UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH NT CH 'PR' Book Em Danno at Stud
Pages (20): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Kasey there is a few that breed winners to winners to try and produce winners and some just breed to try and produce dollars.I like what the pot licker is throwing. BOOK UM DANNO

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2015 10:50 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by scotty
Kasey there is a few that breed winners to winners to try and produce winners and some just breed to try and produce dollars.I like what the pot licker is throwing. BOOK UM DANNO

That pot licker came out a couple old biscuit eaters.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 07-11-2015 12:31 AM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to Greg Stuart for breeding your Nt Ch female to Danno! These pups will be stacked with winners!

Old Post 07-13-2015 03:37 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What has happened to Danno? Have you retired him?

Old Post 07-18-2015 06:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

No Richard, he's not retired. Trying to buy a house, and trying to sale mine, work has been hectic. Needed to take a break anyway. I like giving others a chance! If we run away with the breed race every year then everyone would quit! We still got two months anyway. Been working a pup out of Danno and one out of Turbo, so my plate is kinda full. I'm a one man team ya know!

Old Post 07-19-2015 11:45 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All hard working men need an occasional vacation. I have been on one for about 5 or 6 yrs now.

Old Post 07-20-2015 05:15 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Anyone wanting a cheap stud fee on Danno? I ve donated a stud service to the Breeders Showcase Youth Auction this week the bid is up to 100 dollars with no minimum! Put your bids in if interested!

Old Post 07-22-2015 04:26 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno X Mandy

About 13 months, solo. With the meat.

This pup (Lady) belongs to my 14 year old granddaughter. She is a little spoiled, but she is gonna make a goodun.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 08-02-2015 at 05:16 AM

Old Post 08-02-2015 05:13 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Havent been hunting much in the last few weeks, but gonna enter a rqe tomorrow night, maybe we ll get lucky! The first Danno pup to be entered in a hunt is entering a rqe tomorrow night in Oklahoma! Wouldn't that be a good un to win a first hunt!

Old Post 08-14-2015 09:48 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

We hunted the RQE last weekend. Had 600 plus and Danno made a bone head mistake right in front of us. lol. Took 125 minus. Entered another UKC last night. Treed alone first 3 minutes of cast had the meat, but had second strike. Walker dog had first strike and treed alone with the meat, 225 beats 200 all day! Danno treed again during the hunt, alone, but it was so thick you couldn't see 5 ft up! Cant catch a break. Need two more wins to make Grand. When he makes Grand his stud fee will go up!

Old Post 08-24-2015 02:35 AM
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Kasey!

I've told several people that have ask if I've hunted with Danno that I haven't, but knowing the shape he was in when you got him, & how hard you hunted him, he has something that you can't find very often! "A BIG HEART!" Some guys don't know what it takes for a dog to do what Danno has done, especially when they aren't feeling good! You have done an outstanding job with him, & I hope he puts his heart in his pups! We all need it! Good Luck in the future!

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 08-24-2015 03:40 PM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Danno is a Silver Champion and you are worried about making him a Gr Nt Ch??? Just take him to Salem in October and make him a Gold Champion.

Old Post 08-24-2015 04:48 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John, he does have heart, and he is putting it in his pups. These are some hard going little machines so far. Richard, I'm not worried about making him Grand, but for some reason most of these guys don't want to breed to him unless he is. So, if making him Grand Nite is gonna make him a better coondog and a better reproducer folks are gonna have to pay more for it!

Old Post 08-25-2015 02:32 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picked up another 72 dollars last night in Arkansas!

Old Post 08-27-2015 02:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see that you and Danno are back at it.

Old Post 08-27-2015 03:33 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picks up another 63 dollar cw tonight!

Old Post 09-01-2015 05:26 AM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Kasey

Congrats to you on cleaning up on the hunts.
Danno is a top red a top combo. you two are
good luck to you on finishing him

Old Post 09-01-2015 09:40 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picks up 63 more dollars tonight!

Old Post 09-04-2015 05:38 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Tree Talkin Sister Silk

Silk s out of Danno s first litter. She s not been in the woods since early last spring. I have carried her the last three Sat nites by herself. She would get on some old bad tracks and try her best to work or figure them out and I could tell she would get fustrated. I put a couple of soured corn feeders last wkend so I could put her on some hot tracks. Carried her Fri. nite cut her into one feeder and within five min. treed solid, telling all she had ricky. She s got a pretty nice mouth too.Found the kitten coon up about 30 ft off the ground, shot out to her and she was all over it.Loaded upand went to the house on a good note.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 09-06-2015 05:37 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Silk

My granddaughters Lady pup is a littermate to Silk. She can tree a hot coon with ease. She still struggles with the tough 0nes. She has a really good mouth track and tree. She could hunt a little harder, but I think Paige spoiled her. I feel sure she will start to range more as she learns. She really wants to tree coons. She is a hard treedog.

Old Post 09-06-2015 08:18 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno is back leading the breed race in PKC! Three years running!

Old Post 09-11-2015 02:48 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It sounds like you got your new house. Three years in a row is a lot of cast wins.

Old Post 09-11-2015 05:16 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

BOOK UM DANNO !!!

Old Post 09-16-2015 06:10 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Danno picks up another 134.00 last night! Final Four at the Jesse Lively benefit hunt in Crowville!

Old Post 09-20-2015 04:43 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Silk

Is doing better. Have shoot three out to her in the last three wks. Last wkend she treed one right off the feeder. Met me of the tree,so I didnt shoot it out to her. Cut her off aqn empty feeder next and she found an old cold track and statred working in a way I figured she would never finish it. After about thirty min she located and treed 760 yr deep.Found Ricky and shot him out to her.Carried her Fri nite and she worked a track off the feed about 200 yrds and and tree another Ricky so I let her have him.She is not just takeing off and going hunting lkie Id like but if she ever scent in that nose its a done deal.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 09-20-2015 04:47 PM