UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lets help our vendors out
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fireballs
Banned

Lets help our vendors out

I was just thinking about people like bruce and john that wont be allowed to attend Autum oaks this year , They have done so much for this sport, donations to clubs youth and just hunters in general,I know that AO is a big part of what they make each year not only from what they sell there but it grows there customer base for new sales, Lets all call and order something from each one of them over the next couple of weeks , It is the right thing to do .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2020 02:58 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Josh

Good post, I agree 100percent, WE ALL need to show our support and buy something. You can always use or need something dog or hunting related. I plan on at least buying a new tracking collar. Dave

Old Post 08-26-2020 06:48 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Josh

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Good post, I agree 100percent, WE ALL need to show our support and buy something. You can always use or need something dog or hunting related. I plan on at least buying a new tracking collar. Dave

I want some autum oaks ice cream.

Tar

Old Post 08-26-2020 07:47 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

I ordered a new pair of waders last week!

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Old Post 08-26-2020 11:00 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

we going to Chatsworth Saturday randy?

Old Post 08-27-2020 02:32 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Good idea. Just ordered. Going to miss being there but great way to support these guys.

Old Post 08-27-2020 03:00 PM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Conkeys. Ordered my vest on Thursday and got it today. Great service.

Old Post 08-31-2020 10:04 PM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

LIGHT

any new lights out

Old Post 08-31-2020 10:42 PM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Conkeys ordered alpha got it in two days.

Old Post 09-01-2020 01:32 AM
TBell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBell Click here to Send TBell a Private Message Find more posts by TBell Add TBell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

Will call you tomorrow, need a alpha collar, but may buy new outfit. Dave

Old Post 09-01-2020 01:41 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

Enjoyed talking to you today, looking forward to receiving my new Alpha bundle. Dave

Old Post 09-03-2020 08:24 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

Thank you for your help and clarification on what the Garmin bundle included, as always you go the extra step in customer service. I highly recommend your company to every one, I know you will treat them right. Thank you, Dave.

Old Post 09-03-2020 10:21 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave and everyone that has supported us with their business.

Old Post 09-04-2020 11:39 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Tar Jen owed me an ice cream at the oaks. I hope I live until next yr, I want to watch her pay the lady

Old Post 09-05-2020 12:22 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant
Tar Jen owed me an ice cream at the oaks. I hope I live until next yr, I want to watch her pay the lady

Roy maybe next year we can all get one Corey ain’t never been to a hunt that big.

Tar

Old Post 09-05-2020 03:19 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Support

I Ordered a New Stingray Light from Nor' Easter Hunting Supply and also Ordered a New Micro Fusion Light from Bright Eyes.
Need to Order a New Pair of Froglegs.....leaning towards the Cougar from Bright Eyes or the New American Made ones from Johnny at Valley Creek.

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-05-2020 06:18 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: LIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by buchcoonhunter
any new lights out

Bright Eyes has the New Micro Fusion Light......just came out a few days ago.
I Ordered one and will have it Tuesday or Wednesday.
Should be Very Nice....!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-05-2020 10:36 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

Bruce, received my Alpha bundle today, talk about fast, ordered Thursday received Saturday.........Wow. Thank you, Dave

Old Post 09-06-2020 12:30 AM
medicman_stark
UKC Forum Member

Call Bob at Timber Creek Supply. He’ll be happy to assist y’all. 662-230-7410

Old Post 09-06-2020 07:02 PM
medicman_stark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for medicman_stark Click here to Send medicman_stark a Private Message Click Here to Email medicman_stark Find more posts by medicman_stark Add medicman_stark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote