UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Carl Hanselman had Surgery Last Week
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Carl Hanselman had Surgery Last Week

He's at home now resting, from surgery, he's not talking much yet. I hope to get down to visit with him soon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2018 04:16 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

CARL

GET WELL SOON

Old Post 07-06-2018 04:26 PM
RANDAL BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDAL BROWN Click here to Send RANDAL BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDAL BROWN Find more posts by RANDAL BROWN Add RANDAL BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Mr Carl

I sure miss that macaroni and beans at b@ T days I pray that ya get to feelin better.,, Have a Blessed One ,,Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-06-2018 10:08 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Carl

I had called, his wife last week, after, he got out of the hospital, she said the surgery went well, but since he had been home, he had been out of the head. But i talked to him, tonight, and he's got his cents back, he might get to feeling like going to black&tan days, next year, and makeing a big pot of beans and macroni. I would sure miss him if i couldn't talk, to him about life and black&tan coon hounds. So C. E. Hanselman, is ready to roll again, he said he didn't feel all that great, but time will heal, i told him you'll get to feeling better.

Last edited by JOE H BROOKS on 07-11-2018 at 04:26 AM

Old Post 07-11-2018 04:23 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Carl

I talked to him a couple of hours tonight, he's starting to feel a lot better, he'll be cooking that pot of beans, and macaroni, before you know it.

Old Post 07-23-2018 06:56 AM
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

CARL

THATS GREAT NEWS

Old Post 07-23-2018 10:41 AM
RANDAL BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDAL BROWN Click here to Send RANDAL BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDAL BROWN Find more posts by RANDAL BROWN Add RANDAL BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Carl

That's great Mr Joe Tell Carl Il beat him to Flora next year, He is usually the first one there. Im glad he's feelin better.

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-24-2018 12:43 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote