UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > 2012 performance sire at stud
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2012 08:15 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

warrior & star pup

hot& dry, dalton been running loose at night, he treed a couple times, he seem to natural with his treeing, he's only 6 mounth old and starting to learn alot, star is a full sister to dozer.

Old Post 07-16-2012 07:16 PM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

jewels

sounds like she off on a good start,some of the other ones are doing samething, take off and wanting to go! i been squirrel hunting mind, get her used of be by herself. there is two more female do to pup nexts month sure hope it cools down!!!

Old Post 07-17-2012 04:03 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE
UKC Forum Member

Jewels

Glad to hear your pups are doing good, I was just wondering how the Rabble Rouser female that was bred to Dozer, what is her breeding on the dam side.

*SAVE A JOB - SAVE A FAMILY*
BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS

Old Post 07-17-2012 06:11 PM
RUTTIN' RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RUTTIN' RIDGE Click here to Send RUTTIN' RIDGE a Private Message Click Here to Email RUTTIN' RIDGE Find more posts by RUTTIN' RIDGE Add RUTTIN' RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Queenie

On the bottom side is out of grnite emmalou which out of bomber & bell which bell is a sister to raven i thank, then rusty & sis.i thank this is right, don't have the papers here.

Old Post 07-18-2012 03:52 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-20-2012 06:39 PM
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-25-2012 03:05 AM
RYAN RUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN RUE Click here to Send RYAN RUE a Private Message Find more posts by RYAN RUE Add RYAN RUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

rue

three month old second time i lost her,i have been taken her with me on the farm running with the four wheeler, get close to the woods off she goes though the hill and hollows, i guess i'am going have to put a tracking collar on her,she got a long ways off yesterday like have never found her.

Old Post 07-30-2012 08:24 PM
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

female pup?

Is that my pup your fooling with? let me know when she starts treeing and i'll come take her off your hands. just messing with ya buddy. I got a pup outta my gyp to fool with this winter and thats all i got room for or i'd get me a pup off ole Dozer. man would I like to get another goodun! maybe it can turn me back to seeing red like i was in the 90's

Old Post 07-31-2012 12:32 AM
RYAN RUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN RUE Click here to Send RYAN RUE a Private Message Find more posts by RYAN RUE Add RYAN RUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

With name like rue she half there!! LoL when she gets to treeing i may sale her to u so u can have real coondog!! LoL and make you see red thanks buddy

Old Post 07-31-2012 03:19 AM
RYAN RUE
UKC Forum Member

A REAL COONDOG?

Spencer, this time of year is when my dogs really look their best. Yes sir, there is a coon up that tree you just cant see it with all them leaves!!! Go ahead and register that pup in my name since you went and named her rue, that will save me the hassle of having to do it, thanks alot ole buddy ole pal!!!

Old Post 08-01-2012 01:15 AM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

dozer

I've got two male pups out of Clayton White's female and Dozer. Good looking pups, they already leave the yard for the timber every evening when I let them out, and they do stay gone long enough to make me worry.

Time will tell but they sure look and act good, I'll let you know how they progress, Jim.

Old Post 08-02-2012 01:54 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

JKumberg

glad to hear, they seem to be doing the same,good luck & keep them in the woods and time, will tell hope they all make treedogs!!!

Old Post 08-02-2012 04:12 PM
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Dozer/Ellie pup

Here's our wonderful pup at 3 1/2 months old. Talk about a go getter. WOW!!! Not scared of nothing and smart. I cant wait to see what comes of her.

Old Post 08-05-2012 03:26 AM
562clayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 562clayton Click here to Send 562clayton a Private Message Find more posts by 562clayton Add 562clayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

clayton

one picture worth a thousand words a young man and his dog!!! good see you and the family at the hunt, pup seemed to be right at home around all the people,nothing seemed to bother here. looking at the picture the coons better look out, them two are plotting to caught some hides, lol

Old Post 08-07-2012 05:19 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

doug & sue eaton pup

i see she getting the rough treatment!! good lucking pup, my got mom hot about three weeks ago so i haven done much besides taking care of her,don't know if she will fully recover from it ? i'll put the other picture of jewel on here thanks doug & sue

Old Post 08-07-2012 05:41 PM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

jewel

Old Post 08-07-2012 05:43 PM
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Very nice pup Sue, she was the one i wanted but this time it was the wifes pick. Good luck and keep the pictures coming. Now were waiting on your pictures Spencer. Also would like to see a picture of the two males Jim....

Old Post 08-07-2012 07:14 PM
562clayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 562clayton Click here to Send 562clayton a Private Message Find more posts by 562clayton Add 562clayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

shes a female named, C&S Redlined Rockin Roxy

Old Post 08-07-2012 07:41 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

boomer after farm cat

l

Last edited by JKumberg on 08-09-2012 at 05:35 PM

Old Post 08-09-2012 05:30 PM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Rowdy

Last edited by JKumberg on 08-09-2012 at 05:40 PM

Old Post 08-09-2012 05:38 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Boomer and Rowdy

I've recently discovered they are pretty bad after chickens also !!!

Pups are alot of fun but if you take your eyes off these two they will be into something, Jim.

Old Post 08-09-2012 05:51 PM
562clayton
UKC Forum Member

Thanks alot Jim for taking so pictures, I love that dark red look! I wish everyone that got a pup the best of luck.

Old Post 08-09-2012 09:03 PM
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Spencer can you post Dozers pedigree, thanks Brian

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 08-09-2012 09:22 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

..... ..... .....GrNtCh PR Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
..... ..... GrNtCh PR Hoffmeister's Red Bomber
..... ..... .....NtCh PR Hoffmeister's Little Sis
..... NtCh PR Hoffmeister's Red Banner
..... ..... .....NtCh PR Clark's Tree Fiddling Snake
..... ..... NtCh PR Little Red Star Egor
..... ..... .....PR Bishop Clinch Mountain Rose

NtCh GrCh PR Smith's Rusty Red Dozer 3/31/08

..... ..... .....NtCh PR Go Man Sam
..... ..... GrNtCh PR Rusty Red
..... ..... .....PR Mahogany Sweet Lulu
..... PR Rusty Red's Ruby Red Dress
..... ..... .....GrNtCh PR Hoffmeister's Red Bomber
..... ..... GrCh PR Miller's Spring River Rose
..... ..... .....PR Miller's Spring River Red Polly

Old Post 08-10-2012 03:44 AM