UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 3 x WORLD CHAMPION REDBONE
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

5 month old female out of Woody

This little female is owned by 1 of the Carver boys in Southern Ohio. This was her first night to the woods and her first coon. She has a nice mouth. I do not know how to post a video or I would. Me and Doug both have been getting text after text of videos of tickled owners of pups out of Woody wanting to breed back. Every one so far has that big mouth he has. This little females mother was doubled up top and bottom in the 3rd and 4th Generation with the Twister x Music cross.

Last edited by rick golden on 12-02-2017 at 09:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2017 12:16 AM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

The pup mentioned above:
https://youtu.be/eKodl_U9mrM

And a recent video of woody:
https://youtu.be/2bFbSb30lHY

Last edited by Adam Wingler on 12-02-2017 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:03 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody Pup

I forgot to mention that the above pup also goes back to Doug Porters dogs through Cedarfork Valley Woodpecker, which would be in the 3 or 4th Generation through the mother

Old Post 12-02-2017 08:21 PM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Rick said ol Woody put 2 up in record time, on a huge full moon Sunday evening.

https://youtu.be/vKJ2oVjPp-M

Old Post 12-05-2017 02:31 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&T 1988
UKC Forum Member

I hunted Copper for awhile and treed many of coons with him. Hunted a lot of nights weather was so bad most wouldn’t even think about cutting a hound loose. It didn’t matter if it was 20 yds from the tailgate of over 1/2 mile when he treed he had the ringtail above him!! Thanks Rick for letting me hunt Copper and got me into the coon hunting!! Hopefully one day I will get a pup that goes back to him.

Old Post 12-07-2017 02:23 PM
B&T 1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&T 1988 Click here to Send B&T 1988 a Private Message Click Here to Email B&T 1988 Find more posts by B&T 1988 Add B&T 1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody

I cannot thank Doug Moore enough for giving me the opportunity to own such a outstanding coondog. I know any dog can be beat but Woody is no doubt the hardest,loudest,best looking,classiest,most balanced, track driving fool that I have ever turned loose and when he comes on a tree he has the most Beautiful longest quivering dying Bawl that i believe I've heard. I remember when Alger Morgan came up and bred to Rock a few years back he talked about how big a difference it was where he hunted in the mountains about a dog working a track up a rocky holler in the mountains and a flat patch woods in the middle of a corn field up North well where I live we have the best of both worlds because they call Shawnee Forest the "Little Smokies of Ohio" now I know Shawnee is not comparable to the Smokey mountains in Tennessee but it can get rough with green briars so thick from Timber cutting you can't walk and down Timber everywhere and Woody strikes these coon and moves through these places like a fast dog moving through open Timber. Like I said before I have followed Redbones since the late 70's and I have had some good solid hounds but I have never had one like Woody!!! If you have a good female and would consider him for breeding do not hesitate to call. Thanks Rick

Old Post 12-13-2017 04:51 AM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Copper

I am glad you got to hunt with old Copper that winter Cody, I knew you would like him. And I'm glad he hooked you on the Coonhunting!!! There's just not enough young guys getting into the sport these days. I had to have Copper put to sleep when he was close to 16 years old and it about killed me. I can say this though that old dog was never cold during his old age. I took the best of care of that old dog until he died. I miss him and I know Jesse Brewin misses him.

Old Post 12-13-2017 08:40 PM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody

In the short time Woody was hunted competitively he had won.
2014 American Redbone Days Overall
2015 American Redbone Days Overall
2015 National Redbone Days Opposite sex
3 x World Champion Redbone
2014 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone Autumn Oaks
2014 UKC World Champion Redbone-12th place Overall
2014 PKC World Champion Redbone-Top 10 Overall
2014 ACHA World Champion Redbone-Top 10 Overall
AKC Supreme Grand Nite Champion
PKC Champion
UKC Grand Nite Champion
2018 UKC Performance Sire
And I know I'm leaving something else out but I cannot remember what it is.
Anyway I believe the dog has proved he can win at any level and I can provide several names of people hunting young hounds out of Woody.
Stud Fee: Private Treaty 740-352-7669 Thanks.

Last edited by rick golden on 12-31-2017 at 03:26 PM

Old Post 12-24-2017 08:40 AM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody

I have a young female out of Grand Nite Ch. Johnsons Two Tone Copper and a female owned by Greg Carver that is out of Nite Ch. Little River Rock and Grand Nite Ch. Snows Ashley. She has never been bred so this will be her first litter. I have 3 spoken for but in case there are a few available I will post it as soon as she is bred. She is very Independent and a wide hunting dog. She has been that way since she was a pup. Woody has a big flat head and she has also got a decent head on her. This cross should produce pups with good noses that can run a track and are absolutely not afraid to go hunting and will stay treed no matter what. Coppers mother I believe was a littermate to Razor Red and the bottom side of this female is loaded with Twister x Music- Kevin Shirley's Buster 2 dog and Cedarfork Valley Woodpecker. Ashley was also directly out of Nite Ch. Snows Izzy.

Last edited by rick golden on 12-24-2017 at 09:08 AM

Old Post 12-24-2017 08:57 AM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody

I got Woodys Performance fees paid up just in time before it went up so he is a 2018 Performance Sire.

Old Post 12-30-2017 09:59 PM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Bubba X Flow female

Sam Whittiker is bringing in a nice female to breed to Woody this weekend. Jeff Murphy tells me she is nice if anyone out there wanting a nice bred pup I'd be getting ahold of Sam and possibly booking one out of her.

Old Post 01-08-2018 01:51 AM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody X Very Nice Bubba & Flow female

I met Tim Whittiker in Cincinnati today and picked up their nice Redbone female out of Bubba x Flow. She doesn't need much at all to be finished and from what Tim and Jeff tells me she is a nice coondog with a Huge mouth!!! I guess she throws tree dogs from what I hear about the pups shes already had. I'm looking forward to this cross with her and Woody. My son's dog Clint from a few years back had a huge mouth and this females Grandmother is Jeff Murphy's Bailey female which is a full littermate sister to Clint. They were out of the 2nd Twister X Music cross. Her mother is doubled up on Bailey. I have aways wanted a pup out of Bailey so now in a way this will be really close to that!!!

Old Post 01-12-2018 06:08 AM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Woody Pups

Tim and Sam Whittiker should have a nice litter of pups out of Woody and their Brandy female in about 63 days. Here is Sams cell number if anyone is interested in a pup. She has a big mouth and is a nice female. Here is Sams number. (317) 448-6365

Old Post 01-19-2018 02:59 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Woody.....

Nice pictures Rick.
You have any pictures of Woody ?
Tim

Team Treeing Walker
Nt.Ch. Amazing Jacob--2 Wins/Grand
$6500+ PKC Winnings

Team Redbone
'Ol Fash'n Little Suzie

Superior Hunting Lites
----Home Of ----
Bushwhacker Lights
Superior HellCat
Mity Max Coon Squallers--Dependable & Effective

Brighteyes Lights
Home of the Reaper Double Death

Old Post 01-20-2018 05:21 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote