UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Help

I know there are a lot of professional trainers on here lol

21 month old gyp will flat go huntin, turnin into one of the best track dogs ive seen, big locate, hold pressure, but wont hardly bark treed. Wont leave the tree for nothin just wont bark. She don't hardly miss and will tree ok with another dog around. Don't tell me please don't breed her because I'm not and already planning on just keeping her long enough to help another pup ive got get started and disposing of her if nothing changes. Lets here ideas

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2019 01:27 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

How fast do you go to her when she trees ? Set on a log close to her ( 15 yards or so ) every once in a while lightly hiss her with your light out and wait her out.

Tar

Old Post 04-17-2019 01:40 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Nothing is written in stone at 21 months. Stick with the program.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 04-17-2019 04:56 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Saw one better dogs I been in woods with do samething. Run tree own coon at young age. But just be sitting at tree until went got him most time. And he have coon. Now he nice hound and good tree dog. Guy just kept putting him in woods. Not sure what age he started treeing right. He made dual grand before he was 2 tho.

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 04-17-2019 07:54 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote