UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > $$$$$$$ Echo Bred Dogs $$$$$$$$
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ratpack

Nite ch True Blue Maybe

Maybe has a knack for treeing coon. I don't know if my prediction will come to fruition or not, but I've made the statement that with the right hunting, she will be double tuff by the time she is a four year old.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2012 03:31 AM
J Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Williams Click here to Send J Williams a Private Message Find more posts by J Williams Add J Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tri-2-Blue
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with Maybe and she is the real deal. She can tree coons like squirrels and make good dogs look ignorant. I hope she reproduces whole litters just like her. Brent will never be lookin for a coondog ever again.

I have an Echo bred female myself, in fact she either goes back to Echo 4 or 5 times in 4 generations. There are times I really like her and times I really want to give her a lead pill. She is still young though and trees coons, super independent, stay put under any kind of pressure. She has a HUGE hound mouth and is a short bawl mouth tree dog. She is a tall, leggy gyp and is a very good lookin' female. She is out of Daniel Smith's Advocate dog and Joe Allen's Pearl female. I reckon she'll die here and hopefully throw some really nice pups off of Brummy. I think they will really compliment each others traits.

Old Post 10-03-2012 03:57 AM
Tri-2-Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tri-2-Blue Click here to Send Tri-2-Blue a Private Message Visit Tri-2-Blue's homepage! Find more posts by Tri-2-Blue Add Tri-2-Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratpack
UKC Forum Member

Dan and Jeff thanks for the compliment! And your right Dan Hooch is a VERY nice female a sure nuff keeper!!

Nitech Double Springs Woodrow (2015 Performance Sire)
Nitech True Blue Maybe
Miracle Hills Big Nasty Girl
Woodrows Sugar ~ n~ Spice

Don't settle for less strive for the best

Last edited by ratpack on 10-03-2012 at 03:22 PM

Old Post 10-03-2012 04:09 AM
ratpack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratpack Click here to Send ratpack a Private Message Click Here to Email ratpack Find more posts by ratpack Add ratpack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sometimes
UKC Forum Member

Maybe

I guess I'll go ahead and brag on Maybe even though she left me with lots of plus points but no yellow ticket at the end of an Atoka hunt this summer! She is nice Brent....glad yall reconciled and got back together. lol

Old Post 10-03-2012 02:39 PM
sometimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sometimes Click here to Send sometimes a Private Message Click Here to Email sometimes Find more posts by sometimes Add sometimes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratpack
UKC Forum Member

Mark thank you very much for the compliment, we just got lucky that night lol.

Nitech True Blue Maybe

Old Post 10-03-2012 03:21 PM
ratpack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratpack Click here to Send ratpack a Private Message Click Here to Email ratpack Find more posts by ratpack Add ratpack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
manwithbludogs
UKC Forum Member

echo

how does these echo bred hounds do in big game such as bear?i have never owned any of this line just curious!!

Old Post 10-03-2012 10:48 PM
manwithbludogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for manwithbludogs Click here to Send manwithbludogs a Private Message Find more posts by manwithbludogs Add manwithbludogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgoodson
UKC Forum Member

Re: echo

quote:
Originally posted by manwithbludogs
how does these echo bred hounds do in big game such as bear?i have never owned any of this line just curious!!
well i cant speak for bear but i have sold several pups to men that made cat dogs and hog dogs out of them i have gotten really good reports on them and several guys have been back for more so there must be something they like in them for big game.

male ch grnt ch goodsons rowdy bocephus
NT CH Lippers LIP Lock Lizzy (lipper semen x War creek Anna)

Old Post 10-03-2012 11:32 PM
jgoodson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgoodson Click here to Send jgoodson a Private Message Click Here to Email jgoodson Find more posts by jgoodson Add jgoodson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TXnightrider
UKC Forum Member

Stud

What echo stud dog is throwing the best pups..? In yalls opinion?

Old Post 10-03-2012 11:50 PM
TXnightrider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TXnightrider Click here to Send TXnightrider a Private Message Click Here to Email TXnightrider Find more posts by TXnightrider Add TXnightrider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratpack
UKC Forum Member

Echo ll again (zeb) is throwing very nice dogs I personally have hunted several outa him and own some outa him to!

