UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > thirtyoughtsix/Gridiron all out blitz or Flyebye
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

whatever dude!!!!!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 09:45 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Or you could go to Dick and Don and look at their litter registration papers. This way you could see whom the pups where sold to, make you a copy and send me $25.00, for this informatation. ROTFL

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:01 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

LOL everyone wants to make a dime these days!!

Thirtyoughtsix Bred Beagles
330-987-5883
www.noluckkennels.webs.com
CH PCH GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown
HBCH Gridiron Double Trouble
HBCH Highbar's No Luck High Octane
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze
LPRCH HBCH Gridiron No Luck Bad Mojo
CH Thirtyoughtsix Lucky Boy
CH 'PR' Weedeaters No Luck Ugly Betty
No Luck Red Razz (coming soon)

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:49 PM
ohlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohlinger Click here to Send ohlinger a Private Message Click Here to Email ohlinger Find more posts by ohlinger Add ohlinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D. Flickinger
New UKC Forum Member

Blitz x HM74544707Bunny Buster Majic = Thirty Ought Six Sage, Pappy,Woody & Phoenix - all littermates. Sage & Pappy were sold and went onto field champion status before two years old. Sage passed away at an early age. Not sure where Pappy is right now.

I am a hunter only and Woody & Phoenix are the best I've ever owned. There is no quit, lots of hunt, handle perfectly & whole lott'a speed in both. Woody now has a couple of sons, Ace & Buck, chasing the hares and bunnies around Traverse City, MI

Old Post 11-06-2011 01:31 AM
D. Flickinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D. Flickinger Click here to Send D. Flickinger a Private Message Click Here to Email D. Flickinger Find more posts by D. Flickinger Add D. Flickinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

thanks man! I've watched pappy and sage both run at a very young age. Jason Prater had Pappy at his house for a short while he can prbly tell you where he has ended up since then. Both nice dogs Rabbit dawg type dogs.

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 11-06-2011 05:38 AM
ohlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohlinger Click here to Send ohlinger a Private Message Click Here to Email ohlinger Find more posts by ohlinger Add ohlinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t.hynes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by thornie
Shawn, you will need AKC numbers to add the on the pedigree site.
CH HBCH Glomski's Motor Oil

Motor oil is out of fly and marvicks blue barry

Old Post 11-08-2011 06:50 AM
t.hynes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t.hynes Click here to Send t.hynes a Private Message Click Here to Email t.hynes Find more posts by t.hynes Add t.hynes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jprater
UKC Forum Member

Pappy also passed away last spring.

Old Post 11-08-2011 07:13 PM
jprater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jprater Click here to Send jprater a Private Message Click Here to Email jprater Find more posts by jprater Add jprater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Jeffry Roberts on finishing Roberts Run More Crazy Red Sue to Grand Hunting Beagle Champion I guess I can update on my home made list!!! LOL She beat Falcon to it! I have to concede!!!!

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 01-25-2012 11:19 AM
JEFFERY ROBERTS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks buddy! I told you that you had better hurry up or we was gonna beat you!! LMAO!! Only problem is I wish I could get 5 more just like her.. Dang Shame Wayne had her momma fixed!!

Old Post 01-25-2012 12:25 PM
JEFFERY ROBERTS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEFFERY ROBERTS Click here to Send JEFFERY ROBERTS a Private Message Click Here to Email JEFFERY ROBERTS Visit JEFFERY ROBERTS's homepage! Find more posts by JEFFERY ROBERTS Add JEFFERY ROBERTS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

I hear ya there man! I'd feed an entire kennel full of them!!!just make sure you book me for a pup any and everytime you breed her!! LOL i'm sure we'll get falcon finished out sooner or later...got some young ones coming up fast!!

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:13 PM
crowtown kennel
UKC Forum Member

All I,m gonna say is the future looks very bright!!! LOL

Gabbys Blue Ace of Crowtown
No Luck Red Lacy of Crowtown
Double D's Last Chance to Fly
Double D’s Zinc of Crowtown
Crowtowns Marley
Double D's Fireball aka "Candy"

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:14 PM
crowtown kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crowtown kennel Click here to Send crowtown kennel a Private Message Find more posts by crowtown kennel Add crowtown kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jprater
UKC Forum Member

i have a 8 month old female im really impressed with out of blitz and my justice dog...also have had a chance to hear about 3 more of the littermates that are really coming on good...at 8 months old good mouths, good track and check work...future is bright!!

Gridiron All Out Brooke
Gridiron Zach's Fire Cracker
Gridiron Lexi's Starburst

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:36 PM
jprater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jprater Click here to Send jprater a Private Message Click Here to Email jprater Find more posts by jprater Add jprater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

congrads

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 01-25-2012 01:48 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crowtown kennel
UKC Forum Member

Just made 2 crosses that will be awsome. Bred to keeper and hammer. Gonna breed to blitz next month. gonna make a very similar cross to my molly dog next month. Been waiting on a couple of these crosses for quite a while now

Crowtowns Marley

Old Post 01-25-2012 05:55 PM
crowtown kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crowtown kennel Click here to Send crowtown kennel a Private Message Find more posts by crowtown kennel Add crowtown kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JEFFERY ROBERTS
UKC Forum Member

Yeah there are some bada@@ crosses being made! We have a line bred blitz female bred to peacekeeper and are fixing to breed Sue to Joe and also got another strong linebred female out of this line that were gonna be breeding to a bad male.. Plus Shawn were thinking of sometime in the near future making ur Annie pup again.. ALso been kicking around making another 30-06 Ackley improved cross again!! Wont do em all in the near future but there all gonna be made this yr hopefully if everything goes right... Thanks Mitch for the compliment.. Prater sounds like you have some nice pups on the ground as well.. Sure wish we all lived closer together.. LOL

Old Post 01-26-2012 12:01 AM
JEFFERY ROBERTS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JEFFERY ROBERTS Click here to Send JEFFERY ROBERTS a Private Message Click Here to Email JEFFERY ROBERTS Visit JEFFERY ROBERTS's homepage! Find more posts by JEFFERY ROBERTS Add JEFFERY ROBERTS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

lol jeeeezzzz everyone is making all these awesome crosses lol who has room for all these pups hope ppl start buying pups!! Or we will all be sitting on alot dogs not getting due time n the field!!! Roberts u need to move to ohio there buddy

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 01-26-2012 01:13 AM
crowtown kennel
UKC Forum Member

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!........wow!!!

Crowtowns Marley

Old Post 01-26-2012 12:08 PM
jprater
UKC Forum Member

Can anyone say dog poor???

Gridiron All Out Brooke
Gridiron Zach's Fire Cracker
Gridiron Lexi's Starburst

Old Post 01-26-2012 12:40 PM
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

I ran [4] pups from 30-06 blitz all this week doing a good job --did I say HUNT thankful for GARMIN

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 01-26-2012 03:07 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jford228
UKC Forum Member

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums...228/rock025.jpg
I soloed my pup out of justice and blitz today....he ran two, this one ran a huge circle....so when he got it back i killed it for him.

Old Post 01-27-2012 11:17 PM
jford228 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jford228 Click here to Send jford228 a Private Message Click Here to Email jford228 Find more posts by jford228 Add jford228 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VICKY B
UKC Forum Member

Congrads guys, sounds like you got some fine young dogs coming up.

Old Post 01-27-2012 11:20 PM
VICKY B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VICKY B Click here to Send VICKY B a Private Message Visit VICKY B's homepage! Find more posts by VICKY B Add VICKY B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie_Baker
UKC Forum Member

Jeffery... When do you think you might make that Ackley cross again? I also know there are some Joe pups getting old enough to take the stage. I have heard some real good things about them!!!

HBCH Bakers Rollin Red Sox ( HBCH in 3-hunts)
HBCH Bakers Rollin Red Lace
RIP HBCH Gus' Loko Lil Red - 2010 Kansas State Champion winner
CH HBCH Loko Red Pepper
RIP HBCH Tipton's Quick Banker
GRCH GRHBCH Red Rock's 30-06 Ackley Improved - 2010 NHBA Best of show 2011 McVay Memorial Total Dog - 2011 NHBA SHOW POINTS WINNER 2012 Eliminator 5th place 2012 Eliminator overall show winner
( NGCH GRCH GRHBCH 'PR' Topnotch PoP A ToP - 2012 Missouri State youth Championship show WINNER Top 5 place at eliminator - Missouri state Show Champion - Missouri state run-off winner) All in 2011 (total dog!) 2013 Missouri Black Gold Run off Winner - 2013 National Show Winner
HBCH Red Rock's Momma Tried Lil Hag (2011MO State youth hunt winner Futurity Gold $1000 winner 2012 Eliminator hunt champion and HBCH in 3 hunts B4 1yr old)
GRCH HBCH Sundown Levi - 2010 Missouri State Show Champion
GRHBCH Halfway Molly's Mr. T - 2010 Eliminator hunt champion

Old Post 01-28-2012 05:45 AM
Donnie_Baker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie_Baker Click here to Send Donnie_Baker a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie_Baker Find more posts by Donnie_Baker Add Donnie_Baker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JEFFERY ROBERTS
UKC Forum Member

Not for sure yet donnie. I won't forget u buddy! You have done awesome with Ackley. Yes there was 4 joe pups born and there only 3 that's made it. Yes there pretty nice. They will be broke out sometime this year.

Old Post 01-28-2012 04:36 PM
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie_Baker
Jeffery... When do you think you might make that Ackley cross again? I also know there are some Joe pups getting old enough to take the stage. I have heard some real good things about Ithem!!!

At ease that talk donie!! Lol as if the video he posted of her at 4 months old wasnt enuff!!! Shes bbbbbbbaaaaad!

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 01-29-2012 05:13 AM
Donnie_Baker
UKC Forum Member

As if I need more pups... I am thinking road trip 6 months from now. GRHBCH BAKERS ROLLIN RED FIRE is in heat. The last time I talked to Don he agreed to breed Blitz to her so with the good lord willing this fall Blitz X Fire. I have talked about this since she was 2 and Blitz is no spring chicken. I have a litter of puppy's out of her and Ackley now and they are mosty RED!!!

HBCH Bakers Rollin Red Sox ( HBCH in 3-hunts)
HBCH Bakers Rollin Red Lace
RIP HBCH Gus' Loko Lil Red - 2010 Kansas State Champion winner
CH HBCH Loko Red Pepper
RIP HBCH Tipton's Quick Banker
GRCH GRHBCH Red Rock's 30-06 Ackley Improved - 2010 NHBA Best of show 2011 McVay Memorial Total Dog - 2011 NHBA SHOW POINTS WINNER 2012 Eliminator 5th place 2012 Eliminator overall show winner
( NGCH GRCH GRHBCH 'PR' Topnotch PoP A ToP - 2012 Missouri State youth Championship show WINNER Top 5 place at eliminator - Missouri state Show Champion - Missouri state run-off winner) All in 2011 (total dog!) 2013 Missouri Black Gold Run off Winner - 2013 National Show Winner
HBCH Red Rock's Momma Tried Lil Hag (2011MO State youth hunt winner Futurity Gold $1000 winner 2012 Eliminator hunt champion and HBCH in 3 hunts B4 1yr old)
GRCH HBCH Sundown Levi - 2010 Missouri State Show Champion
GRHBCH Halfway Molly's Mr. T - 2010 Eliminator hunt champion

Old Post 02-03-2012 01:05 AM
Donnie_Baker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie_Baker Click here to Send Donnie_Baker a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie_Baker Find more posts by Donnie_Baker Add Donnie_Baker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote