UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see u and your family are doing well. Won't be long and it'll be time to hang up the ball cap and put on the coon light. I been hitting the woods a pretty good lick lately. Been proud of the mut I'm leading most of the time...odd to hear me say lol. She acted foolish when she came in heat on me but I think I got all the bugs worked out of her again. Hope all is well. I'm headed to a hunt in a while tonite. See ya buddy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2014 09:43 PM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave, well me and Cade broke out the huntin stuff, this weekend and hunted a couple nights. Can't say I was proud of the dogs, but I guess they didn't look too bad considering, no more they've been hunted lately. Hot, and fat. Lol!! Dutch ended up doing what he was supposed too I guess. Thanks for the bump.

Old Post 08-25-2014 02:12 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Gin

Bill, hunted Gin alone tonight, she ran and treed a coon, I went in and shot it out to her, I think she is going to make it and she has probably found herself a home. Good hunting Bill

Old Post 08-30-2014 08:43 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Great to see you and that fine young son of yours at the Oaks Bill! Best wishes to you, you're family, and your hounds!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 08-31-2014 03:50 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Vic!! It was good to see you guys!! I don't get to go to many hunts, so it's pretty nice to go, and hang out, at one of the big ones. Take care my friend, I hope to make it up to hunt soon.

Old Post 09-01-2014 03:09 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timber Shaker99
UKC Forum Member

BTT for Hillbilly and Dutch

Old Post 09-05-2014 06:20 PM
Timber Shaker99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Shaker99 Click here to Send Timber Shaker99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Timber Shaker99 Find more posts by Timber Shaker99 Add Timber Shaker99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

How is ole Dutch and Dixon doing and your little female that you were telling me about. I know that you had been busy with the kids and ball playing, hope you have found some time to get back in the woods. take care Bill, talk to you later

Old Post 09-08-2014 05:10 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

If you got anymore up there out of ole Dutch like Gin. I want to Book the whole Litter "LOL". This is the first one I've tried out of him. She sure is nice and I'm having a lot of fun with her.

Old Post 09-10-2014 08:19 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bill

quote:
Originally posted by Misty river
If you got anymore up there out of ole Dutch like Gin. I want to Book the whole Litter "LOL". This is the first one I've tried out of him. She sure is nice and I'm having a lot of fun with her.

Jack.. Thank You for giving her a chance... I know of a few from every litter that turn out from Dutch, but to be honest I've never heard of an entire litter turning out. Lol! But I guess there's a first time for everything..... I can't think of a man more desrving than you, to be happy. Take Care My Friend, and Thanks Again.

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:46 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Cade and his pup.

Jace and Football Friday Night.

Cade at Shortstop. Fallball.

Sunrise coming up at our new farm.

Old Post 09-12-2014 03:41 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Weekend

I just wanted to share we have had a good weekend.

Cade went to a Bible School with his brothers daycare after school, and during a class he asked for our LORD JESUS CHRIST to be his LORD and SAVIOR…… He was Baptised at our Church this Morning.
[IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/Mobile%20Uploads/utf- 8BSU1BRzAyMDBfQlVSU1QwMDJfQ09WRVIuanBn_zpse016a045
.jpg[/IMG]

I'm very proud of him to say the least!! LOL!

Old Post 09-15-2014 02:35 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Weekend

Then!!!!! Lol!! Took a few hunts this week.
Took my Maybel female, for the first time Friday night, she has never been hunted, and has only seen one coon when she was about four months old.
Turned her loose with her dad Dutch, not really expecting much, and they took off, got about 800yards before Dutch struck, he worked a track, on an opposite ridge, but kinda back toward where i was, and treed, I went to them, and he was treed in a huge hollow Red Oak tree, and Maybel was all over the tree, didn't tree, but sure was interested in what was goin on. Turned loose from there up a side hollow and Dutch Struck, didn't go far, and treed, I got close and saw that he was treed in a bunch of Autumn Olive bushes, and about that time Maybel struck up the hollow a little ways, I left Dutch there since I was gonna have to crawl in to him anyway, and hurried to her, in case she was to tree, but, She tracked around in a real thick place for a while, and finally went to her dad treed. Wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I've seen worse first nights. Lol!

Old Post 09-15-2014 02:52 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by HILLBILLYS BLU on 09-15-2014 at 03:44 AM

Old Post 09-15-2014 02:54 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

That's some good looking country, is it very far from where you live now.

Old Post 09-16-2014 02:09 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bill

quote:
That's some good looking country, is it very far from where you live now.

Thanks Jack... It's not far from where I'm at now, I've never done the mileage, but it's about 20 minutes, at normal driving.

Old Post 09-16-2014 05:59 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Been huntin a little... ...... Five night's last week. I think my dogs are in shock. Lol! Huntin my little female from Dutch/Lady cross, she's lookin pretty good.. but time will tell..

Old Post 09-30-2014 10:05 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Now that we are both back to hunting some, we will have to get together some night. Coon season is right around the corner.

Old Post 09-30-2014 10:23 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John Boy, we sure will try. I'm workin nights right now, so I will be tuff, but we'll go..

Old Post 10-02-2014 01:29 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Bill and Family

PR Hillbilly's Cade's Blue Chase and Cade
Had the pleasure of meeting Bill's beautiful family Sunday and now believe Cade to be the back bone and the future of Hillbilly kennels. Cade showed me how to do some pup training and I wrote down a few pointers. Thanks Cade and good luck with your nice young hound. I know you will both be winners. Your Friend Dave

Old Post 10-06-2014 04:25 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

BBCHA Fall Round-up

Bill told you I would get back with you when I got back from the
Fall Round-up. We had a great time. We didn't win a whole lot, but we were proud of what we did win. Jeremy and Shadow won 3rd place Friday night. This gives Shadow a 1st and 3rd place win so he don't like much being a Nite Ch. Tramp did good each nite, but we didn't win anything. I knew that he was having trouble with something. I didn't know what it was, but he wasn't opening on the ground like he should have been and he wasn't treeing like he normally does and he was shaking his head a lot. I took him to the vet today and he found that his tonsils were inflamed. He gave him a couple of shots and some antibiotic pills and told me to lay him up for a week and we would look at him again, so I guess Gin and Rain will get some work this week. I sure did enjoy going, I hadn't been there in a couple of years, and it was sure good to see everyone. It was kind of a bad week-end. It rained about 5 inches in 2.5 hrs Thursday night while we were hunting and the weather turned colder Friday and Sat. Night and I don't think the coons were moving much after the weather change

Old Post 10-07-2014 01:50 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave for the nice comments!! Sure was good to see you, I'm glad you stopped by.... Take Care My Friend.

Jack, I'm glad you had a good time, I would have liked to have went myself, but to many irons in the fire for that...Congratulations on your wins with Shadow, and I hope Tramp feels better soon. Take Care My Friend!

Old Post 10-08-2014 02:46 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-11-2014 12:51 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Bill and Family

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

PR Hillbilly's Cade's Blue Chase and Cade
Had the pleasure of meeting Bill's beautiful family Sunday and now believe Cade to be the back bone and the future of Hillbilly kennels. Cade showed me how to do some pup training and I wrote down a few pointers. Thanks Cade and good luck with your nice young hound. I know you will both be winners. Your Friend Dave

This is a little male Cade bought at Autumn Oaks, from Matt Gibbs, he is out of two of Matt's dogs. The male dog is out of GrNtCh Hurts Blue Mose, and GrNtCh Prairie Creek Josie, and the Mother is out GrNtCh Tangi River Easy II and GrNtCh Prairie Creek Josie, we are liking this pup real well....

Old Post 10-12-2014 08:36 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top for Bill and Dutch

Old Post 10-20-2014 02:15 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Back to the top for Bill and Dutch

Thanks Buddy!!

Old Post 10-21-2014 02:19 AM