UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (584): « First ... « 582 583 [584]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Suns out here but no 53 degrees anymore 18 now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2019 01:53 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

43 and windy here.
Guess we're closer to getting a wall. A death penalty for big drug dealers doesn't sound like a bad plan either, but that won't happen.

Old Post 02-15-2019 05:21 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

They should let 'em in they can help build the wall then become citizens or export 'em.

Old Post 02-15-2019 08:17 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

25 here this moronin not sure what the low was looked out at 7am seen the ground was froze a bit throw about 20 bales of hay on my pickup took to the barn my nephew suppose to go to ohio today get a load of those great big square bales told him i want a bale when we can get it on the hill proably finish me up with gettin hay hopefuly

Old Post 02-16-2019 02:20 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Not troublely bad day sunny but breezy again. Went & bought me some customer appreciation day propane for 99 cents a gal & no tax. Them big square bales are alright in my book.

Old Post 02-16-2019 06:18 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

yep think im gonna try 1 when it freezes up enough to get my nephew to bring 1 should finish me up for the winter with what square bales i have went to my buddys check the brakes on the wifes car we decide to go get a feder we put up couple yrs back we gone down a holler in his side x side came to a big sink hole was rut out pretty good had a ditch to the left he decide to go to the right some man was it soft he try to get out i had water comein in on my side next thing i knew we were over on it's side only thing kept it from going completely over it sank half way up my door i climbed out got the winch hook to a tree finaly got it winched out

Old Post 02-16-2019 09:07 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Geez, HB, sounds like you had an exciting morning...the kind I can do without.
28 and cloudy here. I went out to lunch with a couple of friends, Chuck stayed home and cut firewood.

Old Post 02-16-2019 09:34 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Geez, HB, sounds like you had an exciting morning...the kind I can do without.
28 and cloudy here. I went out to lunch with a couple of friends, Chuck stayed home and cut firewood.

yea it got a bit exciting the 2 of us ole farts get in some things we should just stay away from suppose to go coon dawgin tonite but he was talking about the cold so proably end up not gone if we don't may take the wife out play the machines for awhile might get her outa her bitchy mood but i highly doubt it

Old Post 02-16-2019 09:48 PM