UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2023 Grand American
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
David McKee
UKC Forum Member

2023 Grand American

ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING ENTRY FEES
The Grand American Club Reps voted Sunday on a proposal to change the nite hunt entry fees and Top 20 Payout. In the past we had paid out $5 from each entry to the Top 20 each night.
Beginning in 2023 we will increase the entry fees to $50 pre entry and $75 walk on. We will pay out $20 from each entry to the Top 20 each night.
Based on last years entry numbers the pay out would have been -
Friday 284 entries = $284.00 versus $71.00
Saturday 259 entries = $259.00 versus $64.75
We are also working on sponsorship from the local businesses to have an additional pay out to the Top 4 each night. I will keep everyone updated on this as we get closer to January 6th & 7th.

Coonfest is also scheduled to return this coming year on Thursday beginning at 1:00pm

Answers for a few questions I receive each year:
My dog is in heat, injured, or just isn't hunting worth a crap, can I change dogs? The answer is YES. You bought an entry to the GA so if you want to change dogs we are ok with it. You can even change it to someone else's dog, it's your entry and we want you to be able to hunt.
Do I need a statement from a Veterinarian? No
Can I sell my entry it I can't hunt? Yes, just give me a call and I will tell you what is needed. We don't do refunds but will try to help you sell your entry if we can.
I live out of state but I have friends who own land in SC, can I guide? No we don't allow guides from out of state unless you live near the SC border and you are an ACTIVE member of one of the member clubs. Even then, this still requires Board approval.

As always we appreciate your patronage and support for the upcoming 58th Annual Grand American Coon Hunt and Shows!!

www.sccoonhunters.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2022 03:24 PM
David McKee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David McKee Click here to Send David McKee a Private Message Click Here to Email David McKee Find more posts by David McKee Add David McKee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

To the top! Deadline to pre-enter is December 10th!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2022 01:45 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote