UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Registration Help Please
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andreovalle
New UKC Forum Member

Registration Help Please

Here is my problem.

I purchased a puppy from a breeder, the breeder stated I would receive papers little later due to delays. Eventually we had our differences and he had registered the litter but my puppy was never official transferred into my name where I send in the paperwork to y’all at UKC.

I tried to single registration, as I had to contact another person whom was a littermate, the breeder sent them there paperwork. Therefore they were able to register, so the littermate of the litter sent me all my pups pedigree so I have all that info.

Pretty much my question is there ANYTHING at all I could do to receive papers for MY DOG.
I am willing to pay or do whatever is needed to obtain the paper. If any one has had this problem or dilemma could you please direct me in the right direction.

Note: the Breeder has blocked all contact with me, I also have a contract stating I would be registered Ukc and abkc, I know that’s a legal matter and nothing Ukc can do.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2018 07:04 PM
Andreovalle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andreovalle Click here to Send Andreovalle a Private Message Click Here to Email Andreovalle Find more posts by Andreovalle Add Andreovalle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andreovalle
New UKC Forum Member

Also my dog is is American Bully breed

Old Post 08-02-2018 07:11 PM
Andreovalle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andreovalle Click here to Send Andreovalle a Private Message Click Here to Email Andreovalle Find more posts by Andreovalle Add Andreovalle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Unfortunately, the only way to have your dog registered with us is for the breeder to sign over the Application for Permanent Registration.

Old Post 08-02-2018 07:14 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andreovalle
New UKC Forum Member

I understand that, I’m just really stuck I’ve asked and asked from the breeder just for a reprint. I can’t even reach the breeder, there any options I have at alll? Or pretty much I’m never going to obtain them??

Old Post 08-02-2018 07:17 PM
Andreovalle
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Smith
Unfortunately, the only way to have your dog registered with us is for the breeder to sign over the Application for Permanent Registration.

Russell if there is anyway I could prove and show the dog is mine and has always been under my care?
I have all his vet work, microchip, etc.

So does this mean my dog is registered just not in my name?? Then is the breeder labeled as an owner? If he EVER does contact me back.. could he do everything online? And what steps what he need to do to get the puppy registered in my name.. also what if I have his ID but don’t have the form to send in ?

Old Post 08-02-2018 07:41 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

If he won't sign the papers over to you, you would have 2 options. One would be to file a written, signed complaint with us against them. The other option would be to seek legal action against them to get them to turn over the papers to you.

Old Post 08-02-2018 08:32 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andreovalle
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Smith
If he won't sign the papers over to you, you would have 2 options. One would be to file a written, signed complaint with us against them. The other option would be to seek legal action against them to get them to turn over the papers to you.

Im leaning towards writing the letter. Anything i should include to show that i am being ignored, or that i have actual proof of my dog? Sorry just want to be sure what to include in my complaint.

Old Post 08-02-2018 09:42 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

The more information you can give us, the better. Be sure to sign & date your complaint.

Old Post 08-03-2018 01:07 PM