UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > can anyone tell me about the fiddler line?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Boom's Hellrazr
UKC Forum Member

can anyone tell me about the fiddler line?

I have a chance to buy a heavy fiddler breed female for a good price. Just wondering what everyone thinks of them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:14 AM
Boom's Hellrazr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boom's Hellrazr Click here to Send Boom's Hellrazr a Private Message Click Here to Email Boom's Hellrazr Find more posts by Boom's Hellrazr Add Boom's Hellrazr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

HUMMMMM

Fiddler been gone a LONG time just wondering how close you call heave breed. I bet Bill Mack could tell U a lot about fiddler breeding as far as my opinion fiddler is in my line of dogs and wish I could get me some more. But

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:25 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boom's Hellrazr
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I didn't mean to put heavy. The guy has lined breed for 45 yrs He'
er grand dad is cache valley old Tennessee and great grand dad is Tennessee master piece. She also has fiddling dixie and northern rex.

Old Post 12-17-2014 05:24 PM
Boom's Hellrazr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boom's Hellrazr Click here to Send Boom's Hellrazr a Private Message Click Here to Email Boom's Hellrazr Find more posts by Boom's Hellrazr Add Boom's Hellrazr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Darrell Holland has some Fiddler blood about as close as anyone....or he will know where it is..

Old Post 12-17-2014 11:00 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

I've got a female that shows fiddler 3 times in 4 or 5 generations

Old Post 12-18-2014 02:20 AM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Tennessee Fidler

Sitting around nursing a cold and looked back at this post and just wondered about this old dog. blackntan14 If I wanted to know about this dog I would call Mr Tam Young If my memory serves me I think he hunted this dog to all his winns. and I think he was the ACHA world champoin at 2 yoa but again I may be wrong. I bet there ain't nothing up close in breeding to him now. Was BIG Wheel his brother?

Old Post 12-19-2014 01:55 AM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Hope you feel better HL. I'm just now getting over a bad cold...Big Wheel was a littermate brother to Fiddler. They were out of Tenn Wheeler and Harness' Queen. I believe there was another dog or two that titled out of that cross.

Old Post 12-19-2014 04:31 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Fiddler and Big Whell was littermates ,they both placed in the top 20 ACHA World Hunt ( when it was the Big One) 2 years in a row in 80 and 81 if my memeory sereves me correctly . Fiddler both years a little ahead of Big Wheel . There half sister Liza Jane ( Voyles Gentlemen Jim x Harnees Queen) Was the High Scoring female those 2 years . It was published that Ed Able Bought Big Wheel and Liza Jane for I believe around 16000 in the early 80's at the time saying a record price . I;ve heard a story he could of bought Fiddler instead of Big Wheel for 500 more because Fiddler was a better looking dog.

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 12-19-2014 09:09 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kycooner1
Fiddler and Big Whell was littermates ,they both placed in the top 20 ACHA World Hunt ( when it was the Big One) 2 years in a row in 80 and 81 if my memeory sereves me correctly . Fiddler both years a little ahead of Big Wheel . There half sister Liza Jane ( Voyles Gentlemen Jim x Harnees Queen) Was the High Scoring female those 2 years . It was published that Ed Able Bought Big Wheel and Liza Jane for I believe around 16000 in the early 80's at the time saying a record price . I;ve heard a story he could of bought Fiddler instead of Big Wheel for 500 more because Fiddler was a better looking dog.

Correction; Tenn liza Jane was gentlemen jim x vaughns tenn bonnie so she would be a half sister to tenn wheeler, fiddler and big wheels sire ,,this sometimers i got is getting worse

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 12-21-2014 01:06 AM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

fiddler

I have got some hounds here that go back to them dogs but behind them i find the wagner dogs . i hunted with dogs out of fiddler and big wheel they treed coons where other dogs could not but you did not get home early most of the time day brake

Old Post 12-21-2014 02:27 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eingram84
UKC Forum Member

sammie Wynn owned cache valley old Tennessee and old Tennessee is out of Fiddlers masterpiece he can tell u everything u need to know . He has had the fiddler line for 41 years are black dog grand dad is cache valley old Tennessee and great grand dad is Fiddlers master piece

Last edited by eingram84 on 12-23-2014 at 03:39 AM

Old Post 12-23-2014 01:41 AM
eingram84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eingram84 Click here to Send eingram84 a Private Message Find more posts by eingram84 Add eingram84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

fiddler

how does a man contact sammie wynn

Old Post 12-23-2014 11:22 AM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote