UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Internet coonhunting.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Internet coonhunting.

We need a set of rules and prize packages for internet coonhunting.

Scratch rule no 1 :

If you get caught talking bad about sombody in pms in secret on Facebook because you don’t have enough marbles in your sack to tell them face to face .............your scratched.

Let’s have fun with this lol.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2019 11:00 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Talking bad about someone is a Heart Problem. Not a coon hunting problem.

Old Post 11-22-2019 11:53 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey

I know what rule your using out of the good book maybe more good book we wouldn’t need the rule book as much.

Tar

Old Post 11-22-2019 11:59 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Someone asked me to list my accomplishment an my failures.

My number 1 accomplishment I found God.
My number 1 failure, I thought I lost god but he wasn’t lost I Was.

Old Post 11-22-2019 12:10 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Someone asked me to list my accomplishment an my failures.

My number 1 accomplishment I found God.
My number 1 failure, I thought I lost god but he wasn’t lost I Was.

He sure made a difference in me I was just messing things up I have less than I have ever had but I am blessed.

I got one problem I really need to work on tho. He says to turn the other cheek. I got 4 you hit me in the top two and kick me in the bottom two I am ready to rumble lol.

Tar

Old Post 11-22-2019 12:18 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
He sure made a difference in me I was just messing things up I have less than I have ever had but I am blessed.

I got one problem I really need to work on tho. He says to turn the other cheek. I got 4 you hit me in the top two and kick me in the bottom two I am ready to rumble lol.

Tar

Don’t take it for weakness it just made me stronger, and speaking the truth sure upsets people.

Old Post 11-22-2019 12:30 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

nitehunter

have you ever heard people say being lied to makes them mad ? have you noticed that telling them the truth/ what you really think is what really peas them off? lol

Old Post 11-22-2019 03:02 PM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: nitehunter

quote:
Originally posted by 100%hunter
have you ever heard people say being lied to makes them mad ? have you noticed that telling them the truth/ what you really think is what really peas them off? lol

Sure seems that way LOL.

Old Post 11-22-2019 03:08 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: nitehunter

quote:
Sure seems that way LOL.

Tim I think it’s the standred belief us old doggies don’t deserve an opinion. We just get to pick up the spit cups when they go home.

Tar

Old Post 11-22-2019 03:14 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: nitehunter

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Tim I think it’s the standred belief us old doggies don’t deserve an opinion. We just get to pick up the spit cups when they go home.

Tar

Every one has the right to voice their opinion, even advice is a great thing but it’s when we argue our advice or opinions is the best way because it worked for us is when we turn people off.

Old Post 11-22-2019 03:35 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: nitehunter

quote:
Every one has the right to voice their opinion, even advice is a great thing but it’s when we argue our advice or opinions is the best way because it worked for us is when we turn people off.

I don’t argue my typing thumb is just mean lol. I am just ornery lol.

Tar

Old Post 11-22-2019 03:42 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Problems

If most of us would remove the plank in our own eyes before we looked for the speck in others eyes, we would not see all of these negative comments. Judging others is best left for the Master Judge. Dave

Old Post 11-22-2019 08:08 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

James chapter 1

19Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. 22But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves

Old Post 11-23-2019 12:31 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey

Proverbs 23, verse 7...

As a man thinketh in his heart...so is he...

This is one of my favorites...

Old Post 11-24-2019 11:47 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

It is impossible for one man to make the whole world better.

But it is possible for one man to make the small part he is in better.

Tar

Old Post 11-25-2019 12:14 AM