UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud At The Home Of The Trailer Hound-Doug Nester
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dnester
UKC Forum Member

At Stud At The Home Of The Trailer Hound-Doug Nester

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JUSTIN EARL FOR FINISHING OUT NESTER'S RED BOY TRAILER 4 TO A GRNITECH BY WINNING 4 OUT OF 5 CAST, GREAT JOB FOR A ROCKIE.

TRAILER4 IS THE HARDEST HUNTING DOG I HAVE EVER OWNED. HE GETS DEEP QUICK, BY HIS SELF AND UNDER MR. RING TAIL. TRAILER4 RUNS A COON WITH A BIG BALL MOUTH, WITH TWO BIG LOCATES AND EVER BREATH, RINGING CHOP ON THE TREE. TRAILER4 IS A SPLIT TREE ARTIST, WILL BE ALL NIGHT AT THE TREE, OR UNTIL YOU GET THERE.

TRAILER4 IS THROWING BEAUTIFUL LOUD MOUTH TREE DOGS. LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF TRAILER4 AND HIS OFF SPRINGS ON PAGE 1-3, THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT A TRUE HOUND IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE.

STUD FEE $200.00
For more info. call: 1-662-455-5496 or 1-662-392-1129.

P.S. You are always welcome at the home of the trailer hound.

Click on the links below to view the pictures.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/sylvking/DSCN0778.jpg?t=1301962179

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/sylvking/DSCN0776.jpg?t=1301962328

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/sylvking/pedigree.jpg?1301962496

GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER (7TH 89 ACHA World hunt 90 little world english champ)
TRAILER II MS STATE BENCH SHOW CHAMPION-DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 3

GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 4
GRNITECH RED BOY TRAILER GIRL
NITECH TRAILER'S RED DAWN 6TH PLACE 2013 UKC WINNER CLASSIC
PR RED BOY TRAILER JOE
DOUG NESTER 662-455-5496

Last edited by dnester on 06-25-2011 at 01:46 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2011 01:55 AM
dnester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dnester Click here to Send dnester a Private Message Click Here to Email dnester Find more posts by dnester Add dnester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikesc
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 fine pups out of him that money can't buy. Doug, he is a great looking hound. I wish I owned him !!!

Old Post 04-05-2011 02:03 AM
mikesc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikesc Click here to Send mikesc a Private Message Click Here to Email mikesc Find more posts by mikesc Add mikesc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikesc
UKC Forum Member

You're welcome Doug, I'm going to post pictures of my pups on here shortly.

Old Post 04-05-2011 02:55 AM
mikesc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikesc Click here to Send mikesc a Private Message Click Here to Email mikesc Find more posts by mikesc Add mikesc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cartwright
UKC Forum Member

Here are your pics

"Tell the truth the first time and you won't have to remember what you said!!!"

"25 years and still breeding coonhound to coonhound. Our goal is to bred yesteryears hound back into today's hounds"

"Remember the next time you go hunting take a child"

HOME OF THE RED WHITE AND BLUES

Please visit our website at the following link..

http://plainenglishkennel.weebly.com/ [/url]

E-mail us...
plainenglishjr@yahoo.com

PLAIN ENGLISH KENNEL EST. 1989

Join us on Facebook click on link below

https://m.facebook.com/plainenglish.kennel

HOME OF OUR VERY OWN

UKC 'PR' PLAIN ENGLISH'S MADDY GEES OL' BLU

UKC 'PR' PLAIN ENGLISH'S MADDY GEES SUE

Our Co-Owned Hounds

UKC 'PR' Given's Plain English Lil' Blue w/Chad Given

AND REMEMBER "KEEP'EM ENGLISH"

*Proud Member of UEB&FA, SEA, BRAXTON CO.CHA, Mud River Coon Club Inc. Pocahontas Nicholas CHA*
Junior Cartwright (304) 575-4495 cell

We Use And Recommend BLAZER & TRI-TRONICS NIGHT RAZOR LIGHTS, TRI-TRONICS, OLT SQUALLERS, INNOTEK & GARMIN 320 TRACKING SYSTEMS & PURINA DOG FEED, MUCK BOOTS DAN CHAPS

OUR RED FERN GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN CHAMPIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS...

R.I.P. UKC NITECH PKC 'PR' PLAIN ENGLISH'S HARDTIME HANK 5/10/04 - 6/23/14

R.I.P. UKC GRCH NITECH & AKC CGCH RANSOM'S BAM 7/23/05 - 01/06/14

R.I.P.2011-2013 PERFORMANCE SIRE
UKC NITECH GRCH PKC,AKC 'PR' MADDY GEES ROOFUS W/1-win towards GRAND!!! 8/21/2006-12/31/2012

R.I.P. UKC NKC AKC (TRIPLE) NITE CH CH 'PR' HAFA ADAI GIN "GINGER"

R.I.P. UKC CH 'PR' HALL'S BIG WHEEL

R.I.P. UKC NITE CH 'PR' DARK MTN CRANKIN' ROCK

R.I.P. UKC NITECH AKC 'PR' HARD WOOD PEPPER

R.I.P. CH 'PR' DARK HOLLOW TREE SLAMIN' BETTY

R.I.P. UKC GRCH PKC,AKC 'PR' WELL KEPT SECRET

R.I.P. UKC CH 'PR' MAGNIFICENT MAGGIE

R.I.P UKC GRNITECH 'PR' BROWNS GAULEY RIVER DAN

"THEY ARE IN OUR THOUGHT'S AT EVERY TREE"

Last edited by cartwright on 04-05-2011 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 04-05-2011 03:17 AM
cartwright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cartwright Click here to Send cartwright a Private Message Click Here to Email cartwright Visit cartwright's homepage! Find more posts by cartwright Add cartwright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimr
New UKC Forum Member

i had a litter mate to him i sold to a local boy last year he had a mouth outa this world and would go to the end of the earth to get treed super track dog and a awsome locate - only problem was he was loose on the tree i hunted the hair off him try to tighten him up but he would still tree couple minutes then get down circle around the tree then go back and tree couple min always stay just way to loose for comp dog if he was tighter on the tree i wouldnt have taken 10,000 for him plan to get a pup from him if the boy ever breeds him if yours is anything like him but stays on the wood you got a gooden

Old Post 04-08-2011 01:14 PM
jimr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimr Click here to Send jimr a Private Message Click Here to Email jimr Find more posts by jimr Add jimr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikesc
UKC Forum Member

7 Months Old Pups/Trailer 4

I bought 3 pups @ 8 weeks old from Doug Nester - 2 females and 1 male - DOB- 9/15/10. I purchased these pups because I owned 2 fine coondogs out of GR NT CH Red Boy Trailer 3. They have since passed own, and they put a lasting impression on me. They were balanced hounds with extremely loud mouths. These pups I have now are showing the same traits. I have never showed these pups a live coon-only had them treeing on a tail----not a hide. The kill season is over here in SC, but you can tree coons on private land. I decided to take these pups on a little outing last night where I new there were coons. I didn't take nothing but my light and lead... no camera or nothing - just me and the 3 pups. After about 30 minutes, when the wire edge was off them, they started working a track. It took them a few minutes and one of the females fell treed. Then the other two locked on. I had my hands full!!! I didn't tie them because they never showed any sign of leaving the tree. I let them tree for about 10 minutes petting them up and giving them encouragement. I was proud of them. I've never heard 7 month old females this loud- they are loud. The male ever bit as loud. These will be natural born coondogs.

Last edited by mikesc on 04-15-2011 at 06:23 PM

Old Post 04-15-2011 06:20 PM
mikesc
UKC Forum Member

Doug - There's some things money can't buy - I can't wait until these pups reach their potential. Won't be long.

Old Post 04-16-2011 03:25 AM
hentz man
New UKC Forum Member

Would like to breed to Trailer

Mr. Doug,

I have a grandnight champion, PKC Champion female that I would like to breed to Trailer. He is a very nice coon dog and a good reproducer from what I have heard. I have drew Trailer in a few hunts and he has beaten my dog. I think it would be a good cross. Two coon dogs.. Go figure..

Scott Hentz

Old Post 04-17-2011 03:25 AM
hentz man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hentz man Click Here to Email hentz man Find more posts by hentz man Add hentz man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
parker hinton
New UKC Forum Member

NICE LOOKING HOUND

MR. NESTER, MY NAME IS BRAD HINTON AND I LIVE IN FLORENCE,MS. I STILL HAVE MY PLACE IN CRYSTAL SPRINGS ,MS. WHERE I RAISED MY DOGS ON TURKEY CREEK FOR THE PAST 20+ YEARS. I BOUGHT GARY HORTON'S DOGS OUT BACK YEARS AGO AND STILL USE MY OLD AMOS ANNIE AS THE CORNERSTONE OF MY PROGRAM. I ALSO HUNTED MANY NIGHTS WITH OL' DUKE OF LARRY ESTERLINGS, HE WAS A STRAIGHT OLD STEADY NIGHT AFTER NIGHT COONER. I HAVE A COUPLE GRAND PUPS OF HIS THAT ARE LINE BRED ON ANNIE, BAD NEWS BO(HUGH HOLLOWAYS), DUKE (MATE TO TRAILERS MOM), AND SO ON. THESE BITCHES ARE FROM MY MALE DOG GRNITECH. HINTON'S TURKEY CREEK ROCK, HE ALSO IS GETTING UNBELIEVABLE PUPS. I AM NOT ON HERE THAT MUCH ANYMORE BUT CAN BE REACHED AT 601.502.6955, I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU AND GET UP A HUNT SOMETIME. THANKS, BRAD

Old Post 04-22-2011 10:16 PM
parker hinton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for parker hinton Click here to Send parker hinton a Private Message Click Here to Email parker hinton Find more posts by parker hinton Add parker hinton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mortoncooner
UKC Forum Member

Trailer 4

Is a performance sire yet mr. Nester? I'd love to try a pup off him!

GRNITECH RED BOY TRAILER GIRL( TRAILER4 X HANNA)
NITECH PR MAINSTREET UGLY (max x annie)2 wins
NITECH CH HILLBILLY ROCKSTAR
PR D&Js MAIN STREET MOLLY B(Mac x Queen)
co owned with doug nester
Justin Earls 601 214 3196

Old Post 04-25-2011 03:27 AM
mortoncooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mortoncooner Click here to Send mortoncooner a Private Message Click Here to Email mortoncooner Find more posts by mortoncooner Add mortoncooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
knighttrain
UKC Forum Member

Really nice Meeting you today!!! Thanks again kris knight

Email:
kris@hydraservice.net

ROCKIN KK KENNELS
The Hunting Dog Public Podcast

Old Post 04-30-2011 05:53 PM
knighttrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for knighttrain Click here to Send knighttrain a Private Message Click Here to Email knighttrain Find more posts by knighttrain Add knighttrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mortoncooner
UKC Forum Member

Trailer

Mr. Doug you sure have one fine hound! He looked great tonight!

Old Post 05-02-2011 06:19 AM
mortoncooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mortoncooner Click here to Send mortoncooner a Private Message Click Here to Email mortoncooner Find more posts by mortoncooner Add mortoncooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
knighttrain
UKC Forum Member

Trailor boy!!!!!!

Email:
kris@hydraservice.net

ROCKIN KK KENNELS

Old Post 05-02-2011 05:40 PM
knighttrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for knighttrain Click here to Send knighttrain a Private Message Click Here to Email knighttrain Find more posts by knighttrain Add knighttrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikesc
UKC Forum Member

These pups of mine are very smart and extremely loud. They will be easily trained. I will say this, If your female does her part you want go wrong by breeding to Trailer 4 !!! Doug has Trailer 5, and I hope I can line breed one of my females to him next year. I want to get Trailer 3 up as close as I can in this cross. Red Boy Trailer was a World Class Hound in looks and ability !!! So if you're looking for the total package, give Doug a call.

Old Post 05-04-2011 11:34 PM
knighttrain
UKC Forum Member

I want a puppy out of him bad!!! I'm wanting to get me a puppy from somewhere or somebodys litter!

Email:
kris@hydraservice.net

ROCKIN KK KENNELS

Old Post 05-05-2011 01:56 AM
mortoncooner
UKC Forum Member

Trailer!

Another win for the Trailer Boy! Looked great tonight!

Old Post 05-08-2011 09:09 AM
Thunderin Eng
UKC Forum Member

Trailer

Congrats on the win,i ll get up with you this week and try to go with him i know he sure does look good

Thunderin English Kennel since 1998

Home of: Pr. Thunderin Red Abby

Pr. Thunderin Red Boy Dawn
(co owned) Doug Nester

Sr Grandnite(acha) Grandnite(ukc) PKC Ch. Nations Red Boy Banjo (deceased)

96 UKC World Ch English. Ukc Nite Ch. Buckhills Amos'Little Gizzmo

Old Post 05-08-2011 05:14 PM
Thunderin Eng is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderin Eng Click here to Send Thunderin Eng a Private Message Click Here to Email Thunderin Eng Find more posts by Thunderin Eng Add Thunderin Eng to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RollTide10
New UKC Forum Member

trailor dogs

I would like to thank mr. doug nester for his contributions to the english breed with his trailor dogs!
Folks trailor dogs are naturals and can reproduce!

I own a male bog off of trailor boy 4 (from his first litter) .he just turned 22 months old and is doing a mighty fine job for his age. i have owned and hunted this dog for 3 months and he seems to get better everynight! folks this dog is a natural nothing man made about him! he is as hard of a tree dog as you will find and will hold all the pressure in the world. he is developing a nice big 2 bawl locate that rolls over into a 120+ bpm chop! he is about 70% accurate but like every dog he has his bad nights! i would consider him a medium hunter by himself. but he will go deep if needed. he started out very tight on track but after a couple months of good hunting he has began opening decent on track. i have hunted this dog with some good hounds around here and he is just about ALWAYS the first dog on the tree. he has split treed on several ocassions. im currently waiting to recieve my papers on this hound. then he will be place in the hunts....folks i have nothing to hide about this young hound get your boots on and lets go hunting! (205)-459-2234 Cory Crosby

Folks i would recomend doug nesters trailor 4 dog to anybody that wants a litter of natural coondogs!

trailor 4 is a reproducer no doubt about it!

Old Post 05-13-2011 12:05 AM
RollTide10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RollTide10 Click here to Send RollTide10 a Private Message Click Here to Email RollTide10 Find more posts by RollTide10 Add RollTide10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
knighttrain
UKC Forum Member

that 4 dog is the real deal!!! ive got a couple pups right now but as soon as i can get them started i will have one out of 4 or 5!!! all these trailer dogs are beautiful!!! seen that with my on two eyes!!!

Mr Doug give me a call sometime!!!

Email:
kris@hydraservice.net

ROCKIN KK KENNELS

Old Post 05-13-2011 02:01 AM
mikesc
UKC Forum Member

Doug, I spoke with Cory tonight and we talked for a good while. He really likes his male out of Trailer 4. I'm taking my pups out of 4 that are 7 1/2 months old for their second hunt. I will have a camcorder with me this time. It may be a couple of nights from now, but my intentions are to post the video on this thread. These pups are gonna tree - not a doubt in my mind. They did it the first time and absolutely will do it again - natural born to tree.

Last edited by mikesc on 05-14-2011 at 04:04 AM

Old Post 05-14-2011 04:00 AM
roger adams
UKC Forum Member

I hunted my trailer pup last night for the first time. Two is 8 months old. he ran the first coon he ever smelled and treed with my old dog. the next turn out he struck first and ran the track like he was glued to it and again treed. he has an overpowering mouth and is a beautiful 70 pound pup. he is READY! a redbone man along on the hunt stated that he had not heard anything like the treeing that was going on on those trees

Last edited by roger adams on 05-20-2011 at 07:58 PM

Old Post 05-20-2011 07:54 PM
roger adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roger adams Click here to Send roger adams a Private Message Find more posts by roger adams Add roger adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
knighttrain
UKC Forum Member

Hey roger sounds like you got the real deal

Email:
kris@hydraservice.net

ROCKIN KK KENNELS

Old Post 05-20-2011 08:56 PM
mortoncooner
UKC Forum Member

Trailor

Mr. Doug Trailer Boy is a top notch hound! I have enjoyed every minute behind him! Thanks again for lettin me finish him for ya!

Old Post 05-21-2011 06:49 PM
thedirtyrat
UKC Forum Member

Havent been with Trailerboy, but I remember his grandaddy Ole Trailer. Real nice hound. Big mouth, great conformation, and you'd find him sittin under a coon.

Old Post 05-26-2011 01:18 AM
thedirtyrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedirtyrat Click here to Send thedirtyrat a Private Message Find more posts by thedirtyrat Add thedirtyrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikesc
UKC Forum Member

Doug, Just returned home from vacation. Went to Tennessee & Kentucky. "Dixie" has some beautiful country !!! Proud to be a Country Boy !!!

Old Post 05-31-2011 07:17 PM