UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce
Pages (23): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Mantis

She was a little slow to get use to the relocation. But as you can see she is starting to come around. She is off Deuce X Tina( Keys Outlaw Red Moon X Moonlight Pepper Anne).
She belongs to Buck Rattliff.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2012 03:14 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Don

I got Mantis back here at the house. David and I went a hunting last night. I took Mantis and Mr. Wilson, the dog's and my self got a little exercise. Here are a few picture,

DARK TIMBER MANTIS

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 09-26-2012 12:56 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Buck

Now that right there is what it's all about. I don't know how she can bark so much, so fast with out passing out.keep us posted buddy.
Thanks for the post.

Old Post 09-26-2012 01:59 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Don

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
I got Mantis back here at the house.

Oh my goodness, has there been another "shake up" in the Va Cartel line-up? I wonder how Bear is doing? Mantis looks a lot better without that purple/pink collar. Maybe that is what she was having a hard time getting used to. I hope that Jason didn't put it on Bear!

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-26-2012 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 09-26-2012 04:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

They all wear pink here until they can pass the test to get a new collar. I think I just need to trim off all the excess and it won't look too bad.

Old Post 09-26-2012 10:10 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Collar

Mantis has on my old Grnitech Dixie dog's collar on now. We will see how this kill season goes. I like her so far, no fast game as of yet. I hope to keep it that way

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 09-27-2012 01:09 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce X Tina

When I came in from hunting tonight I had a message from Mr Budd Hood up in IN. It seams that he has picked up some CASH from the other kennel club with his red pup. She is a litter mate to Mantis. I hope to get a few details today.
She and Mantis are from the second cross of Deuce and Tina. There is one NTCH and two or three pups that have wins from the first cross.
Go get um Budd.

Old Post 09-27-2012 07:58 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I talked with Budd today. He is proud of his pup. He said a little luck and a dog that will stay hooked takes the prize.

Old Post 09-28-2012 12:41 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Don, it is a shame that you live so far away. You would have a great time at the Va Cartel Fellowship hunt. But Deuce will be well represented there. Rex said that he talked to Bud and he was really liking that female.

Old Post 09-28-2012 05:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

I sure wish I could make it up to hunt with you guy's. But time and $$$$$ realy cramp my style these days. I know yall will have a great time. I hope to hear all about it.
Budd is liking his Deuce pup alot. I think he will push her as hard as he can.
Are you and Rex coming to the White river this year. I plan to make it for a couple nights. Hope to see yall there.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 09-28-2012 at 07:01 PM

Old Post 09-28-2012 05:42 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Everyone down there should be breeding to Duece

Thanks Don

Red is a nice hound like Duece. They both should be bred and bred and bred some more. Unfortunately because there are so many people who brag up their mediocer dogs, people just don`t seem to believe you when you have a top one.

Red has all the characteristics that will help the breed.

Fast honest strike (First Strike)
Hard loud Tree Dog
First Tree Dog
First Strike Dog
Big Screaming Horn Bawl on track
All kinds of drive
Works well with other dogs
Is really competitive
Really nice dispostition with people and other dogs
Can train puppies with him
Good Looking.
95-98% accurate
Comes from a family of top reproducers
Hunts medium to deep
He produces big litters of pups ( 3 litters 12 puppies in 2, 11 in the other)

Here are the only faults that Red has, occasionally he will tree a oppusum, he will not hunt in a lighting storm, if there is a real mean dog in the cast he will not tree with them, but will get deep and be treed by himself. He occasionaly likes to roll in dead animals.

Last edited by timber hunter on 09-28-2012 at 11:05 PM

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:00 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce X Dixie

She can already tree a fly swatter. 7 weeks.

Old Post 10-03-2012 02:51 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Don

Just to let u know Sister is showing heavy with pups.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 10-03-2012 02:05 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Great

Hay that's great news. These will be top notch, I'm sure of it.

Old Post 10-03-2012 04:08 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Bear was really getting with it last night. Andy hunted him and Chick and said he did a good job. I heard him treeing over the phone and he was spittin them out.

Old Post 10-03-2012 05:25 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Bear,(Zypher)

Thanks for the update Jason. He showed a lot of promise here for no more than I got to hunt him. He is bred to be one of the best. Buck is liking Mantis so far, she is a awesome tree dog. Keep us posted.

Old Post 10-03-2012 07:05 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce

I visited with Deuce at the Vet's office today. It seems he got a thorn in his side. It got infected and it had to lanced and flushed out. He is going to be fine. He gets to come home monday. He was really glad to see me and I miss him being here. He will be layed up for a month or so.

Old Post 10-06-2012 12:29 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Don

Take care of the old boy......

Here is something to make you smile. Just got in from hunting solo, man what a night.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 10-06-2012 05:06 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

OOOH YEAH

Man those are so fine looking red dogs. It looks like they are doing the BIG APPLE too. Nice picture Buck keep up the good work.
Thank you.

Old Post 10-06-2012 07:42 AM
snowman
UKC Forum Member

deuce and Dixie

Got home with my male pup today in Canada picked him up from the dog hauler three in the morning last night in Michigan can't wait to get him in the bush thanks again Mr Lewis and Black Elk Transports Paul and Jafe Osborne

Old Post 10-06-2012 09:15 PM
snowman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowman Click here to Send snowman a Private Message Click Here to Email snowman Find more posts by snowman Add snowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce

I picked up Deuce from the vet's office today. He act great and glad to be home. They layed him open in two places so the spot could drain. He will be out of order for 2 or 3 weeks.
This females name is Ginger. I have a feeling she will make her debut at the spring SS. She is making a very nice hound. And a looker to boot.

Ginger is a litter mate to Dan. Dan won two casts in the Ar state hunt this year. Dan was less than a year old at that time. He belongs to Luther and Scott Hance.

Old Post 10-08-2012 11:28 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-12-2012 04:36 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Big Girl

This is her, Big Girl, shes from the Deuce X Dixie cross. She has a head full af smarts. I will be glad when she can tag along.

Treed solid on a fly swatter.

Also Mr Dale Weavers Sister female should have her pups around the 24th of this month. I am looking forward to them getting here.
And Mr James Guys female will have her pups around the 9th of next month.
If yall are interested in either one of these litters. It may be a good idea to give these two men a call ahead of time. Im thinking they won't last long.

Old Post 10-13-2012 10:59 PM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

DON - SHE IS A NICE LOOKING FEMALE
GOOD LUCK WITH HER

+++REDCOAT+++

Old Post 10-14-2012 12:36 AM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

This is a picture Mr Ben Sellers sent me of his Deuce X Dixie pup. She is a cutie. I have high hpoes fo these pups. Dixie is a nice little female. I hope all the folks that got these pups will keep us posted.

Thanks Ben.

Old Post 10-16-2012 10:30 PM