UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > ***New At Stud***CH Grnitech 'PR' Tough Times Blaze
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

PKC cast win tonight for blaze

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2016 07:29 AM
MattGill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MattGill Click here to Send MattGill a Private Message Click Here to Email MattGill Find more posts by MattGill Add MattGill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Unfortunately I will not be able to take off work this year for south eastern walker days but David Koch is going to handle blaze for me down there

Old Post 01-26-2016 04:55 AM
MattGill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MattGill Click here to Send MattGill a Private Message Click Here to Email MattGill Find more posts by MattGill Add MattGill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Nicholas
UKC Forum Member

Good Looking dog Matt, Definitely some good blood him in

Old Post 01-26-2016 05:59 AM
Justin Nicholas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Nicholas Click here to Send Justin Nicholas a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Nicholas Find more posts by Justin Nicholas Add Justin Nicholas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze looked good last night deep and lonely on two singles. We shot out one of his singles to my pup out of him and he pulled hair and barked at it. Big bawl mouth, he's doing pretty good to only be 6 months old with very limited hunting. He goes every step with old dogs and has opened a few times on track as well as ran a little dog track when he gets behind. Hauls well and acts like he has sense, good kennel manners. Hopefully he'll make a nice hound like his daddy

Old Post 02-03-2016 07:10 AM
hunter98
UKC Forum Member

Hunted my pup off blaze last night for first time, did real good took off hunting all by his self 200-250 yards and has lots of sense and big mouth. Really liking this pup!

Old Post 02-04-2016 02:22 PM
hunter98 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunter98 Click here to Send hunter98 a Private Message Click Here to Email hunter98 Find more posts by hunter98 Add hunter98 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Pkc cast win tonight for blaze. He made a den tree and all the other dogs had minus

Old Post 02-06-2016 04:49 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze had 2 big den trees tonight and treed a single and a double

Old Post 02-07-2016 04:45 AM
KAbels06
UKC Forum Member

Blaze has 5 pups on the ground that just hit 6 months old, all are showing lots of interest. 1 of them has been running and treeing with the others for a good month now, the two that i kept wont return when you cut them with the old dogs and have very limited hunting on them and the 1 Matt has that he talked about above. Dont hesitate to breed to Blaze if your wanting pups that have all the skills to get in the winners circle!!!

CH NITE CH S&S Wild & Wet Willie

Old Post 02-07-2016 04:54 AM
KAbels06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KAbels06 Click here to Send KAbels06 a Private Message Click Here to Email KAbels06 Find more posts by KAbels06 Add KAbels06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze was deep and lonely last night with two coons. Was almost 3/4 mile on first drop with a coon and .6 on the second with a coon. He treed a coon and made a slick the night before. Come watch him go

Old Post 02-18-2016 05:55 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

David Koch and blaze will be competing tn at SETWD

Old Post 02-26-2016 10:40 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

David and blaze won their cast Saturday night of SETWD with 425+ That's 3 out of 4 cast blaze has won down there in the last two years.

Old Post 02-28-2016 12:32 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

PKC cast win tonight for blaze

Old Post 03-01-2016 04:55 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze treed 2 coons and a den last night and my pup out of him has started treeing some too. He tried to get split last night but wasn't quite sure and ended up going to blaze. Won't be long til he'll be treeing good every night

Old Post 03-17-2016 09:57 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

My pup out of blaze is now 13 going on 14 months old and has treed several coons alone and is a regular at getting split from the other dogs when hunted with company. Good mouth and good tree dog and hunts pretty good alone. I was also told that the dog out of blaze in Summerville WV I beleive it is was finished to nitech recently

Old Post 09-19-2016 05:41 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

My 13 month old out of blaze treed a double last night with a big mouth dog running track all around him and set there clicking them off paying no attention to her. Can text video of him treed to anyone that's interested

Old Post 09-25-2016 09:41 PM
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

Coon treer

Coon dog good luck with him matt

GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'KEATON'S MUD RIVER BIG MACK
GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'CHARLEY CREEK LOTA HEART
GRNITECH'PR' KOCH'S FINAL DESTIONATION
GRNITECH'PR' CHARLEY CREEK BIG BUGSY
GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SMOKEY MTN MERCY

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Old Post 10-14-2016 10:59 PM
MudRiverdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MudRiverdogs Click here to Send MudRiverdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MudRiverdogs Find more posts by MudRiverdogs Add MudRiverdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Hunted with a buddy of mine that has a 2 1/2 yr old English dog last night and boomer put two coons on him. On 2nd one boomer was treed with English dog running all around him. Dave horn 304-531-8448 call him or just come hunt with blaze of boomer

Old Post 10-18-2016 10:09 PM
ZBarker03
UKC Forum Member

he is making a nice one. better give blaze a look

Old Post 10-19-2016 02:26 AM
ZBarker03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZBarker03 Click here to Send ZBarker03 a Private Message Click Here to Email ZBarker03 Find more posts by ZBarker03 Add ZBarker03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

I'm getting ready to put my male out of blaze in some pkc hunts and try to get his $100 won for spring sophomore SS

Old Post 12-08-2016 07:18 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

$63 Pkc cast win tonight for boomer, my male out of blaze.

Old Post 12-20-2016 05:16 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

My male, Boomer off of the Blaze x Dandy cross, now has his $100 won for super stakes and will be hunting the spring 1 yr olds

Old Post 01-30-2017 06:38 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Some details on boomer, my 19 month old male off of blaze. Boomer has a good mouth and an outstanding locate. I've hunted him mostly by himself the last 4-5 months and he has treed several coons. He hunts out a true 6-800 yds by himself, sometimes deeper. He usually won't start a track he can't handle and can't finish, I consider him to have a medium nose. When he trees I expect to see a coon. He will miss occasionally but not often. He is a smart dog that handles well. When hunted with dogs he tries to get off to himself often. He will split and hold all the pressure you can put on him. I've never seen him leave once he's been treed to pull to another dog. He is not the type of dog that I consider to be action packed he usually just gets in there and gets struck and treed. He will cover another dog if he has nothing going but is not looking to if he can get by himself.

Old Post 02-06-2017 02:04 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Boomer has been sold and is now located in Tennessee. As much as I liked him I own the dog that produced him so my main focus now will be to train a few nice gyps, finish them in the hunts, an get some more well balanced blaze pups on the ground. If you have a well bred female you think will reproduce don't over look blaze

Old Post 02-26-2017 05:02 AM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

I have several videos of pups off blaze I can send through text message

Old Post 04-07-2017 11:38 PM
MattGill
UKC Forum Member

Blaze- 3rd place wv pkc state championship

Old Post 05-08-2017 05:58 AM