UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Goodyear tires
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Goodyear tires

Coon hunters I ask all of us to boycott the use of these tires. They have made a stand against the Republican party, whites, conservatives. I having being employed at a management level at a fortune 500 company for 30 years. I am appalled at the level Goodyear sank too. But they are in Nascar's pocket, birds of a feather. Goodyear I am proud to be a RED NECK DEPLORABLE.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2020 01:26 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Lol

Did years ago.Over rated,over priced,ride rough!

I run Falken Wildpeak At3w
They Last 40-50% longer than any Goodyear,New Bfg,Firestone truck tires.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 08-21-2020 03:04 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

NO MORE FOR ME, ALSO DEWALT IS MADE IN CHINA

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 08-21-2020 09:05 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronman
UKC Forum Member

I’ve been running Mastercraft tires for years with excellent service. Never been a Goodyear fan.

Old Post 08-21-2020 09:20 PM
Ronman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronman Click here to Send Ronman a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronman Find more posts by Ronman Add Ronman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Truck has Dick Cepek tires had to look up to make sure Goodyear didn't manufacture them but looks like Cooper does so for the next set I can stick with the same.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-21-2020 10:00 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Goodyear and Dunlop merged and own the brands Dunlop, Goodyear, Fulda, Falken and Kelly.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 08-21-2020 11:26 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

The way I understand it the comment came from a small branch manager and good year condone this! you boycotting a american company would be like every land owner hating all coon hunters because they had problems with one, or all Truckers are dicks because one ran me off the road, or all republican presidents cheat on there taxes just because does!!!

Old Post 08-22-2020 02:24 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.
The way I understand it the comment came from a small branch manager and good year condone this! you boycotting a american company would be like every land owner hating all coon hunters because they had problems with one, or all Truckers are dicks because one ran me off the road, or all republican presidents cheat on there taxes just because does!!!

According to the employee who took the photo of the slide, it was presented at the Topeka plant by an area manager and says the slide came from their corporate office out of Akron, Ohio.

This plant has approximately 1,700 employees that's not some small local plant manager.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 08-22-2020 at 03:15 AM

Old Post 08-22-2020 03:10 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

And would it be the same to say majority of residents in Illinios are Morons with TDS because they keep voting for RATS to run the state and city of Chicago ??? Probably . Because it takes a majority to elect them.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 08-22-2020 03:26 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

And BLM is not political lmbo!!!
Hear it directly from one of their 3 founders that they are and also trained marxists, her words not mine.
I can also post where donations to this organization go if anyone needs that to prove it even farther.
https://youtu.be/bixNhpo85-w

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 08-22-2020 at 04:20 AM

Old Post 08-22-2020 04:13 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/ex...;cmte=C00401224
Start here:
https://blacklivesmatter.com📁
Next click 'donate'.
Taken here:
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/m...e_2019📁
Who is ActBlue?
https://secure.actblue.com📁
Powering Democratic candidates, committees, parties,
organizations, and c4s around the country.
[D] party funding?
ALL DONATIONS TO BLM [BLM.com] ARE ROUTED THROUGH A DEMOCRAT-ONLY FUNDING ORG.
100% OF BLM DONORS ARE DEMOCRAT?
100% OF BLM DONORS AGREE TO POWER DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES, COMMITTEES, PARTIES, AND ORGANIZATIONS WITH THEIR DONATIONS?
What % of BLM donations auto-route to [D] party affiliated networks?
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/ex...401224📁
Expenditures 2020 Cycle.
[includes all contributions outside of 'BLM']
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 - July 1 went to Biden for president?
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 - July 1 went to [D] party affiliated networks?

Goodyear in the name of social/racial justice is allowing support of a political campaign as are many other companies that I refuse to spend hard earned $ on their products. Here's an idea for them all keep their mouths shut and provide uniforms or a dress code that allows for no slogans or expect backlash from someone. They could even go equal opportunity and allow for anything not obscene. If they can't take the heat the kitchen is not the place for them. Ask pro sports how all thos is working out for them. Freedom of speech or even expression as they like to call it doesn't always make you friends or customers in this case. They have the right as we all do and we have the right to spend our money where we choose.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 08-22-2020 at 04:38 AM

Old Post 08-22-2020 04:24 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

I was just telling my husband tonight that Pepsi donated big $ to BLM, so we're NOT buying it anymore. He said when he was getting tires on Thursday, a guy walked in and told them he wanted all new tires, he was replacing his Goodyear.

