UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bluetick Days Results ???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Days Results ???

Anyone.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-18-2019 07:33 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

BBOA hunt

Jason Schulte & Botox won Invitational Hunt off Thurs. night.

Gr.Nt.Ch. Gus had 775+ last night because a guy that was spectating his cast that I just talked to out there told me that. Gus is on stud dog page. Don't know if that was high score or not or any other scores.

Botox had dead cast And Scultes' Nt.Ch dog had 150+ CW.

Did you get my PM message/pic this week, Jay. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-18-2019 09:08 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Talked with Mike today and he and Punkin had a cast win last night. 200+ I believe.

Old Post 05-18-2019 09:35 PM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook had a cast win last night. Wasnt pretty. I think only 1 coon seen.

Old Post 05-19-2019 12:19 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Ron, I knew all of the things you said already. Yep , saw your messages.

Old Post 05-19-2019 03:37 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

How many dogs entered each night?

Anybody hear what dogs were “voted” into hall of fame?

Old Post 05-19-2019 10:25 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

results

Brockmans' Hanna, 2 yr old female out of taylors Doc & Schotzi won queen- 175+ 775+ CWs. Just saw it on stud dog page.

Thanks Jesse. I'll throw something in next time i'm up that way. Take care, Ron

Old Post 05-19-2019 03:26 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

results

Mark Baer from Ohio I believe is new president. Congrats.

Jesse, if you noticed there was no ballot in back of bluebook(printers error), so ballots with dogs listed on it will be sent to members & counted at Autumn Oaks. I thought that is what I remembered but just confirmed it with Jason Schulte. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-19-2019 04:43 PM
RYAN WHITEAKER
UKC Forum Member

Still no results?

Old Post 05-21-2019 12:57 AM
RYAN WHITEAKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN WHITEAKER Click here to Send RYAN WHITEAKER a Private Message Click Here to Email RYAN WHITEAKER Find more posts by RYAN WHITEAKER Add RYAN WHITEAKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluestorm
UKC Forum Member

King of Hunt
NiteCH Rock Creek Country Club
Owned by Terry Tappy and handled by Matt Lingo
350+ Friday, 625+ Saturday

I was also a double cast winner with my storm male, I believe the only other double cast winning male. 200+ Friday and 475+ Saturday
I won the Fred Lingo Youth awards with the double cast wins, and was 5th place NTCH Friday night. Not sure how I ended up Saturday

2018 Fred Lingo Memorial & BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of the Hunt
2018 6th place and overall high scoring bluetick, UKC Youth Nationals
2018 BBOA Zone 4 Hunt Dog of the Year
Double Cast Winner at the 2019 National Bluetick Days
2020 UKC world qualifier
CW at bluetick days RQE
Qualified for 2021 UKC world hunt

Old Post 05-21-2019 02:03 AM
bluestorm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluestorm Click here to Send bluestorm a Private Message Click Here to Email bluestorm Find more posts by bluestorm Add bluestorm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Sam!

I dont hunt Blue dogs but my female Ginger was high scoring dog of off breed with 750.. We had a good cast. All the hunts I have won and I finally won a dog box lol

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 05-21-2019 02:41 AM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Best I can do you. 5th place Saturday. Gr. Ch. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 05-21-2019 at 03:45 AM

Old Post 05-21-2019 03:43 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

?

quote:
Originally posted by RYAN WHITEAKER
Still no results?

Old Post 05-21-2019 04:01 AM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Queen of the Hunt

150 plus Friday and 775 Saturday. Brockmans Blue Indiana Hannah. Would have had a bigger score Friday but just couldn’t get them looking! Awesome hunt put on by a great club and organization. Thank you to the BBOA past officers and the newly elected officers!

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 05-21-2019 06:33 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

They gave out some nice looking hardware, congrats guys

Old Post 05-21-2019 08:03 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Sam, Trevor, Dan, and Mr Brockman! Looking good!

Tom Jennings had cast wins Friday and Saturday night with Sparky’s Jennings dog.

Tom shared with me Larry Harvey won second place registered Saturday with his 18 month old Big Country hound. I believe Tom said Larry scored in the 700’s?

Ryan St Mary and his Honey female were high scoring Gr Nt Ch Friday night with 812-1/2 I believe.

Folks talk about gloom and doom, I spectated a cast Saturday night and witnessed two fine young men display awesome handling and judging! Both would minus their own hound in a second and were straight shooters! Very enjoyable cast!

I tip my hat to Jake and the young man judging (Derek?? not sure of name)! You guys are the next generation and some good ones in my eyes!

Thank you for guiding us Thad! You put us in some nice hunting!

Nice event!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Last edited by Vic Stoll on 05-22-2019 at 12:48 AM

Old Post 05-22-2019 12:45 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dealer
UKC Forum Member

Appreciate the kind words on Derek, his name is Derek Bryan, and he has been raised to do it the right way!

Rock Creek Kennels

Old Post 06-01-2019 04:00 AM
Dealer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dealer Click here to Send Dealer a Private Message Click Here to Email Dealer Find more posts by Dealer Add Dealer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

results

Are listed on home page result section along with B&T days. Congrats everyone. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 06-03-2019 12:19 AM