UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > finley river buddy
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

JOKER/ZOIE

Roger carried the pup last night for the first time the first turnout he got left just ran around and played the other dogs treed in a den,walked about a 100 yards sent them on he went with them this time and stayed.He opened up a few times don't know if he was behind or what but i can tell you one thing you want have any trouble hearing him.He has a real loud mouth ..STEVE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2013 02:50 PM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: JOKER/ZOIE

quote:
Originally posted by Anderson Kennel
Roger carried the pup last night for the first time the first turnout he got left just ran around and played the other dogs treed in a den,walked about a 100 yards sent them on he went with them this time and stayed.He opened up a few times don't know if he was behind or what but i can tell you one thing you want have any trouble hearing him.He has a real loud mouth ..STEVE
Thanks Steve. Just to let you know that Bobbie passed away two wks ago today.

Old Post 12-14-2013 03:37 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plastic
UKC Forum Member

do you have any pups around six to seven months old and SS and Pp? I am looking for a finley river female prefer one at a young age but if you have any older would be fine too.

OUTLAWS HICKORY

Old Post 12-14-2013 04:52 PM
plastic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plastic Click here to Send plastic a Private Message Find more posts by plastic Add plastic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: JOKER/ZOIE

quote:
Teddy will be going to Mo. with Mr John J Monroe for the spring breeding season. Our pups are P.P. only and the only thing we have at times are pups. Thanks..

Old Post 12-22-2013 07:04 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bobby mcbride
UKC Forum Member

Cross

How does your Finley river dogs cross on heavy lipper breed females.

Thanks bobby

North fork bottom kennels
Moscow tn
901-268-4222

Old Post 01-01-2014 10:01 PM
Bobby mcbride is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby mcbride Click here to Send Bobby mcbride a Private Message Click Here to Email Bobby mcbride Find more posts by Bobby mcbride Add Bobby mcbride to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Cross

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby mcbride
How does your Finley river dogs cross on heavy lipper breed females.

Thanks bobby

Bobby I think if you look back Lipper and F R allway's crossed well.

Old Post 01-04-2014 05:29 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Buddy

Buddy is no longer offered for public Stud. Thanks...

Old Post 01-16-2014 01:38 AM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

Re: BUDDY PUP'S

quote:
Originally posted by R.lee prater
Mr. Robert Kravik I have a femle pup for you if you still want it.

Mr.prater, i haven't been on the computer in awhile. I apoligize for not getting back to. Hopefully i can get a pup from you in the future (heavy FR bred).

The only way, is the old timer's way.

Old Post 01-19-2014 01:30 AM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: BUDDY PUP'S

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kravik
Mr.prater, i haven't been on the computer in awhile. I apoligize for not getting back to. Hopefully i can get a pup from you in the future (heavy FR bred).
Mr. Robert anytime.

Old Post 01-19-2014 01:11 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: FINLEY RIVER BUDDY AND FINLEY RIVER DUSK TO DAWN

quote:
BUDDY show's Monroe's Finley River Joe 7 time's in his ped. Blue Mt. Lonnie in his 2nd & 3rd gen. and Finley River Dan in his 4th.

Old Post 01-31-2014 11:30 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Buddy

quote:
Buddy is no longer offered for public Stud. Thanks...
We are getting great report's on BUDDY pup's.

Old Post 05-24-2014 03:18 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Buddy

quote:
We are getting great report's on BUDDY pup's.
We have a breeding planned next week.

Old Post 06-27-2014 05:32 PM
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Buddy

What kind of females do you have bred,have any heavy Finley River bred females pups.Have you been hunting that pup that you placed in the world hunt in any ukc hunts

Last edited by Anderson Kennel on 07-16-2014 at 01:49 AM

Old Post 07-15-2014 10:34 AM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Buddy

quote:
What kind of females do you have bred,have any heavy Finley River bred females pups.Have you been hunting that pup that you placed in the world hunt in any ukc hunts
Steve call me about a female pup. Paton is a Dual Grand in ACHA. This winter I will put him the UKC Hunts.

Old Post 07-19-2014 09:25 PM
williambrooks01
UKC Forum Member

Re: finley river buddy

quote:
Originally posted by zman7
r pups still being raised out of him and if so who owns him

Check this cross out guys:

Lone Pine Zoe's Meltdown(Lone Pine Cowboy Female) has been bred to Finley River Buddy. Zoe is own by William Brooks(me). Zoe is a get alone type female who can run a track like into the ground. She runs with her head in the air.she runs them cold or hot. She is very very accurate..In other words she doesn't lie....Finley River Buddy is owned by Roger Prater of Concorde Georgia. Buddy is out of the old line of Finley River dogs..Blue Mountain Lonnie, Joe & others.

http://www.hunt101.com/uploads/70042/lone_pine_zoe.jpg

http://www.finleyriverheritage.com/...RIVER_BUDDY.php

My number is 706-495-4428...Pups are almost 3 weeks old...1 male & 2 females are for sale

Old Post 07-21-2014 08:48 PM
williambrooks01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williambrooks01 Click here to Send williambrooks01 a Private Message Click Here to Email williambrooks01 Find more posts by williambrooks01 Add williambrooks01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Buddy

quote:
We have a breeding planned next week.
We have two females bred to Buddy at is time.

Old Post 08-19-2014 12:50 PM
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

country pup

I picked up a pup off of Mr Rogers country dog..I am very pleased with the way he acts...this pup is putting his nose to work at only 12 weeks old...country is off of buddy. Mr roger knows what a Coondog is and a nice guy to boot!

Old Post 08-20-2014 01:55 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williambrooks01
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: finley river buddy

quote:
Originally posted by williambrooks01

Lone Pine Zoe's Meltdown(Lone Pine Cowboy Female) has been bred to Finley River Buddy. Zoe is own by William Brooks(me). Zoe is a get alone type female who can run a track like into the ground. She runs with her head in the air.she runs them cold or hot. She is very very accurate..In other words she doesn't lie....Finley River Buddy is owned by Roger Prater of Concorde Georgia. Buddy is out of the old line of Finley River dogs..Blue Mountain Lonnie, Joe & others.

My number is 706-495-4428...Pups are almost 3 weeks old...1 male & 2 females are for sale

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:42 AM
williambrooks01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williambrooks01 Click here to Send williambrooks01 a Private Message Click Here to Email williambrooks01 Find more posts by williambrooks01 Add williambrooks01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williambrooks01
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: finley river buddy

quote:
Originally posted by williambrooks01

My number is 706-495-4428...Pups are almost 8 weeks old...1 male & 2 females are for sale

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:43 AM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

William can you post the pedigree for zoe. For some reason i couldn't down it. Thank you

The only way, is the old timer's way.

Old Post 08-22-2014 02:47 PM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williambrooks01
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

Zoe:

CH GRNITECH PR Rock River Sackett Jr.

GRNITECH PR Strang Smith Lone Pine Cowboy

GRNITECH PR Terry's Crazy Annie

PR Sharp Tooth's Goliath (Cujo)

GRNITECH PR Slober Slinging Slick

NITECH PR Slober Slinging Poison

PR Barker's Bonnie II

PR Brooks'Lone Pine Zoe's meltdown

CH GRNITECH PR Rock River Sackett Jr.

GRNITECH PR Strang Smith Lone Pine Cowboy

GRNITECH PR Terry's Crazy Annie

NITECH PR Lone Pine Cowboy's Jody

GRNITECH PR Nailor's Lone Pine Leroy

GRNITECH PR Smith & Strang Lone Pine Lizz

PR After Hour's Ann

Last edited by williambrooks01 on 08-22-2014 at 05:00 PM

Old Post 08-22-2014 04:54 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by plastic
do you have any pups around six to seven months old and SS and Pp? I am looking for a finley river female prefer one at a young age but if you have any older would be fine too.
WE have two young female at this time that WE will sale started.

Old Post 09-20-2014 10:24 AM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
WE have two young female at this time that WE will sale started.
We will have a few male pups sired by Buddy,Country and Zoomer.

Old Post 10-24-2014 06:53 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
We will have a few male pups sired by Buddy,Country and Zoomer.
We have a 8 month old male that is started .

Old Post 11-07-2014 01:10 PM
Horn
New UKC Forum Member

What kind of money are you asking for the 8 month old ?

Old Post 11-09-2014 02:56 PM
Horn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Horn Click here to Send Horn a Private Message Click Here to Email Horn Find more posts by Horn Add Horn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote