UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Truly as close to Whitey (Stylish Clover) as you can get
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tyler Stroh
UKC Forum Member

Joe, how old is cube now?

Home of:
GRCH NITECH 'pr' Wild Rivers Black River Boy 2
*2020 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam overall winner
*qualified 2021 UKC Tournament of Champions
*2021 Indiana Spring Classic overall hunt winner

CH NITECH Gilmans Rebel X Roxy Blk Rock
*qualified 2024 UKC tournament of champions
*UKC performance sire

CH 'pr' Wild Rivers Black Kat
CH 'pr' Wild Rivers Poison Ivy
pr Wild Rivers Big Ben

RIP:
CH NITECH 'pr' Black River Boy
CH 'pr' Wild Rivers Indiana ShowQueen

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2015 05:47 PM
Tyler Stroh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Stroh Click here to Send Tyler Stroh a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Stroh Add Tyler Stroh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kphillips
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any pups or young dogs out him for sale

Old Post 08-29-2015 07:44 PM
Kphillips is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kphillips Click here to Send Kphillips a Private Message Find more posts by Kphillips Add Kphillips to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kphillips
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any pups or young dogs out him for sale

Old Post 08-29-2015 07:44 PM
Kphillips is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kphillips Click here to Send Kphillips a Private Message Find more posts by Kphillips Add Kphillips to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hunter98
UKC Forum Member

cube female

i own a 13 month female out of cube. And my buddy owns a littermate female to mine and his running and treeing with older dogs. they are really smart and HUGE mouthed dogs with lots of sense. They should make some fine hounds!!

Old Post 11-25-2015 06:27 PM
hunter98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunter98 Click here to Send hunter98 a Private Message Click Here to Email hunter98 Find more posts by hunter98 Add hunter98 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Re: As close and tight to Whitey (Stylish Clover) as you can get

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
I haven't advertised Cube on here for a while now. Not sure why I let his post fall off the edge, but it's time to bring him back into the public eye.

The jury is bringing back a verdict on Cube's ability in the stud pen....and the verdict is GUILTY AS CHARGED. Cube is producing in his own likeness. Good natured dogs that can trail, have a great mouth, and have coon in the tree when they put it in park.

I'm not going to blow him up...but know that he has spent time in the winners circle. He wins by getting struck as soon as he smells a coon, and trailing that coon to the right tree. He was a UKC Grand Night Champion before the age of 2, and did most of his winning in the winter with the leaves off.

I've allowed not less than three different folks take him to their house, and hunt him under their conditions....Ask them if Cube is a coondog!

Here is the deal.....Starting in 2014 Cubes stud fee will be $150.00.....and when you have a live litter and provide me proof that you have paid up the entire litter in the performance program...I'll give you your $150.00 BACK....so if you pay the entire litter into the performance progarm, your stud fee is FREE!!!!!!

Here is his pedigree, and I'll post pictures of him and point you to some video in another post later.

***********GR NT Owen's Hardwood Bozo
*******GR NT Logan's Wild Clover
***********GR NT Logan's Wild Julie
*****PCH Stylish Clover
************GR NT House's Lipper
*******GR NT Korte's Stylish Chirpee
************GR NT Schmershal's Stylish Queen
NT CH The Joker
************GR NT Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
********GR NT Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
************GR NT Schmerhal's Stylish Anna Littermate sister to Stylish Clover
*****NT CH Gadd's Indiana Singin Yaya
************NT CH Iowa County Sinner
*******GR NT Starn's Oklahoma Sadie
************Iowa County Yad. R. Bell

UKC Grand NT CH, AKC Supreme Grand NT CH, PKC CH Oak Ridge Clover Cubed HTX

***********GR NT Owen's Hardwood Bozo
*******GR NT Logan's Wild Clover
***********GR NT Logan's Wild Julie
*****PCH Stylish Clover
************GR NT House's Lipper
*******GR NT Korte's Stylish Chirpee
************GR NT Schmershal's Stylish Queen
Clover's Stylish Molly
************GR NT Rock River Sackett
********GR NT Rock River Sackett Jr.
************GR NT Skean's Dolly
*****Wild Tracy
************GR NT Tony's Wild Clover
********NT CH Layburger's Late Night Cindy
************Cox's Finly River Patti

If you want to talk dogs, or arrange a breeding to Cube, just give me a call at 260-901-9011. I'm not a big fan of text messages and PMs so I prefer you call me in the evening..... Thanks for reading, and hope to talk to you all later.

Old Post 01-26-2016 09:11 PM
CAAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAAN Click here to Send CAAN a Private Message Find more posts by CAAN Add CAAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
haygood
UKC Forum Member

Any pups out of cube in the south I'm in ga?

Old Post 11-27-2016 05:09 AM
haygood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for haygood Click here to Send haygood a Private Message Find more posts by haygood Add haygood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warn
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
This pup is not out of Cube, but out of a half sister to Cube...both out of Joker.

Future stud dog? Jury is out, but this dude has looks, mouth, and is treeing coon like they are "easy"....

If he keeps this up, he will make some waves in the future!

curious how this young male finished and where he ended up Joe?

Mark Warner

"HOME OF PREDAWN KENNELS"

http://www.tekonshathunder.homestead.com

Old Post 11-28-2016 12:58 AM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walk it Out
UKC Forum Member

Cube

How old is cube now

Old Post 02-02-2017 04:23 PM
Walk it Out is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walk it Out Click here to Send Walk it Out a Private Message Click Here to Email Walk it Out Find more posts by Walk it Out Add Walk it Out to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Good luck haygood I been trying to get a pup out of Cube for over 5 years now none to be found.

I like just about ever thing a clover dog has to offer but I like small dogs with big mouths which they say cube has the hardest thing to find in a small dog want hunt a dog with a squeaky or croaking mouth.

Brains first then mouth the rest will come naturally.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 02-06-2017 06:17 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willowcreek
New UKC Forum Member

Is cube still at stud

Old Post 12-20-2017 11:45 AM
willowcreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willowcreek Click here to Send willowcreek a Private Message Find more posts by willowcreek Add willowcreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote