UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Pkc Ch. Hardwood Rubes Man...10 free breedings!!
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Still offering free breedings. Better jump on it while you can!
Man is here for any ones inspection. He is nice.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2014 10:35 PM
Logan Dunaway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Logan Dunaway Click here to Send Logan Dunaway a Private Message Click Here to Email Logan Dunaway Find more posts by Logan Dunaway Add Logan Dunaway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Man Up!!!

Old Post 06-26-2014 01:33 AM
Logan Dunaway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Logan Dunaway Click here to Send Logan Dunaway a Private Message Click Here to Email Logan Dunaway Find more posts by Logan Dunaway Add Logan Dunaway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-29-2014 04:52 PM
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Up! Still Free!!!!

Old Post 07-01-2014 01:34 AM
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Man was bred to one of my super nice females today! She is old so we are really praying for pups! They should be very independent,super nice pups with big mouths an a head full of sence. Won't find many off Grizzly anymore.

.........GRCH GRNITECH Arnold's Hayes
...GRCH GRNITECH Right Hand Flyers Grizzly
.........GRCH GRNITECH Jordan's Knight Flyer

PKC Ch UKC Dual champion lay'em up sweet Sally
PKC Lifetime Earnings 2,400.00

.........GRCH NITECH Tar Heel Nitro
...NITECH Right Hand's Scat
.........Tar Heel Hazel

Old Post 07-12-2014 10:17 PM
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Up

Old Post 07-16-2014 01:06 AM
David Hunter
UKC Forum Member

good buddy of mine jim fissel raised this litter man was in real nice acting pups then n one heck of a mother hes got also

Old Post 07-18-2014 04:39 PM
David Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Hunter Click here to Send David Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email David Hunter Find more posts by David Hunter Add David Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

David,
I do appreciate it,man is a super nice hound!!! I will show him to anyone!!!

Old Post 07-19-2014 02:47 AM
RichardGB
New UKC Forum Member

breeding my female walker

my walker gyp is in heat now need to breed her

Old Post 08-08-2014 08:02 PM
RichardGB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RichardGB Click here to Send RichardGB a Private Message Click Here to Email RichardGB Find more posts by RichardGB Add RichardGB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RichardGB
New UKC Forum Member

little liz needs breeding

my name is richard boyd my number is 334-855-3803 cell 334-614-8472 please call or post on computer asap shes just starting to bleed about 4 days now

Old Post 08-08-2014 08:08 PM
RichardGB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RichardGB Click here to Send RichardGB a Private Message Click Here to Email RichardGB Find more posts by RichardGB Add RichardGB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

A lot of interest in him lately! Should be pups all around before long!!!! You will not be disapointed in Man!!!!!

Old Post 08-09-2014 11:30 PM
scott1
UKC Forum Member

He is a nice looking hound Logan. Any pups off him close to South Carolina.

Old Post 08-11-2014 01:51 PM
scott1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott1 Click here to Send scott1 a Private Message Click Here to Email scott1 Find more posts by scott1 Add scott1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Thanks Scott, man is a nice one I have been very pleased with him. Their are none in Sc. yet, I hope before long there will be. If this old female off of Grizzly has some pups an you are intersted let me know. Thanks again,
Logan Dunaway

Old Post 08-11-2014 11:32 PM
scott1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Logan. If the grizzly female has any luck keep me in mind. I just might hsve to make a trip to Georgia. I love his big ole houndy head.

Old Post 08-12-2014 02:24 AM
scott1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott1 Click here to Send scott1 a Private Message Click Here to Email scott1 Find more posts by scott1 Add scott1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Up

Old Post 08-17-2014 11:56 PM
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Up

Old Post 08-22-2014 01:16 AM
Donald Bagley
UKC Forum Member

I have a litter mate to your Sally female. They both come from a family of coontreers! Good luck with your cross! Her and Man should produce some DANDIES!

Buchanan, Ga.
(470) 891-0112

HOME OF,
PKC CH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Hammering Buck
PKC GCH UKC GRNITECH Good Tyming Candy
PKC CH UKC NITECH Woodland Creek Demon

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN,
GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Tree Talking Judy
PKC PCH UKC GRNITECH Smoky Mtn Out Of Pocket
PKC SCH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' "It's Show Time Lucy"
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Rolling Hills Little Sis HTX
PKC CH UKC CH 'PR' Yellow Hammer Jackie
PKC CH UKC CH NITECH 'PR' Treeing Super Star
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Raging Dixie II

WE USE AND RECOMMEND,
Havoc Hunting Supply

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:00 AM
Donald Bagley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donald Bagley Click here to Send Donald Bagley a Private Message Click Here to Email Donald Bagley Visit Donald Bagley's homepage! Find more posts by Donald Bagley Add Donald Bagley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Donald,
I know it, Grizzly had some coon dogs! I know Lucy is one also! Should be great pups off of her an double XL! My Sally dog is a coon dog also an Man is also a good one!

Thanks,
Logan Dunaway

Old Post 08-23-2014 03:10 AM
Cwaters
UKC Forum Member

pups

How much you asking for the pups thanks

Old Post 08-26-2014 02:36 AM
Cwaters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cwaters Click here to Send Cwaters a Private Message Click Here to Email Cwaters Find more posts by Cwaters Add Cwaters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-28-2014 03:32 AM
scott1
UKC Forum Member

Logan is the grizzly female showing any yet.

Old Post 08-28-2014 03:47 AM
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

Scott,
She still has about three more weeks I believe. She is looking a little bigger. I have prayed a bunch for this litter so hopefully she'll have some! They should be dandies!!!
Thanks,
Logan Dunaway

Old Post 08-28-2014 09:26 PM
Logan Dunaway
UKC Forum Member

Up

To the top for ol' Man!!!!

Old Post 08-31-2014 01:12 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey Logan...

any idea what the richs molly dog is out of on the bottom side of that pedigree. I have a pup that has that cross of Rat attack and ohio dot, but it doesnt go far enough back. seems like we have a related dog. small world.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 09-01-2014 04:34 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

this pup goes back to a sister to Reba..

your dogs momma....

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 09-01-2014 04:35 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote