UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Top prospects out of L's Wendy
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

On the placings of her off spring. Take care, Ron.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-16-2019 06:47 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Three of Wendy's pups got a win at American Days this weekend. And Wendy had 2 offfspring in the $KC Redbone Breed Standings now, Buck and Whiskey. Way to go....Spencer, Clark, Kayleigh, Jason and Don. Their winners are out of Buck, Ranger and Rocky. I don't even have to hunt anymore. I just show up and get my picture taken.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-16-2019 at 09:37 PM

Old Post 06-16-2019 09:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Should be nitech ch PR Smiths Red Whiskey this should be her 5th cast win tonight.

Old Post 07-07-2019 06:39 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, sounds like she is ready for the Dual Champion class at Autumn Oaks this Fall.

Old Post 07-08-2019 03:41 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

One Wendy pup got a win and one Grandpup got 3 wins at National Redbone Days. Then I got this picture of a 6 mos old Wendy grandpup last night.

Old Post 07-16-2019 08:40 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I got this picture of a 13 mos old half brother to the pup above texted to me last night. They are both out of Rhonda. I wonder where their tree style came from?

Old Post 07-25-2019 12:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rhonda and Wendy......

Old Post 07-25-2019 12:51 PM
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

It's a shame you can't get style points with first tree😆

Old Post 07-25-2019 01:02 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just figured out that out of 33 Redbones entered at Autumn Oaks, 4 of them or 10% are Wendy's offspring and another 1 is her half sister.

Old Post 08-21-2019 01:17 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I just figured out that out of 33 Redbones entered at Autumn Oaks, 4 of them or 10% are Wendy's offspring and another 1 is her half sister.

That's actually 12%, you're cutting yourself short.

But, it's also only 0.7% of the total herd. Just trying to keep you in perspective.

Old Post 08-21-2019 01:45 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I forgot that you were a walker dog guy. I am a glass 12% full kinda guy. Actually, I am not cutting myself short, I will only have 1 dog there myself.

Old Post 08-21-2019 03:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just got another text. Here is Chad Cartwright's Buck x Wendy pup last night. There are so many of them that I am starting to get a little confused.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-21-2019 at 03:38 PM

Old Post 08-21-2019 03:36 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Wendy also has a full littermate brother entered at oaks. 😀

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 08-21-2019 04:48 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, I forgot that you were a walker dog guy.

i'd like to know who would be spreading such a malicious rumor.

Old Post 08-21-2019 06:26 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Adam, that would be me. I can't believe that I forgot about Wendy's littermate, Angus.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-21-2019 at 08:08 PM

Old Post 08-21-2019 07:26 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Adam, that would be me.

in that case...may your days of AO ahead be filled with possums!

Old Post 08-22-2019 12:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rhonda and her son Ghost....

Old Post 08-27-2019 03:55 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I was looking for another old post and came across this.

Old Post 06-15-2022 01:20 AM