UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Cracker Jack Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eric Krebehenne
UKC Forum Member

Cracker Jack Female

Not my dog posting for a friend he has a started Cracker Jack female DOB 6/19/21 big female tri colored good looker just came outta starting pen. All paid up in both UKC and PKC the dogs mommy goes back to Crow. $800.00 call Don 740-360-6678.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2022 07:56 PM
Eric Krebehenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Krebehenne Click here to Send Eric Krebehenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Krebehenne Find more posts by Eric Krebehenne Add Eric Krebehenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Mother is directly off of Crow , I can tell you everything you need to know about her mother, or her bottom side, she is the 5th generation I have raised.

Last edited by ScottCK 6 on 05-29-2022 at 12:02 PM

Old Post 05-29-2022 11:58 AM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Mother is directly off of Crow , I can tell you everything you need to know about her mother, or her bottom side, she is the 5th generation I have raised.

Old Post 05-29-2022 12:01 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

got a littermate male that is doing extremely well - if I had I home for her she would be sold........................

Old Post 06-03-2022 03:29 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Krebehenne
UKC Forum Member

female

Sale Pending

Old Post 06-06-2022 02:49 PM
Eric Krebehenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Krebehenne Click here to Send Eric Krebehenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Krebehenne Find more posts by Eric Krebehenne Add Eric Krebehenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Krebehenne
UKC Forum Member

female

Back up for Sale guy was a no show.

Old Post 06-13-2022 02:35 PM