UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Purina/Tractor Supply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Purina/Tractor Supply

Tractor Supply is running a special until I believe the 23rd on various Purina Dog Food. Buy one at regular price and get the second bag for half price. I just bought two 50 pound bags of regular dog chow and saved $11.50 and two bags of High Protein Dog Chow and saved $15. Pretty cheap for feed even if you use it for mixing with other feed. I’m pretty sure they have the same deal on Pro Plan and other blends.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2020 04:39 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the heads up. Think I'll get a couple extra bags today. With the pro club points figured in, that makes dog food pretty cheap!

Old Post 02-20-2020 04:20 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We were there yesterday to pick up a rain check on Purina ONE Healthy Weight. They gave us the same deal...saved $17!!

Old Post 02-21-2020 04:38 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

I just paid $34 for 100 lbs of feed, using two manufacturers coupons. Once I collect and cash in reward points that will make it like $13 for a 50 lb bag of feed.

Last edited by houndsound on 02-21-2020 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 02-21-2020 06:55 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Tractor Supply is advertising a $10 Gift Card with the purchase of a 41-50 pound bag of Purina Pro Plan. Looks like another time to save some money if you feed Pro Plan and have a Tractor Supply close by.

Old Post 02-29-2020 04:16 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ov_blues
Tractor Supply is advertising a $10 Gift Card with the purchase of a 41-50 pound bag of Purina Pro Plan. Looks like another time to save some money if you feed Pro Plan and have a Tractor Supply close by.

Is it specifically Pro Plan, or any Purina feed?

Old Post 02-29-2020 05:12 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by houndsound
Is it specifically Pro Plan, or any Purina feed?

It said Pro Plan on the email that I got. Then you would get the gift card to use on a later purchase is the way that I understand it. I think I'm going to get a bag to try on one certain dog to see how he does compared to the dog chow blend I've been feeding.

I've been mixing in half and half regular beef dog chow and the new high protein dog food. The dogs are looking better overall since I started feeding this mix instead of the chicken Dog Chow. It appears that it does have a little extra kick to it over the regular dog chow. Stool seems to be about the same as when feeding just the regular dog chow.

Old Post 02-29-2020 07:49 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

$2.00 off on Purina Dog Chow March 4-8

Dog Chow 21.99, High Protein 27.99.

Rural King will price match so it is probably the same price there too.

Old Post 03-07-2020 03:48 PM
yadkintar
Banned

They had the high pro dog chow at Walmart while ago $28 and change.

Tar

Old Post 03-07-2020 05:31 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I bought 2 bags of regular Dog Chow and 2 bags of Hi Protein Dog Chow week before last. That was the first time since the first of December when I started feeding Dog Chow that I paid full price for a bag. With discounts and rebates from Purina it's pretty hard to beat for the price. I had to start mixing the Hi Protein in with the regular Dog Chow when it got a little colder so I don't have any complaints overall. I don't know how it will do when I start back to hunting more but I'll find out. I had an oops litter with a part Red Heeler to a Border Collie and she gave birth to 8 fat healthy pups and she also still looked good and all I fed her was Dog Chow so I don't think it's completely junk feed although I still hate the ingredients. lol.

Old Post 03-07-2020 06:10 PM
T Greene
UKC Forum Member

Re: $2.00 off on Purina Dog Chow March 4-8

quote:
Originally posted by ov_blues
Dog Chow 21.99, High Protein 27.99.

Rural King will price match so it is probably the same price there too.

My local Rural King don't accept purina checks.

Old Post 03-08-2020 12:48 PM
T Greene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Greene Click here to Send T Greene a Private Message Click Here to Email T Greene Find more posts by T Greene Add T Greene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote