UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Using frozen stored at Nevergone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Using frozen stored at Nevergone

Has anyone recently tried moving semen from Nevergone to another vet since Dean passed ? Who moved it for you and where did you move it to ?

Any information would be appreciated . I have been reluctant to bother Deans wife since his passing and also am not sure of where a reliable and trustworthy place I can store and use the semen on my dogs there .

Thanks

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2019 03:29 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Semen

After much debate I moved all my semen back in September.
Deans wife handled the whole thing and it went smoothly.
I moved everything I have to smithville Tn.
I hope this helps. I made a few post asking these same questions and had very little response.
Karen is accepting calls on Deans phone if you had is cell number.

Old Post 11-13-2019 12:20 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Dwils I intend to keep my stored semen at nevergone and when ready to use will Bri g it up to Kings vet clinic in Lagrange for use. Hour and a half or so away.

They don’t store, but do a lot of AI breeding. FWIW

Old Post 11-13-2019 03:27 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

Nevergone

Will she be breeding dogs there still?

Old Post 11-13-2019 09:32 PM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

I just shipped some from there last week. Karen was great to work with and shipped it out right when i needed to. Like Viper said, I just used the cell number I had for Dean.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 11-13-2019 11:10 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Larry Hall
Dwils I intend to keep my stored semen at nevergone and when ready to use will Bri g it up to Kings vet clinic in Lagrange for use. Hour and a half or so away.

They don’t store, but do a lot of AI breeding. FWIW

Larry have you used any frozen yet at King Animal in Lagrange ?

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 11-27-2019 04:56 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Dwils, I used fresh chilled there and had good results. They do a lot of AI on foo foo dogs for the local puppy mills. FWIW

Old Post 11-27-2019 06:18 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

Who is doing AI like Dean did without cutting on the females?

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 11-28-2019 10:16 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote