UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Interesting fact about Me
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Interesting fact about Me

Not that facts about me are important , But I have made a interesting cross .

Personally I have never thought dogs from yesterday are as good as today Dogs .
I never thought I would breed to old seaman , But I have went and done it , Bill Hubbard owned a dog named Omen in 1993 and he had the vision of collecting him and saving it for the future , I was the lucky one he chose to let use it , Omen was the son to Frank Yates dog Flo , and Freddy Judd's Hoss dog , there was 2 pups in that cross the other dog was named Gypsy , Gypsy produced my original Cleo dog . I inseminated a dog named Tips the littermate to my BP dog , She is a house broke dog that rolls over fetches , and shakes hands , and will tree the heck out of squirrels, she is due in January

The fact Omen was a Gran son to S&C Smokey & great Gran son to Bruiser might have played a part in my decision , But breeding a dog that has lived in my house for 4 years to her Great Great GREAT Great Uncle seemed pretty cool to

Thank you Bill for allowing me the honor of putting that seaman to use , And my friend James Norman for the inspiration to make the move

That's right another fact I do have friends lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2014 03:33 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a great cross to me. Should be some cold nosed cooners. Hope she has a basket full of pups. Good Luck with them.

Old Post 12-14-2014 03:49 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Nix
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Pups

Great Cross Good Luck You will be in the winner circle with these.

Old Post 12-14-2014 06:31 PM
C.Nix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Nix Click here to Send C.Nix a Private Message Click Here to Email C.Nix Find more posts by C.Nix Add C.Nix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Darrell,
It was my pleasure to help you so that you would be able to keep this bloodline going.
I have competition hunted for 44 years and Flo was the one of the finest that I have ever owned and handled. Once she made NiteCh. She made Grandnite without losing a cast. She won the Grandnite part at Black and Tan days one year, also she was the World Champion Black and Tan at the AKC World hunt back in the 90's.
Omen was also one of the good ones. He at 2 years of age had two wins and qualified for the world. Got him hung in a fence and his leg had to be amputated but he still caught coon on the ground with only tree legs. I later sold him for good money and then he was killed on the highway.
Darrell, hopefully this cross will make the kind that will make you proud. I know I am looking forward to this cross.

---------------GR.CH. PR SKELTON'S BLACK JACK
----------PR ALLEN'S LITTLE JOHN
---------------NITE CH. PR EAD'S KATY HILL
----NITE CH. PR. JUDD'S HOSS
---------------NITE CH PR CAROLINA JUDGE
----------PR PINEYWOOD BELLE
---------------PR POPLIN'S BLACK GAL

NTCH.CH HUBBARD'S MID OHIO BLACK OMEN

-------------------GRNTCH UMPHERS RAGIN BLK HOSS
---------------PR DIX RIVER HAMMERING HANK
-------------------PR OSBORNES BIG CREEK KATE
----------GRNTCH. PR COMBS & SMITHS SMOKEY
-------------------NITE CH PR SOWDERS JAY JAY
---------------PR SOWDER'S RUBY
-------------------PR SOWDER'S BIG LADY
----GRAND NITECH. CH. SMOKEY'S EASY FLO
-------------------NITE CH PR HURON RIVER HOSS
---------------PR GENTLEMAN JIGG'S
-------------------HURON RIVER BLACK FLY
----------PR QUEEN'S FANCY NANCY
-------------------NITECH CH DRIFTWOOD BLACK PANTHER
---------------PR NANCY'S MAGGIE MAE
-------------------PR QUEEN'S BESS

Last edited by BILOH on 12-14-2014 at 08:13 PM

Old Post 12-14-2014 07:50 PM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

sorry was wrong on the owner ship of Flo , But this should be a awesome cross Bill and we will enjoy this blood for a long time to come

Thanks again

Old Post 12-14-2014 08:00 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

DANG DARRELL

OLE BRUISER BEING THE 2 TIMES GRAND FATHER HOW AWSOME IS THAT.! YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHIN IN THEM PUPS THAT DEFINEATLY NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT BLOODLINE ,,,GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CROSS MR DARRELL HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS ,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 12-14-2014 08:28 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Ron I think the old with the new blood I have been mixin in over the years ,its going to make quick solid loud n proud tree dogs with 1st strike ability

Thanks and we all know its all about the luck

Old Post 12-14-2014 09:39 PM
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Darrell,
I sent ypu a PM!
Good luck with this cross!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 12-15-2014 01:21 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Super Nice Cross, Gentlemen. It's a great move for the future!

Darrell, I hope your Tips hound produces a good healthy litter that all live to show their talent,
This cross possess some of the best gene pool to showcase - World class ability and traits of any breed!!

Let me know if you have and extra pup that needs a home..

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 12-18-2014 08:33 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

Hey Darrell what kind of nose do these dogs have. I like a cold nose dog as long as they can move what they strike. also like layup ability. I believe i was told about the semen from Frank Queen. He told me i should try to cross it on my cloudy female but i just didnt want to breed her again that soon. He said the male was supposed to be top notch and also the dogs behind him. good luck.

Old Post 12-18-2014 03:23 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

Biloh is all the semen used up or is there more. I would be interested in the future to maybe breed my Gr Nt. Cloudy female to it. I want some of the old blood back that could really move a track. So many of our lines nowdays are medium to warm nosed and thats ok if thats what you prefer. i just prefer a dog i can hunt in December and January that can strike and move a bad track.

Old Post 12-18-2014 03:29 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Dan I expect cold nose track driving fools with a competitive nature to be the best in any company
Speed and the ability to tree any kind of track is why I made this cross , I also expect these to be early starters

I sure will keep that in mind James

Old Post 12-18-2014 04:27 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your cross, Darrell. Looks like you made a good choice.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 12-18-2014 04:40 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, Darrell.

Another question, Darrell or Mr. Hubbard, Was Omen DNA. Profiled?

Thanks,

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7

Old Post 12-18-2014 10:13 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

I don't think so James , But it is my intent to get it done, I was given a straw and have it in my freezer ,

Last edited by Darrell Eads on 12-19-2014 at 03:19 AM

Old Post 12-19-2014 03:13 AM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell Eads
I don't think so James , But it is my intent to get it done, I was given a straw and have it in my freezer ,

Good deal!

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7

Old Post 12-19-2014 06:34 AM
Blaine Vance
UKC Forum Member

Darrell I think your on to something with this cross.

GR NT CH GR CH RAINEY BRAKE DRIFTER
GR NT CH CH VANCES SCREAMING EAGLE
GR NT CH BAD COMPANY RIDIN SOLO
NT CH VANCES LAYEM UP DRIFTER II
NT CH BLAINE LAST CHANCE

" ITS ALL ABOUT QUALITY "

304-809-6698

Old Post 12-19-2014 03:08 PM
Blaine Vance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blaine Vance Click here to Send Blaine Vance a Private Message Visit Blaine Vance's homepage! Find more posts by Blaine Vance Add Blaine Vance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a good cross. Had a old dog bred a lot like this.. You did good ....

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 12-19-2014 04:19 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEY MR DARRELL

HEY MY FRIEND ,,COULD YOU ADD A COUPLE MORE GENERATIONS TO THAT PED ABOVE. I USE TO HAVE NOTHIN BUT EADS BRUISER BRED DOGS AND REALY LIKEDEM THAT IS THE LINE THAT I FIRST STARTED WITH,AND OWNED ONE RIGHT OUT OF HIM. ID JUST LIKE TO SEE WHERE BRUISER IS AT ..THE YOUNGER GUYS WONT RECOGNIZE SOME OF THE HOUNDS BUT US OLDER FOLK WILL THANKS MR DARRELL! HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 12-19-2014 05:35 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Re: HEY MR DARRELL

quote:
Originally posted by Riverbottom Ron
THE YOUNGER GUYS WONT RECOGNIZE SOME OF THE HOUNDS BUT US OLDER FOLK WILL

Ron, Im not that old.
. Lol 😃

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 12-20-2014 04:13 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Breeding

Hey Darrell, are you going to have an implant done, or A-1. Frozen seamen, only lives 12 to 24 hours, in the female, an implant done by a vet. who's good at it has a conception rate of 90%, A-1 only about 40%. I had a walker female done by A-1, before i knew about frozen seamen, only liveing 12 to 24 hours, in the female, this was in an old article done by a vet. in coon hound bloodlines, years ago. Any way, i did't get any pups, cost me over $450.00, had to pay for the frozen seamen, freight in a special stainless steel container, from California and back to them, seamen was on Grnnitech. River Ben Shot. Good luck.

Old Post 12-20-2014 06:43 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Joe I put it in the Microwave and blew it in with a straw

Ok Ron im gonna give It a whirl , not much on posting Pedigrees or using photo bucket , Im easily confused

Just joking Joe I paid a professional

Old Post 12-20-2014 02:29 PM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

ok I hope this works

Old Post 12-20-2014 02:38 PM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

I hope this is what you was wanting Ron

Old Post 12-20-2014 02:39 PM
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

I have a few things on Uncle Lees dogs , but this Photo bucket stuff , I just don't understand why we cant take a Picture copy and paste it ,,

Old Post 12-20-2014 02:43 PM