UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****THE ORIGINAL BRIGHT EYES VEST****
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes
'PR' Craigs Creek Soggy Bottom Savage
(Haze x SML PD RIVER Polly)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2013 08:58 PM
Bubby Ponton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubby Ponton Click here to Send Bubby Ponton a Private Message Find more posts by Bubby Ponton Add Bubby Ponton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

This vest is of superb quality and will give years of reliable service. It has just the right number of pockets to carry your equipment and the new bigger ,softer ,heavier mesh is sure to be a hit.

THERE'S ONLY ONE ORIGINAL

PRICE IS 65.00

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 05-15-2013 03:08 PM
Bubby Ponton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubby Ponton Click here to Send Bubby Ponton a Private Message Find more posts by Bubby Ponton Add Bubby Ponton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Days

Come by this weekend Holmesville Ohio and get your Bright Eyes Vest

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 05-17-2013 07:20 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

PRICE IS 65.00

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 05-21-2013 06:48 AM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

This vest is of superb quality and will give years of reliable service

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 05-23-2013 04:31 AM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Get yours now.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 05-28-2013 05:56 AM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

English Days

Come by and pick up your Bright Eyes Vest

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 05-30-2013 03:35 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Come by and see us at English Days.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 06-03-2013 04:36 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Just got back from English Days. Started slow but ended up doing very well. I would like to say, Thank You, to all the customers that have supported us on the road this spring. Give us a call for all your hunting needs. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-10-2013 03:04 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Everyone loves this vest.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 06-11-2013 04:24 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

The coolest most comfortable user friendly vest ever designed.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 06-12-2013 03:50 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

This vest is of superb quality and will give years of reliable service. It has just the right number of pockets to carry your equipment and the new bigger ,softer ,heavier mesh is sure to be a hit.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 06-14-2013 04:03 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

This vest is the best can't keep em in stock

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 06-17-2013 02:40 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Vest

Call and order yours today.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 06-22-2013 04:02 AM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

This is the perfect time for a perfect vest

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 06-27-2013 08:59 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Bright Eyes vest are the very best

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 07-01-2013 12:56 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

PRICE IS 65.00

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 07-08-2013 01:29 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Season is just around the corner, Give us a call for all your hunting needs. We are here to take care of you!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-23-2013 03:35 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Better be looking for the next post in a day or so. It will BLOW your mind!!!!!!

Old Post 08-22-2013 11:44 PM
dieselnightdog
UKC Forum Member

Do you ship? Would like to get a vest!

Andrew zuhlke

Old Post 08-29-2013 04:05 AM
dieselnightdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dieselnightdog Click here to Send dieselnightdog a Private Message Click Here to Email dieselnightdog Find more posts by dieselnightdog Add dieselnightdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

We ship everyday. Just give us a call!

Old Post 08-30-2013 12:16 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

I would like to personally thank all my customer's from Oaks. It was great to see and talk to everyone. It really energizes me to talk to my customer's and here their ideas and opinions on my products. I feel completely confident that the business and products are moving in the right direction. I brought 50% more product with me than last year and still sold out and had to take orders the last half of the day on Saturday. It is very gratifying to know that the customer's have trust in me and my company as many of them went ahead and paid for their product and trust us to ship them out as soon as we can. I really did not think there was any way we would sell out this year but again my customer's proved me wrong. Thanks to everyone!!!!!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!

BRIGHT EYES CUSTOMER'S ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-03-2013 01:20 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Check out the new Ultra-Max. Ultra-light and maximum performance!!!!

Old Post 09-29-2013 07:52 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory Kemp
Ray, I received my light yesterday! Thanks!!!
EVERYONE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE, I HAVE HUNTED HARD FOR 35 YRS. NOW AND THIS LIGHT IS POSSIBLY THE BEST I'VE HAD. THIS LIGHT IS THE CADILAC OF ALL ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW! ALL ALUMINUM HOUSING AND NONE OF THIS CHEAP PLASTIC STUFF. AGAIN, THANKS!! YOU GUYS KEEP HUNTING WITH THOSE OTHER LIGHTS, BECAUSE, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING IF YOU DONT HAVE A BRIGHT EYES FLAME! SIMPLY THE BEST OUT THERE!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Old Post 02-28-2014 07:31 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Vest......

Is the vest one size fits all ?..........Thanks,....Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 04-01-2014 05:28 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote