UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GrNiteCh. 'PR'BrushCreek Prowlin Sassy X GrNiteCh.Big River Jesse Lee
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I got a couple nice pups left.. They are 2 gyps ...I will post some up to date pic soon...

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2015 01:58 AM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Both of these pups are still here... Maybe a 3rd gyp if the guy from WV. doesn't get here soon .. All pups are nice...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-21-2015 08:28 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

pup on the left is for sale..

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-21-2015 08:34 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

May cut a deal if someone wan 2 or 3 gyps pups....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-28-2015 08:54 PM
locktiteenglish
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Wow if I was full I'd try one these pups are out of two winners I'm surprised they not sold already

GRCHNTCH LOCKTITE PUNKIN
Grchgrntch bates locktite sable multiple Chkc and Pkc cast wins
Grntch perdues locktite ole red htx
I support UNITED AND SOUTHERN ENGLISH got to go to work now millions on welfare depend on me.

Old Post 01-29-2015 02:40 AM
locktiteenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for locktiteenglish Click here to Send locktiteenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email locktiteenglish Visit locktiteenglish's homepage! Find more posts by locktiteenglish Add locktiteenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Bates, How have you been ??? I aint heard from anyone over your way in a while.... Is the family doin good... Got me a couple Grandsons for Christmas.... I need to get down to Southern English days and see some of the GOOD OL FOLKS.... I don't understand why I still have these females... I guess they don't want females ....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-30-2015 03:17 PM
locktiteenglish
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

On the grandkids we doing good kids are growing working all time to buy feed lol hope to see you in March

GRCHNTCH LOCKTITE PUNKIN
Grchgrntch bates locktite sable multiple Chkc and Pkc cast wins
Grntch perdues locktite ole red htx
I support UNITED AND SOUTHERN ENGLISH got to go to work now millions on welfare depend on me.

Old Post 01-31-2015 11:20 AM
locktiteenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for locktiteenglish Click here to Send locktiteenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email locktiteenglish Visit locktiteenglish's homepage! Find more posts by locktiteenglish Add locktiteenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Got a pup headin down to Tenn. this weekend... He lives somewhere around Knoxville.... If someone wants a pup and a ride may be arranged... They are nice pups....

Home 937-764-1144

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 02-12-2015 at 10:35 PM

Old Post 02-09-2015 08:09 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Heading to Lex. Ky Saturday morning to meet up with a guy from Knoxville Tenn. around 9 am... Any wants a pup it can get a ride south ???

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 02-12-2015 10:39 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Got 2 gyps left... Both are nice pups....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:44 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

^^^^^

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-06-2015 11:23 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Why do people think the longer you have to keep it the cheaper it gets.... I don't care to keep both of these gyps plus my pick... they are nice pups....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-11-2015 08:32 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Jeff nice pups
But they usually want to wait till you get them started then want them for the same $ you was asking for at weaning age or wait till there all gone and about 6 months old and call looking for 1cheap, lol true . I have had a bunch of calls like that.crazy

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 03-12-2015 12:30 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bones
UKC Forum Member

Jeff you or anyone going to Southern English Days?

Old Post 03-12-2015 12:34 AM
bones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bones Click here to Send bones a Private Message Click Here to Email bones Find more posts by bones Add bones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Dwyer
UKC Forum Member

Jeff how much are you asking for them?

Rdtkmanny@tds.net
Home Of

GRNTCH Pithole Creek Buckwheat (Huck A Buck X Hard Creek Rockin Reba) RIP
CH Dwyers Hard Creek Rose (Buckwheat X Hardtime Spider/Big River Jesse)

Pups
Dwyers Hard Creek Jesse James (Jesse Lee X Rose)
Dwyers Hard Creek Red Rock (Jesse Lee X Rose)

Beagles
Timber Run Kate
Hard Creek Macy
Hard Creek Izzy

Old Post 03-12-2015 02:47 AM
Steve Dwyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Dwyer Click here to Send Steve Dwyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Dwyer Find more posts by Steve Dwyer Add Steve Dwyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

I don't know you, but I have spoken with your brother a couple of times. I definitely feel your pain!! I had the same thing happen with a litter I raised and had on here last year. I eventually got rid of all mine but took a hit on the last ones left. I wasn't in it to make money, just tried to break even, but it's still hard to do that if you raise them up right and they're Super Staked and all. Had a lot of tire kickers. Some people said they REALLY wanted one but too cheap to buy gas to come get them. Like you, I wasn't on here 24/7 blowing smoke about how they are guaranteed to walk on water by 6 months old, or having everyone I knew getting on here and testifying how they were the greatest stock of English dogs on the planet. I bred for myself, and I'll do it again. It was worth the BS because the ones I kept off the litter I raised (including the ugly picked over male) are doing GREAT!! I'm sure your's will too. To be honest with you, I think a lot of people nowadays don't know how to train a pup like people used to, and would rather buy a started dog.

I like the breeding on your pups. I'm sure they will make fine ones. In fact, I've been burning up the phone with Philip about what he is going to breed his Bindi female to because I like the bloodline. Good Luck with them!!They should make some nice hounds.

Bagley's English Kennels
Russell W. Bagley
Mint Hill, NC

Old Post 03-12-2015 03:29 AM
cu@dtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cu@dtree Click here to Send cu@dtree a Private Message Find more posts by cu@dtree Add cu@dtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Doug, I get tired of talking to some of the guys that just call to BS... It was nice seeing some of the old bunch a the poundage hunt the other night... 38 coon killed I figured about half that..

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-12-2015 11:18 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Bones, We just got out of the great snow of 2015 ... I aint hunted much to have anything ready for a hunt.... I don't know if anyone is coming that way... It would make for a real vacation I like it down there...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-12-2015 11:24 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Steve, How ya been ??? I am asking $400.00 for them... If I had all males they would have been gone... But no she had all gyps and now no one wants a gyp ... I guess I should have just posted pups for sale what do you want ???

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-12-2015 11:29 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Russell, I have heard of you in the English World.... I wish when I was a younger guy that I had 3 pups to play with... Now I'm 48 plus having problems with my feet ... Plus I have 2 squirrel dogs to mess with 4 beagles and 4 big hounds.... But I guess they will get hunted and made coondogs ....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-12-2015 11:38 PM
Steve Dwyer
UKC Forum Member

Jeff im doing well how about yourself?Long time no see brother they are some nice looking pups thats for sure. I was curious what you were asking fro them. I bred my Rose female 2 yrs ago to Jesse Lee real nice litter. I kept 2 my red male was hit and killed at just shy of a yr old. And my sons and my blue male was hit last year had nerve damage in his leg and messed his head up hoping he comes out of it this spring. If not ill be looking for another youngster off Jesse Lee mine has a huge huge bawl mouth hard treedog but like i said not sure if he is gonna stay he has the vet is sure of some brain damage ive given hi alot of time but spring will tell me or not if its to much damage. Well best of luck bud and if things change here ill keep you updated if i need a female. Thanks and take care yourself.

Rdtkmanny@tds.net
Home Of

Pups

Beagles
Timber Run Kate
Hard Creek Macy
Hard Creek Izzy

Old Post 03-13-2015 02:06 AM
Steve Dwyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Dwyer Click here to Send Steve Dwyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Dwyer Find more posts by Steve Dwyer Add Steve Dwyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cu@dtree
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

That's right!! Show them what they missed out on!!

Tell Buddy I said hey!!

Bagley's English Kennels
Russell W. Bagley
Mint Hill, NC

Old Post 03-13-2015 02:15 AM
cu@dtree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cu@dtree Click here to Send cu@dtree a Private Message Find more posts by cu@dtree Add cu@dtree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Steve, Hate to here about your pups ... I will let these run loose here at the house.... Last place on a dead end rd 2 plus miles off the hwy... Hang in there and give that pup time ... I had a friend that had the same thing happen... He let his stay in the garage for about a year he got up one day and was fine.... They are amazing and will heal a lot of problems..... As for me I'm doing ok I have some nerve damage in my feet so I aint huntin much....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-13-2015 04:00 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Russell, I will keep them and they will get hunted .... They will make coondogs..... I will tell Buddy you said hey.....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 03-13-2015 04:03 PM
Steve Dwyer
UKC Forum Member

Jeff that is what im doing with him but im only gonna give him this spring to snap out of it or move on with my next project. Jesse Lee and my Rose female out of 5 pups that lived 3 were doing very well now just 2 left and not sure about mine. But thanks and i hope you get straightened out with your issues good to hear otherwise your doing well. Take care my friend maybe see you at english days if you go this year.

Rdtkmanny@tds.net
Home Of

Pups

Beagles
Timber Run Kate
Hard Creek Macy
Hard Creek Izzy

Old Post 03-14-2015 03:19 AM