UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Mikes Video
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

mikes video

^^

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-06-2021 at 12:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2021 05:07 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Mikes Video

quote:
YOU TUBE KEEPS DELETING VIDEO

That should have been your first clue. Nevertheless, carry on with indoctrination class.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-05-2021 05:50 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

I noticed you use the word 'alleged' a lot.

quote:
Alledged :

Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved.

Something supposed.

That which has been stated to be.merely stated or asserted.

Much used when one wishes to disclaim responsibility for the statement, or to intimate his disbelief in it: as, an alleged fact; an alleged interview; an alleged illness.

Good luck with that lawsuit lol.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-05-2021 06:07 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

( AUCTUAL ALLEGED) was Sidney Powell singing lead or back up? I been watching the Looney Tunes channel all morning did I miss it?

Old Post 02-05-2021 06:21 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

I see the PEANUT SECTION is attempting to communicate...
But ALAS I HAVE THE NUTS ON MY IGNORE LIST .
I ONLY WISH I COULD CLOSE THIS THREAD TO STOP THEIR IGNORANT, NONSENSE,INCONSEQUENTIAL, UNHINGED LEFTISTS RANTINGS !!!

Any one that should watch this video will see a guy named

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD
GOOGLE HIM look at his videos

Intelligent Man...........INVENTED E-MAIL SYSTEM at 14 YEARS OLD
..He Ran for Us SENATE ,MASS and was also BEATEN BY THE VOTING MACHINES

Fortunately the judges so far have allowed his law suit to continue in spite of GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS trying to stop him

Has his own video out which has also been CENSORED by BIG TECH
WITH PROOF of Voting Irregularities

One short quick
breakdown in his state what happened to him

https://youtu.be/bmeznoVhTxE?t=1

ANY ONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS ELECTION WAS NOT INTERFERED WITH IS A LIAR.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-05-2021 at 07:13 PM

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:02 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mikes Video

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
That should have been your first clue. Nevertheless, carry on with indoctrination class.

Didn't they also delete/censor all references to that Dude's laptop?

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:08 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness! LIAR HAS BEEN CALLED sounds like language coming from MSM SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY TO ME REMBER ....NOAH WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ALSO SO WHOS TO SAY WHATS TRUE AND NOT TRUE!

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:14 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:

I ONLY WISH I COULD CLOSE THIS THREAD TO STOP THEIR IGNORANT UNHINGED LEFTISTS RANTINGS !!!

I dont recall ever hearing someone change their beliefs mid-sentence. Wow.

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:16 PM
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Mikes Video

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

All a cover up
PROTECTED BEJING BIDEN

.Even McConnell admitted it.

CBS News Videos
McConnell: Challenging election results would "damage our republic forever"

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:20 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Mikes Video

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
No it was all over the internet i hear. Did you watch the video?

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:22 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LMAO

Removed from Youtube already.
More corrupt Left censorship.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:39 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Thanks for the update. I See your new thread link ..Hope it sticks

THEY JUST DON"T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW

Old Post 02-05-2021 08:26 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realmike...5ca1b4ef4f0e602

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-06-2021 04:28 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
I see the PEANUT SECTION is attempting to communicate...
But ALAS I HAVE THE NUTS ON MY IGNORE LIST .
I ONLY WISH I COULD CLOSE THIS THREAD TO STOP THEIR IGNORANT, NONSENSE,INCONSEQUENTIAL, UNHINGED LEFTISTS RANTINGS !!!

Any one that should watch this video will see a guy named

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD
GOOGLE HIM look at his videos

Intelligent Man...........INVENTED E-MAIL SYSTEM at 14 YEARS OLD
..He Ran for Us SENATE ,MASS and was also BEATEN BY THE VOTING MACHINES

Fortunately the judges so far have allowed his law suit to continue in spite of GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS trying to stop him

One short quick
breakdown in his state what happened to him

https://youtu.be/bmeznoVhTxE?t=1

ANY ONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS ELECTION WAS NOT INTERFERED WITH IS A LIAR.

I googled him. Lol man is crazier than lindell.

Old Post 02-06-2021 05:16 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

A man doesn't get 4 degrees from MIT from a lack of intellectual ability. Many who have not gone along with the prescribed narrative are blacklisted and he seems to be one of them. Who invented the lightbulb? Not much throughout history is without controversy.
Many may be afraid to watch this video they would just assume live in the safe space world created for them.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-06-2021 06:58 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Video...

Proof ?........I dont think so. More Lies & Propaganda.
Show some real Proof.
I Voted for Trump twice and I dont But into it.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-06-2021 12:27 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Video...

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Proof ?........I dont think so. More Lies & Propaganda.
Show some real Proof.
I Voted for Trump twice and I dont But into it.
Tim

Evidently did not watch the whole video start to finish

Did you not see Texas caught Vote machine Irregularities AND FBI/DOJ TOLD THEM TO DROP IT

Did you not see Dr Shiva have THE SAME PROBLEM in MASS .

Did you not see the logs showing the hacks where the COUNTRIES LIKE IRAN and CHINA HACKS got into machine and TRUMP votes go down ?

Did you not see the Vote switches that where given to Biden.

Did you not see the Origin and destination of the Hacks coming in and out ALL CONCENTRATED ON THE KEY STATES QUESTIONED

Did you not see that machines that are not suppose to be connected to the internet or even internet capable and were ....in one case wrong data was loaded, called Dominion rep and he fixed it BY SENDIND CORRECT DATA OVER INTERNET,,WOW)

Did you not see the vote spikes that happened AFTER COUNTING WAS SAID TO HAD BEEN STOPPED and the Vote dumps came in

Did you not see the impossible algorithms . of exact percentages between TRUMP/BIDEN "after" Biden takes lead
(In Shivas case LOST BY EXACT SAME PERCENTAGES IN EVERY COUNTY WITH MACHINES in White ,Black,Rich,Poor counties IMPOSSIBLE !! )
as they said impossible for humans /had to done by machine what they CALLED WEIGHTED VOTES

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-06-2021 at 01:44 PM

Old Post 02-06-2021 12:52 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Video...

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Evidently did not watch the whole video start to finish

Did you not see Texas caught Vote machine Irregularities AND FBI/DOJ TOLD THEM TO DROP IT

Did you not see Dr Shiva have THE SAME PROBLEM in MASS .

Did you not see the logs showing the hacks where the COUNTRIES LIKE IRAN and CHINA HACKS got into machine and TRUMP votes go down ?

Did you not see the Vote switches that where given to Biden.

Did you not see the Origin and destination of the Hacks coming in and out ALL CONCENTRATED ON THE KEY STATES QUESTIONED

Did you not see that machines that are not suppose to be connected to the internet or even internet capable and were ....in one case wrong data was loaded, called Dominion rep and he fixed it BY SENDIND CORRECT DATA OVER INTERNET,,WOW)

Did you not see the vote spikes that happened AFTER COUNTING WAS SAID TO HAD BEEN STOPPED and the Vote dumps came in

Did you not see the impossible algorithms . of exact percentages between TRUMP/BIDEN "after" Biden takes lead
(In Shivas case LOST BY EXACT SAME PERCENTAGES IN EVERY COUNTY WITH MACHINES in White ,Black,Rich,Poor counties IMPOSSIBLE !! )
as they said impossible for humans /had to done by machine what they CALLED WEIGHTED VOTES

The Old saying......"Dont believe everything you see"... or "If it sounds to good to be true" should apply here...😉🙄😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-06-2021 02:17 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Republican party has a new name! its now called!! GOPQ.

Old Post 02-06-2021 02:30 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph L.
UKC Forum Member

To all the people that think this video is BS, and keep saying show us real proof. What would qualify for real proof? Would it take China getting on our national TV and admitting to tampering with our election? Or would that even be enough for people to open their eyes?

Joe Levan

Old Post 02-06-2021 02:41 PM
Joseph L. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph L. Click here to Send Joseph L. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph L. Find more posts by Joseph L. Add Joseph L. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Video...

quote:
Originally posted by Joseph L.
To all the people that think this video is BS, and keep saying show us real proof. What would qualify for real proof? Would it take China getting on our national TV and admitting to tampering with our election? Or would that even be enough for people to open their eyes?

Joe Levan

Real Proof means just that.....REAL PROOF...!!!
There is NONE......thats why it cant be produced.
Get over it.......Donnie lost, he was Fired, he wont be back.
Nuff said......😁😁😂😂😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-06-2021 02:46 PM
benderb4
Banned

Trump has been winning election lawsuits, in case you haven’t heard

Of the 80 total lawsuits,

34 have either been withdrawn, consolidated with other suits, or dismissed due to legal technicalities such as lack of standing, timing, or jurisdiction.
SO THEY WERE NEVER ALLOWED HEARD

Trump has won two-thirds of the cases to date that have been adjudicated by the courts.

46 remaining lawsuits,

25 cases are still ongoing,
21 have been completely adjudicated.

Of these 21 cases, Trump has won 14 and lost 7.

(3) of these lawsuits materially dealt with voter illegalities (citizens voting twice, votes from deceased persons, etc.). all three of these cases are still open.”

(3) lawsuits addressed voting machine inaccuracies . One of these was dismissed (due to jurisdiction), one was ruled against ( no discovery was granted), and one is still open (discovery was granted).”

Old Post 02-06-2021 03:49 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Voting machines connected to the internet. Is that not illegal?

Old Post 02-06-2021 03:50 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Evidence"??? Our own Department of National Security investigated and said that China influenced our election to help get Biden elected. Did y'all have your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed when the DNI announced that on National TV?
Oh wait one of y'all even said that the US didn't have a DNI. If The facts don't fit y'alls narrative, you just deny or ignore them or say they aren't true. This man has the evidence and has presented it right before your eyes and what do y'all do? You attack him and say, "oh, he is crazy".

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-06-2021 at 04:02 PM

Old Post 02-06-2021 03:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Voting machines connected to the internet. Is that not illegal?

So is a Governor or Director of a voting board changing the law to allow all sorts of mail in ballots without going through their State Legislature but they did it. The whole election of 2020 was illegal and unconstitutional. Biden was appointed Dictator not elected President.

Old Post 02-06-2021 04:07 PM