UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Official AB&TCHA Website
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gadog1
UKC Forum Member

John D Or Anyone that can help

I went in on our Profile and changed our E-MaiL Address.
IT WAS: lillyssouthern1@bellsouth.net[/email]
IT IS NOW: [email]lillyssouthern1@att.net (Bell South is now ATT)
After I did this we can't get in. I may have done something to mess it up. Tried to re-register & it said we are aready registed???
Thanks for your help,
Steve Lilly

CHNITECH PR LILLYS SOU. SCOUT (13) (LillysGaJoe/LillysSugarBaby(Tige)

YOUNG DOGS:
PR Lillys Sou. Ga. LongShot (BIG BOY)
Born 7-13-14 Kansas Kate/Scout

STEVE & GALE LILLY
229-559-7079 HOME
229-834-5904 Gale's Cell
229-834-4095 Steve's Cell
E-Mail steve-gale7343@att.net

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2012 12:53 PM
gadog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gadog1 Click here to Send gadog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email gadog1 Find more posts by gadog1 Add gadog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Sullivan
UKC Forum Member

I had problems registering

Old Post 05-14-2012 04:20 PM
Brian Sullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Sullivan Click here to Send Brian Sullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Sullivan Find more posts by Brian Sullivan Add Brian Sullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

What kind of problems did you have?

Did you get to where you can type in a username? If so, use your full first and last name. Choose a password and type it in twice. Enter your email address. Type "houndsmen" where it says and click on submit. You're in!

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 05-18-2012 11:51 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

quote:
cant get in to abtcha

I hear a comment similar to this from about 10% of those who try to register to use the ABTCHA message forums.

The most common problem I hear is that people can't register, or they registered but can't log in. This happens when you do not successfully register. All it takes is a username, email address, password, typing in "houndsmen" and then clicking a button that says, "submit". But for whatever reason, about 10% are not successful. I have no way of knowing who tried, unsuccessfully, to register.

The next most common problem is that someone does get registered but they ignore the huge red instructions that say to use your full first and last name as your user name. So, they register with something like, "blackdog123". I will delete an account like that.

Or, some will try to complicate the username requirement by registering with a name like, "jodoe". That could be, "Joe Doe" or "Jo Doe", or it might be a handle? How am I supposed to know? If it doesn't look like a first and last name I will delete it. I might let, "JoeDoe" slide but don't count on it.

When I delete someone's account for not following instructions, I may send an email explaining what the issue is. I have sometimes created an account for those, who no matter what, can't seem to register. But don't count on this, either.

What you can count on is that if you follow the instructions, have some very basic computer and keyboard skills you will be able to create an account and it will be activated.

I'll go over some basics of registering:

Here are some screen shots of what you will see when you go through the registration process.

1. Register. See where it says, "register" in the right center of the following screen shot?

2. Read the terms, especially the big red text. If you agree, click where it says, "I agree...." near the bottom of the page.

3. Type in:
..........your username ( first name and last name)
..........your email
..........choose a password and type it in (don't forget it!)
..........type your password in again
..........type in "houndsmen"
..........click "submit" at the bottom of the page.

4. Wait up to a day or so. You may receive an automated email but regardless, in a day or so come back and log in to the website using your info.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 05-16-2013 04:48 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff thomley
UKC Forum Member

When will 2014 sectionals be listed ?

Csg Pkc ch grch grnite coopers stormin Ike
2017 top 10 reproducer, top 5 per sire
2016 top 10 reproducer,top 5 perf sire

2015 perf sire- top 10 reproducers list, top 5 perf pt sire-#1 akc b&t show dog of yr- sire of queen of show at b&t days this year
Grch grnite thomleys big boy
2014 - 1st place reg -ark at hunt, 2014 King of show b&t sect- gill, 2015 King of show b&t sect- plainview, 2015 winter classic best in breed dual ch, 2015 King of show and King of hunt - b&t sect gill
4th place all black hunt -2016 b&t days

Old Post 02-22-2014 03:03 PM
jeff thomley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff thomley Click here to Send jeff thomley a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff thomley Find more posts by jeff thomley Add jeff thomley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote