UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Dual Grand Champion 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
Pages (37): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Curt Gilbertson handling Dave Marsden's NtCh "Zee" female on getting NtCh win #2 with 725+ at the Wisconsin State Hunt last night. Zee is out of Slinger and NtCh Moxie.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2015 02:10 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erika Froeming
UKC Forum Member

Slinger is a grandpa!

I recently bred Bergie to an Iowa crossbred, hoping to make some little coondogs! I have a couple of male pups available still. Born 5-27-15. $300. I can be reached at 262-903-0234

---------PKC Gold Ch Midnight Rider
------NtCh PKC Gold Ch Midnight Monster
---------PKC Ch GrNtCh Stylish Molly

---PR Midnight Mule

---------UKC World Ch Big D
------PKC Silver Ch Half Handsome Tess
---------GrntCh PKC Ch Lonesome Stylish Trouble

(PUP)

---------NtCh PR Skuna River Fred
------GrCh GrNtCh PR Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
---------Ch GrNtCh PR Ask Kickin Rose

---NtCh PR Froeming's Follow Me Bergie

---------GrNtCh PR Stylish Secret Agent Man
------Nt Ch PR Koshkonong Girl's Got Moxie
---------GrNtCh Ch PR Marsden's Koshkonong Shadow

Bergie

Pups

Old Post 06-17-2015 01:59 AM
Erika Froeming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erika Froeming Click here to Send Erika Froeming a Private Message Click Here to Email Erika Froeming Find more posts by Erika Froeming Add Erika Froeming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

It has been awhile since I have been on. The job has taken away a lot of my time. Erika and Dave congrats and Erika it looks like you had another bundle of winners. Good luck. I hope everyone is doing well.i have been getting out from time to time but not like I want to. Have fun and stay safe......

Old Post 07-11-2015 12:34 PM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

We're long overdue for a hunt Big Catfish. That big blockheaded dummy probably forgot who I am by now.

Old Post 07-12-2015 09:24 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I agree. We are way over due. If you talk to Grant ask him to text me Jim Willards phone number. I need to get ahold of him and don't have his number.

Old Post 07-14-2015 12:12 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Leroy, check your private message box.

Old Post 07-14-2015 11:11 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Our latest project. He's 6months old. Deventer bred top and bottom. Doing a lot of good things and natural is an understatement. Although he has a ways to go, he's doing many things that we are liking.

Old Post 07-17-2015 05:06 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Big Catfish, got a call from a guy with a semen bred female (Direct Son of Buffalo River Bandit) that really wants to breed to Slinger. I left you a message and gave the guy your cell number.

Old Post 08-07-2015 04:20 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I'll be down at Harrison on the 12th for there events.

Old Post 08-31-2015 12:14 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I think it's time we get out. Let me know when your free.

Old Post 09-17-2015 12:03 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

No idea when that will be. Bambi bow hunting season has started up here. Weekdays will be my only option for a little bit.

Old Post 09-17-2015 04:37 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Erika on your and Bergies 850+ CW in the zone. Keep it up.....

Old Post 09-19-2015 06:32 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Miss Erika and NtCh Bergie on punching their way through the UKC World Hunt Quarterfinals with a Friday night score of 850+ cast win. Best of luck to the 2 this coming week at the Finals in Flora,Ill.

Slinger x Erika's NtCh Moxie)

Old Post 09-20-2015 03:22 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Erika and Bergie picked up that final NtCh win to make GrNtCh (about 2 months ago) Slinger's 1st GrNtCh.

Old Post 11-11-2015 03:18 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

11-7-2015

We had a get together for Grant's dad. We had a great night of BS'n and made some trees and shot some coon.

GrCh Noeske's Red Oak Nutmeg
Split treed with the coon.

Slinger x Dual Grand Kiss

Old Post 11-11-2015 03:21 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

It is great to see some old faces. Good to see you guys had a great time. This weather is awesome. I hope it stays like this now that Deer season is over. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Old Post 12-14-2015 12:08 AM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas, Leroy!

That's the first I saw the picture of Meg on the tree. Good picture! Thanks, Jay!

Old Post 12-14-2015 12:11 AM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year everyone.

Old Post 12-31-2015 11:00 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay are you going to the coo hunters banquet this year.

Old Post 02-11-2016 12:03 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Arthur club has their banquet Feb 20th I think. All you can eat Prime rib. No raffles or prizes just good b.s. That would be the only one I would WANT to go too. Most of the other banquets have already happened that I know of. Not sure when the Bear Hunters banquet is.

Old Post 02-11-2016 05:54 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Do you even hunt anymore?

Old Post 02-15-2016 02:27 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I get out now and then. Nothing firing me up right now but I'm working on that.

Old Post 02-23-2016 12:27 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

slinger1
UKC Forum Member

slinger1
UKC Forum Member