UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > New Old Pictures of WorldNite Champion Smiths Hillbilly Mac!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

New Old Pictures of WorldNite Champion Smiths Hillbilly Mac!!!

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2014 07:43 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

I've got a hangover daughter. Where does the preacher look come from ?

Old Post 01-08-2014 05:36 PM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Who's the mom to her?

Hangover throws the color....

Old Post 01-08-2014 06:07 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

She is out of Nitech 'PR' Booker's Sugar Hill. She has old Hillbilly Macs head.

Old Post 01-08-2014 07:25 PM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Yes I bred her she is Kansas thunder bred if I believe right. Stay in touch, thanks.

Old Post 01-08-2014 09:02 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-09-2014 10:33 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elkrauskopf
I've got a hangover daughter. Where does the preacher look come from ?

Mike needs to post Hangovers pedigree so you can see where the Preacher blood is .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 01-09-2014 11:53 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

I pm'd him yesterday with his ped and pic.

Old Post 01-10-2014 02:24 PM
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Mike needs to post Hangovers pedigree so you can see where the Preacher blood is .

i tried diggin into the pedigree deeper to find that out to, i came up empty.lol

Old Post 01-10-2014 04:43 PM
chip johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip johnson Click here to Send chip johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email chip johnson Find more posts by chip johnson Add chip johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

I was talking about the Stylish Diesel dog in the pedigree . How far back did you check Chip ?

Old Post 01-10-2014 05:19 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

i was thinking stylish diesel or bugles bagle but really couldnt get anywhere with it. I do know it doesnt come from the bottom side because i could trace that back a long ways, maybe 10 generations

Old Post 01-10-2014 06:14 PM
chip johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip johnson Click here to Send chip johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email chip johnson Find more posts by chip johnson Add chip johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

messmer's stylish diesal is out of martin's highstyle. Highstyle was preacher colored

Old Post 07-26-2014 03:44 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chip johnson
messmer's stylish diesal is out of martin's highstyle. Highstyle was preacher colored

Martin's High Style was Ozark Preacher bred ,that is correct and that is the Preacher look coming out.

Old Post 07-26-2014 04:11 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
Martin's High Style was Ozark Preacher bred ,that is correct and that is the Preacher look coming out.

Man, I really miss talking to ole Raby.

Old Post 07-27-2014 01:12 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon
Man, I really miss talking to ole Raby.
Yep , alot us miss that too Mike . I know you was always calling or trying to call. I wonder if the family has ever found his breeding journal ??

Old Post 07-29-2014 06:18 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Gotta love that Mac blood...

Old Post 08-02-2014 06:03 AM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Wish there was a way to clone ole Mac....

Old Post 08-08-2014 03:26 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Made my first Hillbilly Mac / Mafia cross , dam is a Grnitech of my neighbor's Jeff Keating , Mac on top , Dancer on bottom . My son got a male pup from litter and left him at the house to run loose . At 12 weeks old I showed him and others a cage , then tied them all back . Turned it loose across lane in the timber - none off them could se it go , went back and turned pups loose . All the other pups went and treed on empty cage except him (youngest of group) , he never opened on ground ran about 300 yards let out a big locate like his daddy and went to screaming and chopping - had the bacon ! Other pups figured it out and went to cover him Dalton won't sell so went and bought a little female . Both got looks from mama lol , but that male reminds me off daddy at that age .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-05-2014 08:10 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Hey Cheyenne how far back is Mac? Gotta love that blood...

Old Post 09-05-2014 09:50 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

In I think it is mamas 3rd generation . Pup has big ol red head , one tiny dot in center of forehead that i think is gonna fill in , blanket back and stout built . Beautiful pup . Dalton is pretty proud .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-07-2014 10:06 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon
Wish there was a way to clone ole Mac....

Old Post 11-15-2014 09:36 PM
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

hey mike, my name is tim i was curious? hows buddy doing that hound is one bada$$ coon dog i got the privilege to walk in timber of jackson county with him couple times..the feldermans know whats up!!!

Old Post 12-08-2014 10:36 PM
WalkerPower21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerPower21 Click here to Send WalkerPower21 a Private Message Find more posts by WalkerPower21 Add WalkerPower21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WalkerPower21
UKC Forum Member

you ever heard of morgans hillbilly charcoal..im just curious because i was just looking at pedigree of pup i got and charcoal 0n top side 3rd gen.

Old Post 12-08-2014 11:02 PM
WalkerPower21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerPower21 Click here to Send WalkerPower21 a Private Message Find more posts by WalkerPower21 Add WalkerPower21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Buddy is an outstanding hound. I'm sorry I don't know of the charcoal dog call me sometime at 573-629-5224.

Old Post 12-09-2014 12:00 AM