Nitech True Blue Maybe

Old Post 10-04-2012 12:00 AM
TXnightrider
UKC Forum Member

ratpack Echo ll again (zeb) is throwing very nice dogs I personally have hunted several outa him and own some outa him to!

Thanks Brent.. Wish you could still get a pup off Pete!

Old Post 10-04-2012 02:17 AM
TXnightrider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TXnightrider Click here to Send TXnightrider a Private Message Click Here to Email TXnightrider Find more posts by TXnightrider Add TXnightrider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smithj6
UKC Forum Member

Echo Bred Hound

Wish I had a tight bred echo dog that you could tree on a dying locate.

CH NITECH SMITH'S LEEK CREEK HEAVY DUTY (H.D.)

Old Post 10-04-2012 03:43 AM
Smithj6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smithj6 Click here to Send Smithj6 a Private Message Find more posts by Smithj6 Add Smithj6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratpack
UKC Forum Member

Pete was a nice hound that threw nice hounds.

Nitech True Blue Maybe

Old Post 10-04-2012 03:47 AM
jgoodson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Stud

quote:
Originally posted by TXnightrider
What echo stud dog is throwing the best pups..? In yalls opinion?
right now it would b hard to say that bodacious wasnt a dominent sire of quite a few nice coondogs
bocephus, zeb , echo joe of voyds, and echo IV (ike) of jeff bradfords are all young studs with pups that are showing promise into making nice hounds i should also mention advocate his pups are showing up in the winners circle as a owner of a stud dog iwould suggest do your homework and see what hound would best compliment your female or see wich hound has the traits that you personally look for in your pups . i appologise if i have left any echo studs out these are just the dogs i thought of off the top of my head.

pete------ i have to add i hunted with bodacious about a year,owned and put the last win on echoIII, owned echo iv, and now have bocephus and pete is one of my all time favorite hounds , he was sometimes a aggravating sun of a gun but was the fastest track driving machine i ever saw if every female in my kennel was out of him that would be fine with me.

Last edited by jgoodson on 10-04-2012 at 05:00 AM

Old Post 10-04-2012 04:40 AM
jgoodson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgoodson Click here to Send jgoodson a Private Message Click Here to Email jgoodson Find more posts by jgoodson Add jgoodson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

Brent, Maybe and Joe sure favor each other with their looks.

Old Post 10-04-2012 10:52 PM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratpack
UKC Forum Member

Voyd,I was looking at that pic of him on here the other nite and thought so!

Nitech True Blue Maybe

Old Post 10-04-2012 11:44 PM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Wild Thing Jane (Bodacious x Hemi)

Old Post 10-05-2012 03:01 AM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV left & Echo III right

Old Post 10-05-2012 03:05 AM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Bocephus (2011 UKC World Hunt High Scoring Bluetick)

Old Post 10-05-2012 03:07 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

Echo IV

Old Post 10-05-2012 03:08 AM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Kansas Blue Sue

Bodacious X Layup Lucy

Old Post 10-05-2012 03:59 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turman
UKC Forum Member

Is there any frozen semen from Bodacious?? Or any of the other Echo stud dogs? Texas and Oklahoma is just a little to far a drive for some of us northern boys.

Old Post 10-05-2012 02:23 PM
turman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turman Click here to Send turman a Private Message Click Here to Email turman Find more posts by turman Add turman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgoodson
UKC Forum Member

seman

i have some froze on bocephus

Old Post 10-05-2012 02:26 PM
myers
UKC Forum Member

i have talked to a few of you guys about finding me a dog from the echo line. who is going to be havin some pups in the fear future? have heard nothing but goood stuff but what would be their weak points if any?

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 10-05-2012 04:32 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TXnightrider
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jason last I heard troy had some 5 week old pups out of (zeb).. And Jeff has a buddy with some on the way out of echo IV...

Old Post 10-05-2012 04:48 PM
myers
UKC Forum Member

whats troy and jeffs # if i can get it

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 10-05-2012 05:51 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote