UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Trip from tx to ohio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BigRiverlilCoon
UKC Forum Member

Trip from tx to ohio

Leaving from Dallas to NE Ohio Sept 8th and coming back the 18th. If anyone needs anything hauled let me know. I'll also have a young male just turned year old running and treeing with me that someone might talk me out of. He is out of Dellwood Zero and a female of mine. 214-535-3471

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2020 08:46 PM
BigRiverlilCoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRiverlilCoon Click here to Send BigRiverlilCoon a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRiverlilCoon Find more posts by BigRiverlilCoon Add BigRiverlilCoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JerryWMorgan
UKC Forum Member

What is your female bred like

Old Post 08-29-2020 03:53 AM
JerryWMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JerryWMorgan Click here to Send JerryWMorgan a Private Message Click Here to Email JerryWMorgan Find more posts by JerryWMorgan Add JerryWMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigRiverlilCoon
UKC Forum Member

male

Hey Jerry, males dam is out of Buddy Deloach's Ghost dog and some smokey river bred dogs on the bottom. The bottom side goes back bodacious and harrys stuff. I dont leave till the 8th if you want to come hunt with him before I go just let me know what night you wanna come and we'll go.

Old Post 08-29-2020 06:40 AM
BigRiverlilCoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRiverlilCoon Click here to Send BigRiverlilCoon a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRiverlilCoon Find more posts by BigRiverlilCoon Add BigRiverlilCoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote