UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > lepard beagles
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

lepard beagles

interested in how those pups that were sold on here turned out does anyone know of any of them and how good they are?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2015 04:58 PM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCOLE14
UKC Forum Member

Leopard Beagle

I purchased one of those Leopard Beagle pups. I raised and started him myself. The dog was a VERY slow starter and took for ever to get going, but once he started he never looked back. I have had MANY beagles over the past 20 years and overall he is as good of a dog as I have ever had. He hunts really well, jump plenty of rabbits, and runs a nice upper medium speed. Handles as good as any I have owned. Perfect hunting dog! I have had and still do have many with titles and placings (not from me) in the hunts and he is as good as almost all of them.
He also throws nice pups. All of them start a little slow (not as slow as he did) but they progress quickly.
Mine sure is a neat looking little sucker and he runs even better then he looks! Couldn't be happier!

Old Post 08-19-2015 04:21 PM
DCOLE14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCOLE14 Click here to Send DCOLE14 a Private Message Click Here to Email DCOLE14 Find more posts by DCOLE14 Add DCOLE14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for your answer. Are any of your pups lepard color?

Old Post 08-19-2015 08:59 PM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCOLE14
UKC Forum Member

Leopard beagles

He generally throws a couple leopards in every litter

Old Post 08-19-2015 09:10 PM
DCOLE14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCOLE14 Click here to Send DCOLE14 a Private Message Click Here to Email DCOLE14 Find more posts by DCOLE14 Add DCOLE14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Leopard beagles

quote:
Originally posted by DCOLE14
He generally throws a couple leopards in every litter

If you have any for sale I may be interested? You can give me a call 502-417-2086. Thanks Mark Brockman

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 08-19-2015 11:33 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCOLE14
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I have a female bred, but she isn't due for another 4-5 wks. I do have 1 that I just got back from a buddy. He bought him as a pup. He is now around 1yr old. He was the pick of the litter male. Great looking dog about 12-13 inches. He has been handled, but not started. I will sell him for 100 unstarted. Once I start him and get him going the price will prob be 300-400. Let me know if your interested Dcole14@hotmail.com

Old Post 08-20-2015 03:26 AM