UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > *pup training at its finest*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bphart8530
UKC Forum Member

*pup training at its finest*

I have one spot open to start a pup or hunt an older dog. I have started a dozen pups or so the last few years and have had some really nice ones. Dogs that I train are accurate and stay treed because I do not mis handle them. I had two dogs make nite champion title this spring in limited hunts. I will coon hunt or squirrel hunt a dog. I am in northern Ohio with lots of coon. If you need a title on an older dog I have a lot of clubs within an hour of my house. I will treat your dog right and almost always hunt it by itself. Will get daily socializing in dog yard and will learn to love the dog box. I have lot of patience with young pups and have time to fool with them. $600 a month 5 nights a week of hunting with daily updates. References available if needed.

Brady Hart
Seville Ohio
330-388-1418

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2022 07:58 PM
bphart8530 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bphart8530 Click here to Send bphart8530 a Private Message Find more posts by bphart8530 Add bphart8530 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote