UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Perryman Blueticks
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 8hawg
Yeah Steve I got my female bred, should have pups middle of August. I see you got some nice looking pups on the ground now and a couple nice bred females you're currently breeding. Good looking and a nice stock of hounds you have.

Thanks Chris! Good luck with your pups! That should be a great cross!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2013 01:36 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kengregory
steve, johnny reb bred becky last wkend......also the cross on charlie and storm was made 2 wks. ago.....also, sent betsy ross to kelly whitt in Va. we bred her to his boss dog......got a 2 nite hunt this wkend will try to finish reb to grand....

That sounds good Ken! Kelly told me about Betsy and Boss! Hope Storm stuck, her daddy (Eber) died this week. Good luck in the hunts!!

Old Post 07-11-2013 01:38 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by arkiedog
That sounds good Ken! Kelly told me about Betsy and Boss! Hope Storm stuck, her daddy (Eber) died this week. Good luck in the hunts!!

Steve, sorry to hear about Eber... That was some quality blood....

Old Post 07-11-2013 02:35 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenbev
Steve, sorry to hear about Eber... That was some quality blood....

It's a shame. I begged Tommie not to sell him. Sometimes money talks louder than I do. Lol
I can think of a couple out of Eber that money CAN'T buy.

Old Post 07-12-2013 01:44 PM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

It's a shame. I begged Tommie not to sell him. Sometimes money talks louder than I do. Lol
I can think of a couple out of Eber that money CAN'T buy.

yep you're right steve, one is tied out back here!!!

Old Post 07-12-2013 03:06 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Steve,
You know the old sayin', "all work and no play". I heard Viola got a slow 3" rain and everything was green down there. Temperatures were holding in the mid 80's of a day and farmers with sweet corn patches had put a bounty out on coon. Is that all true?

Old Post 07-19-2013 12:04 PM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedog65775
Steve,
You know the old sayin', "all work and no play". I heard Viola got a slow 3" rain and everything was green down there. Temperatures were holding in the mid 80's of a day and farmers with sweet corn patches had put a bounty out on coon. Is that all true?

It may very well be Lowell. I just go to Viola to sleep and head back to work at daylight the next day. LOL
I work a short week next week. Get your light charged and we'll check out those corn patches!!

Pepper and Jack have been in the pen together for a week. Hopefully she's bred. Jack showed no interest in Queen, so I took her to Ash Flat and put her with Dually (Jack's sire).
Hoping to fill a few pup orders this fall, and keep a pup or two for myself.

Old Post 07-19-2013 01:22 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

My dad, Danny Perryman, with a nine month old pup out of Tahsuda's Arkie and Perryman's Blue Bell. He was a full brother to GRCH GRNITECH Horse Branch Blue Bawler owned by C.W. Eldridge and Kenny Jones. I think the year was 1976.

My grandpa Doyne Ray Perryman with a young hound out of Arkie. Grandpa liked the crosses of Arkie on daughters of Vaughn's Ark Blue Buck and Vaughn's Blue Mack.

Old Post 07-20-2013 03:15 PM
stewdog
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Boone and Lula's pup were two weeks old yesterday. They're linebred my on my Mack dog.

hello, Steve could you post the ped on Lula.

Old Post 07-22-2013 10:34 PM
stewdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stewdog Click here to Send stewdog a Private Message Click Here to Email stewdog Find more posts by stewdog Add stewdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Yes Carl. Next time I get to a computer I will! You asked me to do that months ago and I forgot. Sorry!! Hope everything's going good for ya!!

Old Post 07-23-2013 02:36 AM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

----------------------------------------Vaughn's Blue Mack III
------------------------------NITECH Rogers' Little Mack
----------------------------------------Blue Mae
--------------------GRNITECH GRCH Littlejohn's Little Arkie
----------------------------------------CH GRNITECH Slife's Blue Rambo
------------------------------Texas Creek Blue Dixie
----------------------------------------GRNITECH Uchtman's Blue Angel
----------Perryman's Blue Mack
----------------------------------------CH NITECH Jeffery's Blue Bowser
------------------------------CH NITECH Fouche River Preacher
----------------------------------------Rogers' Susie Q
--------------------Littlejohn's Blue Patsie
----------------------------------------NITECH Rogers' Little Mack
------------------------------Watson's Blue Maxine
----------------------------------------Fouche River Ruby
Etowah River Blue Lula
----------------------------------------NITECH Blue Thunder
------------------------------NITECH Jones' Blue Thunder II
----------------------------------------Nelson's Blue Annie
--------------------CH Nelson's Blue Buster
----------------------------------------NITECH Rogers' Little Mack
------------------------------Browder Hollow Super Shell
----------------------------------------Mack II's Blue Bonnie
----------Wheeler's Singing Sadie
----------------------------------------GRNITECH GRCH Patterson's Blue Rebel
------------------------------Utnage's Blue Hoss
----------------------------------------Uchtman's Blue Angie
--------------------Earl's Blue Brandy
----------------------------------------NITECH CH Hill's Blue Captain
------------------------------Glover's Locust Creek Pearl
----------------------------------------Bradley's Blue Bell

Old Post 07-24-2013 03:54 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Perryman's Blue Mack

This is Mack Lula's sire.

Old Post 07-24-2013 06:15 PM
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Hounds Treed Across The Mo/Ark Line?

Steve,
I been hearin' hounds treed down Viola way late at night. Is them your hounds? Or, are you still drawing that inch and a half a workin' late in Mtn. Home?

Old Post 08-04-2013 11:25 PM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

No, they weren't mine. I've worked 17 of the past 21 days. We've had good hunting weather, but trying to get as much overtime at work as I can. Got a little family vacation next week to pay for and start saving for the Fall Round Up. Just too many things that are coming before hunting right now.
I'm off the next two days. So keep your phone handy Lowell!

Old Post 08-05-2013 04:20 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Steve, You have a PM Thanks, Chris

Last edited by 8hawg on 08-06-2013 at 05:30 AM

Old Post 08-06-2013 05:09 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Saturday night

My old buddy Steve Wheeler came up this weekend and brought Boone and Jack. I took Pepper. Made two trees and looked at one coon before the moon came up. Pepper is starting to show a little. She should have a litter in a few weeks.

Perryman's Blue Boone (Perryman's Blue Bawler x CH Tater Creek Kry) and CH Wheeler's Blue Jack (Perryman's Blue Mack x Wheeler's Singing Sadie)

Pepper doing what she does best!

Last edited by arkiedog on 08-26-2013 at 03:41 PM

Old Post 08-26-2013 03:26 PM
oakwoods ghost
UKC Forum Member

Really enjoyed looking at all the old pics and peds Steve of your hounds.I live about 2 miles where the Tahsudas Arkie came from never had the privledge of knowing Luster Sanders he passed away in 1977 but his wife still lives here in Danville,Ar.Ive heard lots of stories about traveler and alot of his hounds.His wife still remembers John Tahsudas and his wife Grace coming to buy Arkie all them years ago.I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of them Arkie bred hounds someday.Did you ever come down this way any and get to hunt with Luster and his son Doug?

479-355-0057
Dutchcreeks Sun Jr (Oakwoods SunkistxOakwoods Molly

Dutchcreeks Clara Belle (Oakwoods TappxOakwoods Speckles

R.I.P Dutchcreeks Swanging Jug(NiteCh Dark Shadow Woody HTX)NiteCh Ch Ugly Street Molly Jar)

Rip Oakwoods Ghost (Sunkist)(double Lotto)(2003-2015)

Last edited by oakwoods ghost on 09-04-2013 at 04:14 AM

Old Post 09-04-2013 03:57 AM
oakwoods ghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oakwoods ghost Click here to Send oakwoods ghost a Private Message Find more posts by oakwoods ghost Add oakwoods ghost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

No sir. I ws born in 1975 but my grandpa and dad knew Luster. Although I'd sure would've loved to! From what I have read, he produced a lot of good hounds! I think he sold Arkie to Mr. Tahsuda as a pup for $50 with $25 back to reserve breeding rights! Times were different then. lol

Old Post 09-04-2013 03:00 PM
oakwoods ghost
UKC Forum Member

Yea,things were alot different for sure even the way people hunted Ive been told Luster would leave the house walking and stay gone 6 or 7 days back in the montains before he come out.Some hardcore coonhunters.lol Im just 32 myself so I missed that era of those bluetick hounds.I may have to get me a Arkie dog one of these days,lol Roger Bloxham has some linebred Arkie bluedogs hes raised for years.

479-355-0057

R.I.P Dutchcreeks Swanging Jug(NiteCh Dark Shadow Woody HTX)NiteCh Ch Ugly Street Molly Jar)

Old Post 09-04-2013 04:26 PM
oakwoods ghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oakwoods ghost Click here to Send oakwoods ghost a Private Message Find more posts by oakwoods ghost Add oakwoods ghost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

I know of Mr. Bloxham, but never had the pleasure of meeting him.
Im trying to keep as much Arkie as I can, but like to mix some other stuff in when needed. Other lines go back to him also. He crossed good on just about everything.

Old Post 09-04-2013 07:52 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I know of Mr. Bloxham, but never had the pleasure of meeting him.
Im trying to keep as much Arkie as I can, but like to mix some other stuff in when needed. Other lines go back to him also. He crossed good on just about everything.

Steve, Arkie shows up back in my old stuff. Crossed on the Bragg blood...

Old Post 09-04-2013 08:02 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oakwoods ghost
UKC Forum Member

Most think of the Owl Creek blueticks when they think of Mr.Bloxham real nice man full of info very knowledgeable.Steve I wanted to ask you if your dad or grandpa ever talked about a man named Orlen Lampkins he was from around Danville to and and hunted the Arkie dogs and bred them for many years he got his start from Luster Sanders to?Sent you a Pm to Steve.

479-355-0057

Last edited by oakwoods ghost on 09-04-2013 at 11:13 PM

Old Post 09-04-2013 11:06 PM
english1
UKC Forum Member

Me and Oakwoods ghost grew up hunting together just right up the road from Mr. Sanders place. But like Ghost. I was born to late to know him! My dad though was best friends with Lusters boy Doug and he got the pleasure of hunting with most if not all of Lusters dogs from the 60s and 70s. He talked highly of Travler Arkies sire! Said he was the right kind of coondog! When Oakwoods ghost and I started coonhunting my first hound was a bluetick male named bear. Until now I never thought much about it but he was Armies bred on bottom for sure through slifes blue Rambo. He was a direct son of southern blue Susie. More than likely from what Mr. Bloxham said he was also Armies on top because he was solid owl creek from what i am told was Arkie stuff. He also showed Texas tree banging tobey in his third! Either way Mr. Perryman you have some good looking hounds. Keep up the good work!

479-495-9307
Hunting English since 1999

Oakwoods Yellow Rose(Oakwoods Sunkist x double uncle sam) R.i.p

Last edited by english1 on 09-05-2013 at 12:06 AM

Old Post 09-04-2013 11:57 PM
english1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for english1 Click here to Send english1 a Private Message Click Here to Email english1 Find more posts by english1 Add english1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

I really appreciate that! That's pretty neat to hear about you guys knowing the Sanders'! Tree Banging Tobey was a son of Casey. Casey was a grandson of Tahsuda's Arkie. I've got some Casey blood here too.
You bring Greg up and we'll go hunting sometime! I'd like to hear more about ol' Traveler and the rest of them!!
I've got a picture of Travler I'll have to post on here!

Old Post 09-05-2013 01:47 PM
Hazel Hill Blueticks
UKC Forum Member

Steve you have done great on keeping the desired traits in a hound. Looking back through the old full cry mags I still see the same looks in your hounds as in the mags of the 60's and 70's. I am sure they have ability in the woods as well. Keep up the good work!

Home of

Natural,Bawlmouth,Coldnose, Hardtreeing,Blueticks.
Hazel Hill Blueticks A Family Name since 1949.

PROUD MEMBERS OF TEAM COON DOG!

Brad & Alison (Wilcox) McGill
(660) 833-3180
hazelhillblueticks@hotmail.com

Old Post 10-02-2013 01:49 AM
Hazel Hill Blueticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazel Hill Blueticks Click here to Send Hazel Hill Blueticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Hazel Hill Blueticks Find more posts by Hazel Hill Blueticks Add Hazel Hill Blueticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote