UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > grade treeing fiest
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

grade treeing fiest

About a 10 month old yellow treeing fiest. Female, goes hunting about 100 yards and checks back in. Is looking up and barking at squirrels in the trees around her kennel but hasn't treed one in the wild yet.
200$ Located in Central KY text 2seven0-7six5-8four0four.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2019 01:03 PM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

I thought I'd have time for this pup but I really don't. I bought her at 3 months and the guy I got her from said she was 1/2 mountain cur 1/4 JRT and 1/4 RT. She is the look and size of a treeing fiest. I have took her to the woods some but not near enough. I have had to work a lot more overtime these days and also have beagles. It is squirrels she is barking at I have seen them. Call or text the number above and check her out because if she starts treeing in the wild I might raise her price if I can find the time to hunt or some one to hunt her for me.

Old Post 08-06-2019 01:00 PM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Pics

I can send pics over the phone. Just text if your interested.

Old Post 08-10-2019 07:39 PM
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

I will show her in the woods. Give me a call or text and I will tell all what I like about her, don't like about her and if you want to come see her we will try to find a day and time. 2seven0-7sixfive-8fourzero4.

Last edited by Andy Music on 08-13-2019 at 05:31 PM

Old Post 08-13-2019 02:35 PM
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Make an offer. I am more into rabbit hunting and need room for another beagle. Thanks for looking and God bless.

Old Post 08-15-2019 12:59 PM
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Well finally the calls and texts started pouring in but I am getting cold feet. I am gonna keep her and hunt her when I can. Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Old Post 08-16-2019 11:56 AM