UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Grade English pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J Dog
UKC Forum Member

Grade English pups

Got couple pups seven months old good look pups that are gamey not shy will hit the woods when I let them out got above average mouth there bred to be coon and bear hounds there dad is one of the nicest dogs I’ve seen on a coon and the mom is a good bear dog and will tree a coon as well ther both steady tree dogs with good since that handles and listens great the pups haven’t been messed with much but are not spoiled working on loading now lead pretty good and pretty much quite around the house pm me your number or for more info and I’ll get back to you asap may trade on a Black and Tan female pup or something treeing on her own don’t have to be a world champion or guns etc 125 each obo

Last edited by J Dog on 08-01-2022 at 08:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2022 05:47 AM
J Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Dog Click here to Send J Dog a Private Message Find more posts by J Dog Add J Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Dog
UKC Forum Member

T

T

Old Post 07-27-2022 11:12 PM
J Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Dog Click here to Send J Dog a Private Message Find more posts by J Dog Add J Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Dog
UKC Forum Member

T

T

Old Post 08-01-2022 08:14 AM