UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I can't believe it happened again.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dairyman
UKC Forum Member

I can't believe it happened again.

A while back I posted about a young dog showing up missing from my house and ending up in a shelter. since that time I have heard about other people locally that have had dogs stolen or attempted to be stolen. All breeds not just hounds. The other day I get home from work and my kennel doors are open,no dogs around. Very frustrating as I had a little female that was really starting to get it together. I've been watching all shelters in a few county radius. They've got tags on w my number and are microchipped. Someone has them. I can't believe this is what it's come to.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:34 AM
dairyman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dairyman Click here to Send dairyman a Private Message Click Here to Email dairyman Find more posts by dairyman Add dairyman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
las123
UKC Forum Member

missing

had it happen to me once.now all my dogs are mirco-chip.and when i leave i put locks on there gates.so no 1 can take my dogs ever again

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:16 PM
las123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for las123 Click here to Send las123 a Private Message Click Here to Email las123 Find more posts by las123 Add las123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Hope u find her. A few months ago someone posted on FB that dogs were being stolen near Punxsy around the same time, a woman from Titusville posted she saw a guy in a truck take her dog out of her fenced in yard.

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:48 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckHicks
UKC Forum Member

DAIRY Man

Was this your Camo X Izzy pups

Old Post 10-16-2017 11:36 PM
BuckHicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckHicks Click here to Send BuckHicks a Private Message Click Here to Email BuckHicks Find more posts by BuckHicks Add BuckHicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dairyman
UKC Forum Member

It was

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:42 AM
dairyman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dairyman Click here to Send dairyman a Private Message Click Here to Email dairyman Find more posts by dairyman Add dairyman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dairyman
UKC Forum Member

That scrappy little female in that litter was starting to be a lot of fun. I really hope I can find her.

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:45 AM
Brian Gray
UKC Forum Member

Re: I can't believe it happened again.

quote:
Originally posted by dairyman
A while back I posted about a young dog showing up missing from my house and ending up in a shelter. since that time I have heard about other people locally that have had dogs stolen or attempted to be stolen. All breeds not just hounds. The other day I get home from work and my kennel doors are open,no dogs around. Very frustrating as I had a little female that was really starting to get it together. I've been watching all shelters in a few county radius. They've got tags on w my number and are microchipped. Someone has them. I can't believe this is what it's come to.

Where are you from says Juniata Pa.?

Old Post 10-17-2017 03:26 AM
Brian Gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Gray Click here to Send Brian Gray a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Gray Add Brian Gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dairyman
UKC Forum Member

Arch Rock rd. We just moved here a few years ago

Old Post 10-17-2017 04:03 AM
Brian Gray
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Arch Rock rd. We just moved here a few years ago

Wow, haven't heard anything about this,I don't live far from there.

Old Post 10-17-2017 01:12 PM
Brian Gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Gray Click here to Send Brian Gray a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Gray Add Brian Gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebird
UKC Forum Member

Im up here in Ontario and on Kijiji (craigslist) there is a ton of hounds needing "rehoming" coming from shelters in the USA.

Ive always thought it to be fishy and I believe these dogs to be the ones that go missing from you guys.

Im also to believe that these dogs are targeted by anti hunters or people who don't believe in working dog anymore or dogs tied out/kenneled.

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:51 PM
firebird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebird Click here to Send firebird a Private Message Find more posts by firebird Add firebird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebird
UKC Forum Member

Heres a link

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-ontario/coo...k0l9004?dc=true

Last edited by firebird on 10-17-2017 at 02:54 PM

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:52 PM
firebird is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebird Click here to Send firebird a Private Message Find more posts by firebird Add firebird to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
That scrappy little female in that litter was starting to be a lot of fun. I really hope I can find her.
a well placed deer camera and you'll find out,who.

Old Post 10-17-2017 08:05 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckHicks
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Sorry to here this Dairy Man. I have a male that I kept out of this litter that is as nice as any I have had ever. Give me a call if I can help. What about the male?

Old Post 10-17-2017 08:34 PM
BuckHicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckHicks Click here to Send BuckHicks a Private Message Click Here to Email BuckHicks Find more posts by BuckHicks Add BuckHicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote