UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Dual owners
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Dual owners

I recently sold half of my coonhound. I am still part owner but need to get my partners name on as part owner. Whats the best way to do this with me staying as sole signatory? Thank you!

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2020 01:56 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Sign off as the seller. The date of sale would be the date you are taking on a co-owner. Then you would also fill out and sign as the new sole signatory. Have the co-owner fill out and sign Successor 1. Then pick which pedigree package you want and send the papers in with the fee.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2020 05:00 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote