UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Is Biden A Dictator
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Borders....

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Biden created 3 more commisions or panels today to study immigration and how to "protect" illegal immigrants. Of course he hasn't created a panel to study how to protect Americans from illegal immigrants. This is just more bureacracy.

Illegal immigrants cross our Southern border with no food, no clothes, no money and no place to stay. Who do they think is going to take care of them? Someone has to clothe them, feed them, give them money and give them a place to stay.

Biden and the liberals believe in open borders which means uncontrolled immigration. Just think, that means uncontrollable immigration. Along with that will come the cartels with their drugs, murder, violence and corrupt officials. What in the world are they thinking?

How long have our Borders been pretty much open ?
I think this problem existed way before Biden became President. There hasnt been a President that actually tried to do anything about this problem, until Trump and his Wall. But since Trump got Beat that came to a stop with the Wall building.
Cant hardly blame one Current President for all the Previous Presidents failures.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2021 10:14 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

You can blame him for killing what Trump had going.

Old Post 02-02-2021 10:47 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Borders....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
How long have our Borders been pretty much open ?
I think this problem existed way before Biden became President. There hasnt been a President that actually tried to do anything about this problem, until Trump and his Wall. But since Trump got Beat that came to a stop with the Wall building.
Cant hardly blame one Current President for all the Previous Presidents failures.
Tim

LOL wtf kind'a logic is that?
What Trump was doing was WORKING unless the 100's of border and Ice agents were lying too?
Ended it just to spite Trump and his success....period

Don't ever forget Obama/Biden tried on illegals.The 'cages' were theirs,they started that mess too.Then blamed Trump for doing the same!!LOL

Ended Insulin and epi price drop E.O. Trump had to save USA MILLIONS.....just to pay back Big Pharma for the Millions they donated to his crooked campaign!! No other reason.

Ended Pipeline.
Now we get to buy it from sand countries again.100's of barges that use 1,000 of gallons of fuel a day.Plus they wreck,sink,dump,leak oil in the ocean all the time.
Poor SOB has No common sense, doesn't really know what he's doing or signing? which is it?

Biden's 'pen power' makes him look weak & jealous.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-02-2021 11:11 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

And the Yaahoo Rats CALLED TRUMP A DICTATOR ???

How many EO's is the Rattle head Demented Nut Biden up to now?

Nothing going through congress?

May as well send Congress home .All they argue about is Trump.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-02-2021 11:18 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Borders....

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
LOL wtf kind'a logic is that?
What Trump was doing was WORKING unless the 100's of border and Ice agents were lying too?
Ended it just to spite Trump and his success....period

Don't ever forget Obama/Biden tried on illegals.The 'cages' were theirs,they started that mess too.Then blamed Trump for doing the same!!LOL

Ended Insulin and epi price drop E.O. Trump had to save USA MILLIONS.....just to pay back Big Pharma for the Millions they donated to his crooked campaign!! No other reason.

Ended Pipeline.
Now we get to buy it from sand countries again.100's of barges that use 1,000 of gallons of fuel a day.Plus they wreck,sink,dump,leak oil in the ocean all the time.
Poor SOB has No common sense, doesn't really know what he's doing or signing? which is it?

Biden's 'pen power' makes him look weak & jealous.

I am not talking about Trump or what Trump WAS doing.....because Trump isnt there anymore.
I am talking about Previous Presidents......Republican & Democrat alike.......What had they done to Secure the Border to the North or to the South.........NOTHING is the right answer.

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-02-2021 11:25 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Borders....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I am not talking about Trump or what Trump WAS doing.....because Trump isnt there anymore.
I am talking about Previous Presidents......Republican & Democrat alike.......What had they done to Secure the Border to the North or to the South.........NOTHING is the right answer.

Are previous presidents still there? Trump was doing a good job at the border. Biden undid it. Period. No other presidents involved. Except maybe the Kenyan.

Old Post 02-03-2021 12:54 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Borders....

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Are previous presidents still there? Trump was doing a good job at the border. Biden undid it. Period. No other presidents involved. Except maybe the Kenyan.

No they arent......But NONE of them tried to do anything about the Borders except for Trump. But it doesn't matter now because The Donald was Fired. Nothing we can do about it......other than come on here and voice our opinions & thoughts But at the end of the day it still doesn't change anything.....😉🙄
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-03-2021 11:16 AM
benderb4
Banned

LYIN BIDEN'S SIGNATURE ON EO'S ARE FORGED

It is also common knowledge that Jill Biden, his wife of over 40 years of marriage, is his constant companion and personal aide to help Joe out during times of confusion.

But is Jill Biden more than her husband’s handler? ARE THEY COVERING UP HIS INCOMPETENCE ?

Look at the B in Jill Bidens signature and Joe's B in his original signatures
Now at his latest Archived signatures on his EO's

JOE AND JILL SIGNATURES

Joe's SIGNATURES his signatures from the last few weeks PROBABLY SIGNED BY JILL

MORE EXAMPLES OF JOES SIGNATURES

LOOK AT JOE AND JILLS SIGNATURES SIDE BY SIDE
Compare the B's JILL IS SIGNING THOSE DOCUMENTS

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-04-2021 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 02-04-2021 01:35 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote