UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Coon Waxer
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by machslammer
Lane said he looked good in Baby stakes last night. I hunted with this pup a week or so ago and he is so independent for a young dog it's not funny. Cut him or let a dog get treed and cut him, and I bet 9 out of 10 times he will not be with the other dogs unless they cover him.

Yea he told me that he likes to be by hisself hopefully he stays that way. Sounds like he is turning out pretty good.

We still have 1 male pup off the Coon Buster cross for sale. $300 he is around 2-3 months old can't remember right off hand.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2009 10:33 PM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coon Waxer

btt

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 12-23-2009 12:53 AM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

coonwaxer x riverbend sue pups

Anyone have any pups out of this cross? Will you let me know how they turning out? coonwaxer x riverbend sue pups

Thanks, Robert

Old Post 02-14-2010 04:12 PM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

wax

i would not mind having a female out of wax to cross on the churn semon

Old Post 02-16-2010 05:27 PM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: wax

Getting ready to have 2 litters.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 03-26-2010 06:27 PM
Enoch Cottle
UKC Forum Member

?

shane is that wipeout witch dog from south carolina?

Old Post 03-27-2010 04:23 PM
Enoch Cottle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enoch Cottle Click here to Send Enoch Cottle a Private Message Click Here to Email Enoch Cottle Find more posts by Enoch Cottle Add Enoch Cottle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: ?

quote:
Originally posted by Enoch Cottle
shane is that wipeout witch dog from south carolina?

Not sure we owned her for 2 years and sold her to a guy in Tenn. about 6 months ago. I can't remember who we bought her from it might have been someone from s.c.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 03-27-2010 04:43 PM
cnhtr
UKC Forum Member

Can you send chilled semen on Waxer? Ronnie Hall

Old Post 05-22-2010 06:51 PM
cnhtr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cnhtr Click here to Send cnhtr a Private Message Click Here to Email cnhtr Find more posts by cnhtr Add cnhtr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by cnhtr
Can you send chilled semen on Waxer? Ronnie Hall

Yes. Russell Harris-252-230-9979

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 05-23-2010 01:29 AM
Minero
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-08-2010 05:26 AM
Minero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minero Click here to Send Minero a Private Message Find more posts by Minero Add Minero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick grivetti
UKC Forum Member

Tell you what boys Russ Harris sent me a half mnt cur half coonwaxer female pup & wow she is already opening up on track at 4 months.....crazy lil track driving female with a heck of a nose....so id'e say ole coonwaxer would just bout cross on anything & make it better....thx Russ for the nice pup.....

Old Post 09-23-2011 02:53 AM
rick grivetti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick grivetti Click here to Send rick grivetti a Private Message Click Here to Email rick grivetti Find more posts by rick grivetti Add rick grivetti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

I like that Pulpwoods Image blood.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 12-17-2011 04:49 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spankey C
UKC Forum Member

coonwaxer

Want be long coonwaxer pups will be in hunts again

Old Post 11-30-2013 05:38 AM
Spankey C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spankey C Click here to Send Spankey C a Private Message Click Here to Email Spankey C Find more posts by Spankey C Add Spankey C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spankey C
UKC Forum Member

coonwaxer

looking for pitchurs of coonwaxer . anyboudy have any

Old Post 11-30-2013 05:39 AM
Spankey C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spankey C Click here to Send Spankey C a Private Message Click Here to Email Spankey C Find more posts by Spankey C Add Spankey C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: coonwaxer

quote:
Originally posted by Spankey C
looking for pitchurs of coonwaxer . anyboudy have any

One on the front page of this thread.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 11-30-2013 12:23 PM
Spankey C
UKC Forum Member

coon waxer

thanks

Last edited by Spankey C on 11-30-2013 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 11-30-2013 02:23 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: coon waxer

quote:
Originally posted by Spankey C
thanks

No problem. Do you have some wax pups?

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 11-30-2013 02:57 PM
Spankey C
UKC Forum Member

coon waxer

not yet hope to have some this summer

Old Post 12-01-2013 12:29 AM
rodtisdale
UKC Forum Member

coon waxer

spankey c have you bred a female to coon waxer semen yet?

Old Post 12-19-2013 11:25 PM
rodtisdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodtisdale Click here to Send rodtisdale a Private Message Find more posts by rodtisdale Add rodtisdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spankey C
UKC Forum Member

coonwaxer

shane I pm you

Old Post 12-20-2013 12:50 AM
Pulver28
UKC Forum Member

I have a female off wax nitech pr mtntopsash i plan to finish her to grand this summer hands down the best iv ever followd behind would like to have another off wax if any body knows were I could find one let me know

Old Post 03-02-2014 11:38 PM
Pulver28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pulver28 Click here to Send Pulver28 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pulver28 Find more posts by Pulver28 Add Pulver28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SLR
UKC Forum Member

Mt top wax

I've got a nice turned 3 in Dec female off Mt Top wax that came from Gary Pedigo would like to have a 4 to 8 mth old out of Mt Top Wax or Coonwaxer

Old Post 03-04-2014 08:04 PM
SLR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SLR Click here to Send SLR a Private Message Click Here to Email SLR Find more posts by SLR Add SLR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pulver28
UKC Forum Member

My female is out of coon waxer I forgot about mountain tops wax I should have been more specific is mtn tops wax producing and coon dogs

Old Post 03-04-2014 09:05 PM
Pulver28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pulver28 Click here to Send Pulver28 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pulver28 Find more posts by Pulver28 Add Pulver28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

would like to have, or breed a female out wax to cross on....

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Old Post 03-09-2014 11:05 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pulver28
UKC Forum Member

I would be intersted in breeding my female to him and also do u plan to finish him out

Old Post 03-14-2014 05:38 PM