UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Interesting fact about Me
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

should be some gooders, had some very nice eads bred dogs years ago, do you remember the eads go riney dog, had some out of that, coondog bar none, been many moons ago

UGLYS BELLE
NITE CH UGLY MTN JOHN WAYNE

GRCH GRNITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS SQUALL

DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK WILLOWSTICK

CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK LIL PUKE (deceased)

PAST HOME OF
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS RAGE
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK SMOOTH AS BRANDY
GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS BIG TIMBER
DUAL GRAND PUKE BOX ANNIE
CH GRNITE CH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS REJECT

GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS THUNDERSTICK

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2014 02:45 PM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-20-2014 02:57 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Robert on my females Daddy side in this cross she goes back to the Riney dogs and Floyd

But of course way back

Old Post 12-20-2014 03:05 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Re: HEY MR DARRELL

quote:
Originally posted by Riverbottom Ron
HEY MY FRIEND ,,COULD YOU ADD A COUPLE MORE GENERATIONS TO THAT PED ABOVE. I USE TO HAVE NOTHIN BUT EADS BRUISER BRED DOGS AND REALY LIKEDEM THAT IS THE LINE THAT I FIRST STARTED WITH,AND OWNED ONE RIGHT OUT OF HIM. ID JUST LIKE TO SEE WHERE BRUISER IS AT ..THE YOUNGER GUYS WONT RECOGNIZE SOME OF THE HOUNDS BUT US OLDER FOLK WILL THANKS MR DARRELL! HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Hope that helps Ron

Old Post 12-20-2014 03:09 PM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

It sure is blast from past to see OL Riney pedigree,bruiser,and combs and Smith Smokey. Also the Big Creek line. Glad to see this and bring back some memories. I was just a pup when I was trained with those bloodlines. The pup I have let Frank Yates have goes back to Riney,Floyd,and Ruby on bottom side and out of Juice semen. Be nice see one of these on her.

Old Post 12-21-2014 11:14 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Nix
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Darrell Eads
[/QUOTE

Hunted the Smokey and Susie dog for several yrs your pups will have what it takes Drive , Track , and ALL NIGHT TREEDOGS and at a young age these are going to fun to watch, these are a Blast from the Past not gonna wish you good luck just put them in the woods not gonna need luck Darrell .

Last edited by C.Nix on 12-24-2014 at 03:21 PM

Old Post 12-23-2014 02:37 PM
C.Nix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Nix Click here to Send C.Nix a Private Message Click Here to Email C.Nix Find more posts by C.Nix Add C.Nix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR DARRELL

IF THIS CROSS TAKES YOU ARE GONA HAVE SOMETHIN THERE,THOSE OLD PAPERS AND SOME OF THOSE NAMES ON THERE TALL TIMBER ROY,JETHERO ARMISTEAD, OLE BO DIDLY, THOSE HOUNDS JUST SEEM LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY I WAS LEADIN A YOUNG DOG AROUND OUT OF THEM,ONE THING THAT STICKS OUT IN MY MIND IS THERE TRACK DRIVIN HANDELIN A BAD TRACK AND JUST REALLY DARNED ACCURATE,,MAN IF IM STILL AROUND AND YOU GET THIS LINE OF DOGS GOIN A FEW YEARS FROM NOW IL HAVE TO GET ME SOMETHIN OUT OF THAT STUFF...MERRY CHRISTMAS ! HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 12-23-2014 09:44 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

This is awesome i see some dale sowders blood in there to this will be hounds like they should be.

Old Post 12-25-2014 02:04 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

dARREL

Some of the best I've hunted with,gld U got it done.U DA MAN.Thanks to u and Bill for the chance to get this blood back in the breed stronger than ever.GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND.

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 12-28-2014 01:33 AM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Re: dARREL

quote:
Originally posted by james norman
Some of the best I've hunted with,gld U got it done.U DA MAN.Thanks to u and Bill for the chance to get this blood back in the breed stronger than ever.GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND.

James it will be ok if you get the one with the white chest flat feet and the 100 pounders right ? and maybe short ears too

I breed for ability ,,, not looks ,,, , they say ugly people need ugly dogs ,,, just joking

Old Post 12-29-2014 05:02 PM
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Won`t be able to see the white or notice the short ears when it has it`s head throwed back with both feet on the wood.Just got a new 3ft pry bar for xmas so I can get their toenails out without hurting them to bad.Mouth and treestyle every thing else will be gravy on top.Not looking for a show dog.Thanks for letting me be part of this adventure,can't wait to read the next chapter.

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 12-30-2014 08:11 AM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

oh yeah, that pry bar will help with them extra Toes , but I might get a machete and cut them off when their born

Old Post 12-30-2014 02:46 PM
C.Nix
UKC Forum Member

pups

Darrell you got to have faith in that old blood or you wouldn't have breed to it now you might have to get some new boots us older folks know what it would mean to have that in our kennels all I can say is World Hunt Material

Old Post 12-30-2014 04:04 PM
C.Nix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Nix Click here to Send C.Nix a Private Message Click Here to Email C.Nix Find more posts by C.Nix Add C.Nix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote