UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Licenses question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Beagles1234
UKC Forum Member

Licenses question

If I go to a out of state UKC event do I have to have a hunting licenses for the state of which the hunt is in? If I draw with a group hunting in a different state do I have to obtain a licenses for the state we will be hunting in before we hunt? If anyone knows this answer and can point me in the way where I can find this in a rule book please let me know. Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2014 01:24 AM
Beagles1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Beagles1234 Click here to Send Beagles1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Beagles1234 Add Beagles1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kerriwanner
New UKC Forum Member

One of the concerns regarding nite hunts is that the rule structure is too complicated.Help

Old Post 11-20-2014 06:57 AM
kerriwanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kerriwanner Click here to Send kerriwanner a Private Message Click Here to Email kerriwanner Find more posts by kerriwanner Add kerriwanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amblue
UKC Forum Member

the way ky operates is when you schedule a hunting event you have to go through ky fish and wildlife and get permit for area(counties) to be hunted. this covers everyone in cast from another state. if club fails to obtain this permit you are subject to citation. butch glass north central ky chc

Old Post 11-20-2014 06:53 PM
amblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amblue Click here to Send amblue a Private Message Click Here to Email amblue Find more posts by amblue Add amblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

There isn't a rule from UKC on this, as far as I know most states require the club's to get a permit to hold the hunt, when they send in for the permit they have to list the counties that they think they will send cast to, then the state issues them a permit and that covers any one who hunts in that hunt so you do not have to buy an out of state license.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 11-20-2014 06:57 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beagles1234
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks for the help!

Old Post 11-22-2014 06:44 AM
Beagles1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Beagles1234 Click here to Send Beagles1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Beagles1234 Add Beagles1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

Same procedure for Mississippi. Costs$15 per hunt.

Old Post 11-23-2014 01:04 AM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Bedgood
UKC Forum Member

Same procedure in Georgia. Permits cost the host club nothing.

Old Post 11-23-2014 01:52 PM
Andy Bedgood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Bedgood Click here to Send Andy Bedgood a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Bedgood Find more posts by Andy Bedgood Add Andy Bedgood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Same in Tennessee, but you do have to have a hunting license from the state that you reside in.

Old Post 11-23-2014 04:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote