UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > SUBZERO - Check Out These TreeDogs!
Pages (88): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Ok Heather.....I took a video of the Field Trial at National Days for you, and I've tried several times to upload it to Photobucket, but no luck. I must be doing something wrong, or my computer is just that slow So, I guess someone else is going to have to video a FT for you, since I can't upload videos. Which is also a bummer since I have a cool video of our Foxxy dog water racing. She is really fun to watch because she makes this awesome dive into the water. I've got some pictures of it, but they don't really do it justice.

Hope your having a wonderful day over there in MA!

Foxxy is the one in mid-air in both pics

Aubrey and Ann Butler

VISIT: http://redfeverredbones.tripod.com/

Check Out Our What's Available Page For Upcoming Litters

Home of:
GRNITCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Jack Pine Duke (only current living Quad Grand)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Gangsters Pair A Dice
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)
NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear
NITECH GRFCH GRCH WCH Red Fever Ain't Going Down
NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost
NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Full of Mischief
NITECH GRFCH PR Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight
NITECH FCH GRCH PR Goza's Sing Along Country Girl
NITECH GRCH PR Red Fever Let Er Rip Taterchip
NITECH WCH GRCH GRFCH PR Red Fever Baby Likes To Rock
FCH CH PR Red Fever Rip Tearn' Beast Mode (wins toward NITECH, WCH)
WCH CH PR Red Fever Beware The Ricochet (wins toward FCH, NITECH)

****We use and recommend BLAZER Lights****

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2008 11:23 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

COOL PIX!

That is really cool... She looks like she is having WAY too much fun! I will live without video...BIG SIGH... LOL... I have never tried to put one on(not that I've ever Made a video)... so I can only imagine it might be difficult to figure out or take a fast computer? Beats me...LOL... Don't worry, I Forgive you! LOL... I still love the pix.

Had an interesting day here in MA. We had some strong thunderstorms Around us and actually got much needed rain. There was even tornado warning and some funnel clouds etc. a neighboring county. REAL rare here. We did have one come thru From RI over the Wrnetham border, down part of our Street turn a corner...take down some historical trees, lift up and skip across town and land again in another area... in August of 2004. I think that was the first tornado WARNING I had to deal with. Rare indeed here. BUT.. I was inside today and lazy as can be and had a pretty good day! I love a storm from INSIDE.

Thanks for the pix HappyHunting! HEather

Old Post 07-24-2008 12:12 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

Those water race pics look awesome! I look at this thread often as i like looking at the pics. Leave to go to Chads in the morning long drive but itll be worth it!

Old Post 07-24-2008 02:58 AM
dingerrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dingerrebel Click here to Send dingerrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email dingerrebel Find more posts by dingerrebel Add dingerrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Scott, sounds like a good idea. I will have to check Aub's schedule and get back to you on what day he's available.

Aubrey went hunting last night with Chad Theis and Terry (dingerrebel). Chad has two nice pups off of Clyde, Daisy is off of Clyde X Boo, and Maverick is off of Clyde X Ann, and they took them out with Clyde for a couple of drops. Here are a few pics:

Left to Right: 3 generations, Duece (out of Maverick and Daisy), Clyde, Daisy, and Maverick

Daisy and Clyde

Daisy

Terry, Maverick, and Clyde on Terry's first coonhunt!

Terry, it was nice meeting you and your family, and we hope you enjoyed your first coonhunt. You're welcome to come to our place for a hunt anytime.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)

Last edited by Red Fever on 07-26-2008 at 07:56 PM

Old Post 07-26-2008 07:54 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Crazy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Red Fever

Rip at the Field Trial Finals

Rip at the Water Race

RIP looks like a MONSTER out there!! would love to have that dog!! as a matter of fact I'd love to have any of those dogs!!

Keep the hounds on the trails...

Old Post 07-26-2008 08:39 PM
Redbone Crazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Crazy Click here to Send Redbone Crazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone Crazy Visit Redbone Crazy's homepage! Find more posts by Redbone Crazy Add Redbone Crazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

Aubrey,man thank you for last night!Been talking about it all day. Last night i was soakin it in as to what was happening and going on. But believe me it ment alot. Long drive today but wasnt bad we took the longer way going down which we thought was shorter. Ha ha today was shorter going up to eau claire then duluth. Left poynette at 920 am sitting now in thunder bay it 850 pm your time. All ready taked to wife and november it looks like a 5 day trip is in order. Pup will be old enough to start going so figured why not i can do that for 5 days!!!! Again thank you! From what ive seen last night and have read about. Some of you comp hunters should be lookin at Aubreys dogs closely and fit them into your program!!!!The only problem at the border was i had to throw the big bag of puppy chow in the waste container cause it had beef in it!?? Makes no sense to me but it couldnt come across if it had beef.

Last edited by dingerrebel on 07-28-2008 at 03:18 AM

Old Post 07-27-2008 02:55 AM
dingerrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dingerrebel Click here to Send dingerrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email dingerrebel Find more posts by dingerrebel Add dingerrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Terry,
Good to hear you got home ok. That sounds great for November, we will have to check dates though, and let you know when gun season is for deer....can't hunt then. I will check into that and let you know so you don't schedule the trip for then. That's crazy that they wouldn't let you take the dog food across! If you get a chance, Aubrey and I would love to see a picture of that big bear you got.....sounds like a monster!

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 07-29-2008 03:25 AM
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

Sent in the papers thursday morning. Registered name will be DINGERS RED DUECE. Sure is a very good natured pup. Hes acting like hes home. That bear pic will be on here soon as i need Heather to scan the pic i cant figure it out lol. She traded shifts to come with me so is working alot to return those favours. Shes off after sunday but has been all nights. Soon as i can get her to spare a moment the pic should be up.

Old Post 08-02-2008 12:51 AM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

We went up to Wilton's Family Fun Days this past Saturday - I think all the kids and adults had a blast

Some of the highlights:
*Foxxy finished to Water Champion
*Rip picked up a win towards Grand Water Champion
*Ox finished to Grand Water Champion
*Rip picked up another 3rd place win towards Night Champion

Thanks to Shania, Matt, Hailey, Fletcher, and Emma for handling dogs for us!

Some of the kids with Foxxy

Paul, Aubrey, and Chad Theis and Rip - 3rd place open registered

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 08-12-2008 at 12:03 AM

Old Post 08-11-2008 11:43 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS!

SOunds like you all had a Great time! Love the picture with the kids

Happy Hunting Etc.... Heather and Bob

Old Post 08-12-2008 12:27 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Nice job

You folks are doing good work with your Red dogs...and it looks like you're enjoying every step of the way...that's the way it's supposed to be.

Congratulations on all the wins!

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 08-12-2008 12:32 AM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your weekend!

Old Post 08-12-2008 09:53 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

chance treeing on friday night

here are a couple of blurry pics friday nights hunt. they arent the greatest but they show the story of who chance is going to be!!

here is chance

and of course the ever talented smoke is here 2

Old Post 08-16-2008 01:01 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone for the Congrats!

Jesse, Chance looks awesome! We sure love what we're seeing out of that Ann X Clyde cross! Keep up the good work with him and Paris!!!

Here is a picture of Aubrey's hunt last night. Someone has been asking Dad to take him with for a while, so they took Rip out for a drop

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 08-16-2008 04:55 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

NICE pix!

Of course the BEST one is with child Love it! That will keep me smiling today. I'll have to shwo it to Bob when he gets back in the house...he'll Love It!

HappyHunting! Heather

Old Post 08-16-2008 05:58 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Butler family, that's a pretty cool picture right there! It won't be long Aubrey and your days of skinnin' a coon will be long gone! He'll be driving before you know it!

Old Post 08-16-2008 07:02 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

OH MAN!

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
I'm back. Puter crashed. Lost a lot of things off of it. That'll learn me to back things up. Lost all my piks from 6-07 on. About a 1000 plus vids.
Congrats on your wins. Its good to see the piks. Hope to do a hunt soon with Aub and Lil A.

Scott

Oh, Scott!
GET an External drive! I put a certain # of pix on the computer from camera... then into photobucket as needed, then I attach this laptop to an external drive we got and move all the pix there for safe keeping. I would FREAK out if I lost them! Do you at least have them or most of them in your photobucket acct(or whatever sort you have?)....
Oh.. that stinks....

Sorry to hear about that! Heather

Old Post 08-17-2008 08:01 PM
mpondr310
UKC Forum Member

Hi Aubrey, how did you do last night?

Old Post 08-17-2008 09:30 PM
mpondr310 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpondr310 Click here to Send mpondr310 a Private Message Click Here to Email mpondr310 Find more posts by mpondr310 Add mpondr310 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guys. Aub's hoping he'll be a coonhunter too, he's off to a good start, but if he changes his mind we'll love him anyway.

Scott! Long time no chat! I was wondering what happened to ya. That's too bad about your computer....I know I'm going to be in trouble when this one goes. The boys would love to go hunting with you...let us know. Are you coming up to Wilton next weekend?

Melissa.....Aubrey and Rip brought home 3rd place again last night....that makes 2 2nds and 3 3rds in 8 hunts.......just needs that 1st.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 08-17-2008 10:06 PM
dingerrebel
UKC Forum Member

That is a very nice pic right there. That is what it is all about. Congrats on Rip.He will get that first! Bear season is open here now so after a piece of hide for Duece.

Old Post 08-17-2008 11:08 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Aubrey that whole 3rd place thing is getting old don't you think? Congrats anyway! You'll get that first soon!

Old Post 08-18-2008 06:39 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

OH MAN....

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
Heather,
Thats the funny thing. I do have an 100 gig external hard drive. Thats why I only lost piks from 6-07 on. Foolish me was to " It'll never happen to me" guy. We keep all our songs on it, plus a few other things. But they crash to. Been burning whats left to disc.

Ann,
Not going to Wilton this weekend. Its our 28th wedding anniversary. Plus I've decided to give Leinie another hide season before anymore comp. hunts.
JJ just had her first heat cycle. She changed. More aggressive and independent. Almost pulled the plug on her. Glad I waited on her.
Will try to get there for a run soon. I have a new spot up in Reedsburg to hunt. Virgin territory. We'll try to get together for there.
Good luck in Wilton.
Scott

Scott... that REALLY hurts even more! BIG OUCH! Bob and I also have some on disc and he keeps them seperately on his own computer....
We were very fortunate at one point when 1 of the comps. crashed to have a computere guy able to save a TON of stuff for us that was in it still somewhere... My son RIchard is a music freak... HIS laptop is FILLED wiht a billion songs from teh thousands of CDS he's bought and stuff he's downloaded(and paid for)... when HIS crashed the same guy saved his stuff and put it ALL to disc(s)... he was AMAZED how much music Richard had... he also copied it to a second set of discs... said the music was SO good he had to just in case and he just HAD to listen to it all once too....LOL...
I cant imagine how bad you feel about losing those pix... SIGH....
Also, reading your post about JJ- glad to hear you have had her turn it on like that. Amazing how they can grow up differently... kinda like humans I guess....LOL...
Good luck and have fun, Heather

Old Post 08-18-2008 01:33 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

hunting last night

took smoke out for a quick few drops and here are the results
2 coon treed here is a pic of one tree

1 friend treed

Old Post 08-22-2008 05:39 AM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Great pictures

Jesse...Scott....great pictures and video. It brings the action up close, that's for sure.

The dogs are looking good on the wood!

Scott...JJ is comin' along fine...should be a fun season this year. It looks like you'll have yourself two nice young hounds to chase and maybe a freezer full of hides when it's all said and done.

Jesse...looks like Smoke is getting back to form and good timing considering we'll probably be seeing frost before too long.

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 08-22-2008 03:24 PM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hi All

Jesse and Scott, dogs look really good, we enjoyed the pictures. Sounds like you guys are having some fun running your dogs - that is what it is all about!

We went to the WASDAC event in Wilton yesterday, and it was a lot of fun. Rip got another win towards GRFCH, Ox got points toward FCH, Clyde got points toward WCH, and Star got Class, Breed, and BOS female. Which reminds me....Happy Belated Anniversary Scott and Joni!

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 08-25-2008 04:18 AM