UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 2012 performance sire at stud
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dalton

has started treeing coons! he out of warrior & star cross, star is a litter mate to dozer that al dancer owned, its been a long road this year, it sure is nice to be back hunting this reddogs again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2012 06:35 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Saturday December 22nd, Mike Miller will be at my shop to buy HIDES!!! He is probably the most fair buyer around...

Old Post 12-05-2012 06:05 PM
562clayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 562clayton Click here to Send 562clayton a Private Message Find more posts by 562clayton Add 562clayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

fur buyer

mike miller will be at clayton whites house in palmyra mo. at 12:00 noon dec 22nd to buy furs mike will do you right, give clayton a call to sat up appointment 573-795-3880

Old Post 12-10-2012 07:00 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Has a girlfriend coming these weekend, half brother, sister cross, i know she's a hard hunting get treed female, I'll get more details later.

Old Post 12-13-2012 01:09 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Ruttin'Ridge

My don't, but i have old female that dose!

Old Post 12-13-2012 01:12 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Me and Dozer

I just wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.

Old Post 12-24-2012 09:39 PM
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Hey Spencer, hows them pups doing? Have you got any new ones? Im down to just Ellie now. Henry just wasnt what I wanted. If you need somewhere for one to go let me know I got the space.....

Old Post 12-26-2012 02:18 AM
562clayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 562clayton Click here to Send 562clayton a Private Message Find more posts by 562clayton Add 562clayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Clayton

I have dalton he's a year old has been treeing he's on coon and staying, iam wanting to get Rue started so I could used the help keeping him hunted, I'll call you tomorrow about him

Old Post 12-26-2012 05:04 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dozer

paid him up for 2013!! my pups are growing real fast,been letting them run lose on the farm, but iam going try and build a running pin this spring,about 10 acers in the woods, they seem to start faster in one.

Old Post 01-04-2013 07:01 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Old Post 01-18-2013 04:02 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Dozer

Btt

Old Post 01-30-2013 01:15 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

pups

any updates on dozers olds pups? good or bad like to know

Old Post 02-13-2013 07:53 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Pups

How old are Dozer's oldest pups?

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Old Post 02-13-2013 11:59 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

RUTTIN RIDGE

THE LETTER JEWEL OUT OF BORN IN APRIL,

Old Post 02-14-2013 06:14 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Jewels

We didn't start Jewels until now (10 months old ) because she was to puppish. Now she's ready to start, she goes out and stays out with older dogs. She is showing alot of promise, now that the season is ending, Doug will be able to start working with Jewels in the woods at nite. She just got some fur the second nite in the woods for her. The first nite she went out our other dog treed a den. Nice female!!

Old Post 02-15-2013 02:44 AM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

ruttin' ridge

glad to hear, rue just coming out of heat so i'll be put her in the wood ,she is really loud for a female. my two other pups are all ready try to start, one 6 month and the other one 5 month just been taking them walks at night, my big puppy pin has helped a lot with the two pup growning up,they act like old dog when you turn them loose at night.

Old Post 02-21-2013 06:07 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Jewels

Doug took Crazy Gracy and Jewels out last night, he went behind the house and could not hit a track. He said he didn't see any coon tracks around ponds or puddles. We had ice on trees the day before. Jewels stayed out with Gracy and went 300+ yards hunting. He said he really likes the way Jewels hunts. She stays out hunting, she may stay with Gracy for awhile then she goes out on her own. It was just one of those bad nites. They just weren't running last nite.
Coons are thin where we live, you would think the Shawnee National Forest would be full of coon, but they are scarce.

Last edited by RUTTIN' RIDGE on 02-23-2013 at 02:44 PM

Old Post 02-23-2013 02:40 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

C&S Ellie mae

Talk to clay tonight about breeding Ellie back to dozer, clayton will have his hands full i sent dalton home with him i thank they'll make a good team good luck my friend.

Old Post 02-24-2013 03:46 AM
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Re: C&S Ellie mae

quote:
Originally posted by spencer smith
Talk to clay tonight about breeding Ellie back to dozer, clayton will have his hands full i sent dalton home with him i thank they'll make a good team good luck my friend.

Im excited about getting Dalton into the woods, been outside with him all morning. Your right he is smart, Thanks again to you Spencer for all you have done and helped me with.

Old Post 02-24-2013 07:56 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

rue

Yes is a full litter mate to jewel, pup pin is nice but the pups are little harder to handle because there out there by there self, so when turn loose at night they don't pay attention to me, they seem to go hunting.

Old Post 02-25-2013 12:52 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

dozer

Old Post 03-13-2013 07:58 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Rowdy

My hunting buddy Roger took Rowdy (Dozer & Ellie) out last night for the first time in awhile as we were burried in snow for a couple weeks. He got after two coons, treed one in a dozer pile and the next one in a big den. Roger said he treed pretty good until he was about to him, he came and met him but went back and treed. He is showing steady progress I really like him.
I'm taking his littermate Boomer out Sat. night, I'll let you know how that goes, my son has been hunting him and doing alot of bragging so I need to check it out, Jim.

Old Post 03-14-2013 01:12 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

JKumberg

sounds like there will on there way! keepin the woods they"ll only get better. glad i got to see RUTTIN' RIDGE over at palmyra ill sure was nice talking with you"ll, see you down the road at another hunt.

Old Post 03-27-2013 07:52 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

hey

Doug and Greg, got the flu when they came back from Palmyra, they are still sickly, Mike and Steve didn't get sick - a least not yet. Doug said they had a great time and hope to see everyone again at another hunt.

Old Post 03-29-2013 12:59 PM
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jim,

if i decide to breed ellie back to dozer could i use you as a reference?

Old Post 03-31-2013 11:13 PM