UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Thyroid Dogs
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Thyroid Dogs

I know nothin about this other then something I read on another forum. Seems there are a surprising number of dogs on meds for thyroid issues. Big winning dogs. Are there really that many dogs these days with thyroid issues or is it being over diagnosed or is that the meds somehow increase a dogs performance or what ?

I have a hard time believing there are that many dogs all the sudden with legitimate thyroid issues but I dunno. If
there are ......why ????

Is it genetic ?
What are the symptoms ?
What effect would the meds have on a dog that didn't even have anything wrong with it ?

Last edited by Donnie Stevens on 11-18-2016 at 07:04 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2016 06:51 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

I have two dogs on thyroid medicine. If your dogs thyroids are low it will affect it on hunting. I have one when his gets so low he will quit hunting and will get ill. We have to lay him up and not hunt him for about three days and then when we hunt him he's fine

I think it's in the dog food to make them have thyroid problems that's in my opinion

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 11-18-2016 07:12 PM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Ahh the red headed step child lol. Everybody's got one but nobody wants to talk about them.

Old Post 11-19-2016 02:19 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Donnie this is a subject that has to start with the Vets we have and how well trained and knowledgeable they are which leads to the confidence we end up having with them. Until this area improves I don't think we have enough fact to really discuss this issue on an accurate level.

Some vets are knowledgeable but when dealing with issues like this there has to be a broad base of evidence and study.
One vet that knows everything isolated in one spot, isn't going to bring us any answers. Why, because most of us are dealing with vets across the nation that have no experience and even less ideas about the situation.

I think there is some fact to prove this problem but until more facts come out with time, research and sharing of information. I think we are stuck with it being the catch all for any performance hound not performing.

I think some of the lab testing we can do on our dogs is ahead of the treatment for what the test find. Kind of like the DNA sampling we do on dogs. Look at the myths of what that sampling shows. The truth is those DNA test show everything about our dogs but until everything is broken down and categorized they prove nothing but "who's your daddy".

Call me mean or crazy but I can tell you one thing. There will not be any dog in my pen at my house that has to be given a pill a day for anything unless it is a short term condition from an injury. If I cannot buy, breed or be given a healthy coon hound. I won't have one. I view a dog that needs medication everyday just like I view a dog that won't tree a coon. Worthless to me.
Now I am a Wipeout fan and I breed some wipeout hounds.
I have one here now just over a year that is bred as much wipeout as you can get. The day something goes south and a vet says she needs a pill a day is the day I cut my loses. She is bred double bred Zeb Again. Her mom is 7 and treeing coon about everyday and needs no pill to do it. She just went up to IN. to tree some coon for a while. The day I see a clear indication that this is something any of my breeding stock is passing on, just like I would with aggression or not treeing. That is the day that breeding stock stops getting bred.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 11-19-2016 at 03:33 PM

Old Post 11-19-2016 02:44 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

A lot of people use it as an excuse for inconsistency at times if it's not desirable traits I would not want it passed on to future generations.

Old Post 11-19-2016 03:00 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

the chicken or the egg does the dog gain weight because of a thyroid problem or do they get a thyroid problem from letting them get to fat?

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 11-19-2016 03:03 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Somebody said, and nobody disputed it, that at least half the dogs in the final 6 of the PKC world hunt was talking thyroid meds. Does anybody else find that to be an incredible coincidence ????

Old Post 11-19-2016 03:38 PM
yadkintar
Banned

In the $$$ one two were littermates !! But those boys don't care about breeding them anyways.

Old Post 11-19-2016 03:58 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if the number of dogs with thyroid issues is indeed legitimate, then it appears to be a problem isolated to the coon hound world?

Not that other individual dogs couldn't come down with a whole host of issues including a thyroid problem, but as far as I'm aware if you go on a cur and feist board or a beagle board you would spend a lot of time searching historical posts to even hear thyroid ever mentioned much less routinely discussed between board members as a fairly common occurrence.

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured… but not everyone must prove they are a citizen. Now add this: Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens.

Old Post 11-19-2016 04:48 PM
Well Started is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Well Started Click here to Send Well Started a Private Message Find more posts by Well Started Add Well Started to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

I work at a vet clinic and have seen more shepherds, labs and boxers with thyroid problems than hounds. The problem is more likely that hound owners notice it more because they hunt their dogs and see a decline in performance whereas most shepherds labs and boxers are now couch potatoes and are already fat and lazy so the thyroid problem is not noticed by those owners as much or talked about on those forums. Its also over diagnosed because other illnesses can cause a decrease in thyroid hormone and if your vet isn't looking for other illnesses then they may miss those and call your dog hypothyroid when it may or may not be.

Old Post 11-19-2016 05:48 PM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by emcgee
I work at a vet clinic and have seen more shepherds, labs and boxers with thyroid problems than hounds. The problem is more likely that hound owners notice it more because they hunt their dogs and see a decline in performance whereas most shepherds labs and boxers are now couch potatoes and are already fat and lazy so the thyroid problem is not noticed by those owners as much or talked about on those forums. Its also over diagnosed because other illnesses can cause a decrease in thyroid hormone and if your vet isn't looking for other illnesses then they may miss those and call your dog hypothyroid when it may or may not be.

Your findings and probable reasons as to why it's not noticed on those other type dogs makes sense. But what about other dogs such as curs that also get hunted hard. Not all of course do but neither do all hounds. I've never known of any but I'm sure curs with a thyroid problem exist but I can say for certain it's not prevalent. Maybe it has something to do with decades of generations of tight blooded gene pools within certain breeds, I don't know?

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured… but not everyone must prove they are a citizen. Now add this: Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens.

Old Post 11-19-2016 09:24 PM
Well Started is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Well Started Click here to Send Well Started a Private Message Find more posts by Well Started Add Well Started to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Well Started
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if the number of dogs with thyroid issues is indeed legitimate, then it appears to be a problem isolated to the coon hound world?

I've heard show dog people talk about thyroid issues. Thyroid is something they check out quite often before breeding a bitch it seems.
Like emcgee said hound people may find it more just because some dogs are worked hard enough to notice something is wrong.

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 11-23-2016 07:07 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Here is something for you all to think about... damage to the thyroid gland can cause it to no longer do its job. The thyroid is butterfly shaped and lays on each side of the larynx in the throat. Where do we place no bark collars? How many dogs are frequently shocked by e-collars? I don't know if they are contributing to the thyroid damage in hounds but damage to the thyroid will cause it to not function properly.
I also firmly believe that many dogs that have hypothyroidism is a result of lack of enough iodine in the diet. Someone has mentioned several of the top dogs in The Pkc world hunt being on thyroid medication my first question would be what do you feed them and I am pretty sure many eat the same food. The midwest was tagged the goiter belt before the addition of iodine to table salt. This is easily supplemented in a dogs diet by adding a small amount of iodized salt to their food or adding iodine rich foods to their diet l. There will be the few that actually have hashimotos disease as a cause and that group will have to have synthetic medication to make up for lack of function. Over use of prednisone can also be a contributing factor and obesity from lack of exercise.
If your dog is diagnosed make sure that adequate testing was done and you may try dietary changes before opting for daily meds.
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 11-24-2016 at 02:02 AM

Old Post 11-24-2016 01:57 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

I have been fooling with hounds for years and never had one have that problem that I know about.

Until now. I had one have a false pregnancy and her heats never did right and that was over a year ago.

Her thyroid wouldn't even register. If she were human she would be dead.

I am hoping it is temporary but I have to wonder chicken or egg on her, was the false pregnancy due to the thyroid or did the thyroid cause the false pregnancy?

She is 7 and never had problems before and has had two litters of pups before so I can't say as to what caused it BUT I know Thyroid as on the pituitary axis and all those hormones can get out of whack with a false pregnancy.

Old Post 11-24-2016 02:28 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigpoppy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Well Started
Your findings and probable reasons as to why it's not noticed on those other type dogs makes sense. But what about other dogs such as curs that also get hunted hard. Not all of course do but neither do all hounds. I've never known of any but I'm sure curs with a thyroid problem exist but I can say for certain it's not prevalent. Maybe it has something to do with decades of generations of tight blooded gene pools within certain breeds, I don't know?

I have wondered the same thing. I hunt curs during the day and hounds at night and have never heard of a squirrel dogs thyroid being messed up. Not even in the hound crosses that are hunted during the day. The only difference is that most cur people are not continually turning there dogs across fields with crops in them. I firmly believe that the problem is coming from something that they put on these fields

Joe

Old Post 11-24-2016 12:43 PM
Bigpoppy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigpoppy Click here to Send Bigpoppy a Private Message Click Here to Email Bigpoppy Find more posts by Bigpoppy Add Bigpoppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Redneck, Rip and others. Some good food for thought here.

I have 7 year old hound that went though a false pregnancy aa few months ago and now my Grandson has a Argentina DOGO which is a very large dog going through it now. I will watch the DOGO closely as she is more tightly bred that any of our hounds.

The bark collar thing sure is something to think about.

Old Post 11-24-2016 01:36 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Redneck, Rip and others. Some good food for thought here.

I have 7 year old hound that went though a false pregnancy aa few months ago and now my Grandson has a Argentina DOGO which is a very large dog going through it now. I will watch the DOGO closely as she is more tightly bred that any of our hounds.

The bark collar thing sure is something to think about.

Bruce, many people more knowledgeable and intuitive than me about hounds in general would have a much better idea as to the actual causes. Some things have been mentioned that would be worth looking into in my opinion.

But I'm telling you if the amount of dogs actually have noticeable thyroid problems as it seems, then hounds are completely off the scale when it comes to thyroid issues compared to curs. I've thought about it for a while and have resisted bringing it up as people can tend to get prickly about something that might suggest 1 breed has some problems compared to another.

I don't believe it's an accepted problem among all dogs, particularly curs. So therefore the WHY should be worked at to be uncovered to help the breed. It would be great if it could be eliminated or greatly diminished.

Old Post 11-24-2016 02:11 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I agree that there is a lot more to this story. I am just not sure it will be unraveled in my lifetime.

At first it seemed to be a certain strain of a certain breed. If that was the case then breeding could be the main factor. Then it seems like that is not the case and it branches out to all dogs. I don't know. It is for the medical guru's to figure that out. I know they check mine about once a year and I am clear to breed. lol

Old Post 11-24-2016 02:27 PM
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

I have a fairly young hound here now that went through an EXTRA long first heat cycle. It was completely ridiculous. Within a few days of 6 wks from the time she first started spotting until the males were finally just mildly interested when tested.

In just a bit over 4 months she came back in again. Again, not typical in all accounts. Swelled up and dripping blood like a stuck hog.....blood splatters on her back legs and all over the pen, also has reoccurring bacterial infections. I'm starting to think based off some research of side affects of thyroid problems that at least some of this might be attributed to a possible thyroid issue.

Never typically have an issue maintaining completely healthy dogs around here.

Old Post 11-24-2016 02:33 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

I have 2

That are Thyroid dogs.
Both also had Rockey Mnt. Fever {tic disease} That my Vet said caused the Thyroid problem.

Old Post 11-24-2016 03:47 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigball
New UKC Forum Member

Iodine.thyroid gland must have iodine to function. Check your dog food. Salt will be listed but not idolized salt. I believe it was in 2007 that our government regulatory committee that oversees ingredients in dog food said to remove idolized salt and use other sources for iodine such as kelp. It is believed that our dogs are not able to process these sources of iodine as readily as with idolized salt. Hill's science diet is the only dog food that still uses idolized salt.I have three thyroid dogs and all have shown remarkable changes in thyroid numbers since I have started feeding it. I have spent large amounts of money testing these dogs. It has been proven that these dogs thyroid problems are caused by dietary deficiencies and not genetically passed on

Old Post 11-24-2016 05:11 PM
Bigball is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigball Click here to Send Bigball a Private Message Click Here to Email Bigball Find more posts by Bigball Add Bigball to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Thyroid

Why are they on thyroid meds ? What are the symptoms? Too fat ? Too thin?wont hunt? I got one that wont put weight on . Before anyone ask yes he's been wormed . Is it a simple blood test to find out ?

Old Post 11-24-2016 09:54 PM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bigball
Iodine.thyroid gland must have iodine to function. Check your dog food. Salt will be listed but not idolized salt. I believe it was in 2007 that our government regulatory committee that oversees ingredients in dog food said to remove idolized salt and use other sources for iodine such as kelp. It is believed that our dogs are not able to process these sources of iodine as readily as with idolized salt. Hill's science diet is the only dog food that still uses idolized salt.I have three thyroid dogs and all have shown remarkable changes in thyroid numbers since I have started feeding it. I have spent large amounts of money testing these dogs. It has been proven that these dogs thyroid problems are caused by dietary deficiencies and not genetically passed on

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!
I have been saying all along I believe that it has a relationship to the feed.
I have been told I was wrong , on the wrong track, etc.
I have a post on here about all of the government mandated chemicals going into our dog feed that is poison in large amounts or has known side effects on thyroid function.
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928464488
When people send me PM's or call me about experiences of changing feeds and heat cycles stopping.HMM? Sure enforces my theories.
I also do believe that all the tick borne diseases may also play a part in the problem

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 11-25-2016 at 05:54 AM

Old Post 11-25-2016 05:49 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Thyroid issues

I have read many articles about this. Toxins and vaccines have a lot to do with it. So here we are juicing our hounds every month with pills, wormer, heart guard, ivermectin, spraying around kennels and not to mention feeds and what ever chemicals they get out running.. Why wouldn't our hounds have things going on with them

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 11-25-2016 11:41 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Pat back to your dog feed and one good point you make. I started to find with the naked eye, not from testing. That the feed I was feeding changed from load to load of feed. I could see slightly different colors in the feed and I checked into it a little more and here is what I found from the mill.

A lot of the things that or labeled on the bag to be in the food is sprayed on it as it travels down a conveyor line. I kind of though it was cooked in. So the quality and consistency of that feed is no better than their equipment and the people doing the spraying. I know it would be real easy to say if an error was made and too much or too less a spray was added that "its just dog food".
Well if your right the JUST DOG FOOD isn't as good for our dogs as we all thought.

Old Post 11-25-2016 12:26 PM