UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > PM's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

PM's

I get numerous PM's that when I try and respond, it says your mail box is full. That disturbs me because I take pride in trying to get back to everyone that reaches out to me with a question or concern. Yesterday there were two such PM's in my box. So if you feel I haven't responded to a question or don't care. That is not the truth and please check your PM box.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2018 01:16 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Morning Bruce,
I got a question then . last night I went to turn on my T5 collar and all it would do was blink steady. Wouldn't connect to the handheld. Worked fine 2 nights ago.

T5 to 320 Handheld (whatever model was made after the original handheld). I deleted collar and added it twice. Tried this morning and still the same thing.

563 451-7298

Thanks

Last edited by T Felderman on 06-22-2018 at 02:42 PM

Old Post 06-22-2018 01:58 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I can tell you what the problem is. I cant give you a sure fire fix. But i can suggest a few things.

What your experiencing is the T5 not connecting through gps signal to the sattelites. That can be a problem inside the small square gps antenna on the collar. It can be a problem where the rubber strap connects the the collar box. Many times it cracks right there and wire gets damaged.
What you can try is to do a master reset on collar and then update it. Use a computer with windows and dont use mac. If that soesnt fix it the return if its less than a year old or over a year call garmin and for a little over a hundred bucks they will exchange it with one thats look brand new.

Old Post 06-22-2018 09:46 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

pm full

how many folders are in your pm box to delete everything

Old Post 06-22-2018 11:31 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Not sure how many but usually the inbox and sent pms will do it. You can see the other options that drop box has and see if they are full.

Old Post 06-23-2018 12:55 AM