Old Post 08-22-2020 04:40 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

You all need to grow up.

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Old Post 08-22-2020 05:27 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Bartley
You all need to grow up.

I have and in doing so have certain things I stand for or against. I have choose to educate myself through much research and do not go through life as a blindly following sheep. My voice is small and makes very little difference to much of anything but it is mine to use just as is yours. This sometimes means things as simple as choosing with whom I purchase a product from or not. Collectively we do make a difference. Unlike plenty these days who riot, burn and loot I for myself have made the decision to not purchase products from companies whose stances vastly differ from mine, a mature rational response not a childish one.
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 08-22-2020 07:30 AM
Tom Dudley
New UKC Forum Member

I have and in doing so have certain things I stand for or against. I have choose to educate myself through much research and do not go through life as a blindly following sheep. My voice is small and makes very little difference to much of anything but it is mine to use just as is yours. This sometimes means things as simple as choosing with whom I purchase a product from or not. Collectively we do make a difference. Unlike plenty these days who riot, burn and loot I for myself have made the decision to not purchase products from companies whose stances vastly differ from mine, a mature rational response not a childish one.

I agree 100%
United we stand and divided we fall!!

Old Post 08-22-2020 01:54 PM
Tom Dudley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Dudley Click here to Send Tom Dudley a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Dudley Find more posts by Tom Dudley Add Tom Dudley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Jen

WELL SAID !! With the internet your voice is bigger than you could imagine . WWG1WGA .

Last edited by rick brocious on 08-22-2020 at 03:11 PM

Old Post 08-22-2020 02:42 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jen. I cannot for the life of me understand a hunter, gun owner, or houndsman voting democrat. THEY HATE US. If you guys don't believe that. Your dumber than I thought.

Old Post 08-22-2020 02:57 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant
Thanks Jen. I cannot for the life of me understand a hunter, gun owner, or houndsman voting democrat. THEY HATE US. If you guys don't believe that. Your dumber than I thought.

Exactly!!!!

Old Post 08-22-2020 03:47 PM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant

Heads in the sand who choose to ignore or not to research the facts.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 08-22-2020 06:55 PM
Fireballs
Banned

Anyone who gets on here and says there voting Democrat has completely no clue and or just does not care.

Old Post 08-22-2020 08:28 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Hillenbrand
UKC Forum Member

Check the wrong box this November and you will be knocking them out with a slingshot.

Old Post 08-23-2020 02:10 AM
Ed Hillenbrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Hillenbrand Click here to Send Ed Hillenbrand a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Hillenbrand Find more posts by Ed Hillenbrand Add Ed Hillenbrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry Hicks
UKC Forum Member

This political biased post should be deleted. Just saying...

Old Post 08-23-2020 02:12 AM
Jerry Hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry Hicks Click here to Send Jerry Hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry Hicks Find more posts by Jerry Hicks Add Jerry Hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry Hicks
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-23-2020 02:12 AM
Jerry Hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry Hicks Click here to Send Jerry Hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry Hicks Find more posts by Jerry Hicks Add Jerry Hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jerry Hicks

While this thread may well indeed be biased and most certainly is biased, it speaks the TRUTH. In as much as some folks would like to eliminate ALL BIAS, it can NEVER be accomplished. By eliminating one bias you in fact create another bias, the goal should be treating everyone the way you want to be treated. Don't create a bigger problem trying to eliminate a smaller problem. Dave

Old Post 08-23-2020 03:25 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Hicks

The one thing no one will ever catch me doing is I will never try to silence anyone even if I disagree strongly with them. Silencing opposing view points leads to tyranny. Look at any communist regime and those who disagree with the ruling class are silenced in one way or another.

"How many fingers am I holding up Winston?" Still just 4 will always be my reply.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 08-23-2020 03:51 AM