UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Johnny b good????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lambert dillon
UKC Forum Member

Johnny b good????

I have a male out of Johnny b good and he is really nice trees coon like squirrels. Wondering if any one else has one out of him?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2017 10:48 PM
lambert dillon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert dillon Click here to Send lambert dillon a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert dillon Find more posts by lambert dillon Add lambert dillon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

I have one, good tree dog. Last I heard Johnny is out in Nebraska

Old Post 10-16-2017 12:41 AM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I own a full brother to Johnny, His name is Buck Creek Hardwood DUKE. I have breed DUKE to a few females and he produces quick starters to anything you breed him to. Duke has a big mouth, 98% accurate with a coon when the leaves are off, December and January on frozen ground. Duke has never ran any off game, and is about 120 to 130 barks per min. TREE DOG! Duke was a coon dog ever sense he was 8 months old..They say he is the best dog in that litter. I would post a video of him if knew how. If interested I can send it to you....I like to talk to hunters interested in this line of dogs....

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:09 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Johnny was sold a while back. Believe he is in KY now. Hes a nice dog

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:11 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Hey Edward

I love watching a good hound tree so if you don’t mind I’d love to see that video! Thank you! 423-741-7423

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:51 AM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lambert dillon
UKC Forum Member

My number is 4196896937. I would love to see that dog go

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:32 PM
lambert dillon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert dillon Click here to Send lambert dillon a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert dillon Find more posts by lambert dillon Add lambert dillon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lambert dillon
UKC Forum Member

That duke dog is a tree dog! Built right. And I think he is better looking then Johnny. Need to get over there for a hunt. Mite take my female over when the time comes.

Old Post 10-17-2017 04:49 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BUCK CREEK DUKE is one powerful track and tree dog, that has the looks.. I hope everyone that asked to see Duke got the video of him treeing. Duke has thrown hard stay put tree dogs that were only 6 and 7 month old, his puppies got the track power to go along with it. He is double Buck Creek Hammer on the top and double Hardwood Maniac on the bottom, Buck Creek Hammer speaks for himself and Maniac was one of the all time best crosses out of Old Houses LIPPER, Maniac produced over powering track dogs and so does the Buck Creek line. If you want to put high powered track dogs back in your kennel that you see a coon at the end of the track, Breed to BUCK CREEK DUKE!

Old Post 10-19-2017 05:04 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of Doug Jackson and her mother is a full sister to insane Jane I would like to line breed back into the buck creek line. She is the fastest track dog that I have ever walked behind. She has them coons when you get to the tree along with that speed.

Old Post 12-24-2020 03:27 PM
barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkman Click here to Send barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email barkman Find more posts by barkman Add barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bphart8530
UKC Forum Member

Johnny B Good

I have a three year old female off of Johnny B Good and Gold champion, GR NT CH Clipperton's Starving Cull that is an outstanding female. Dead loaner and as accurate of a dog as any man owns. Will show you coon year round. I've seen more coons in den's, logs, holes and trees than any dog I have ever owned. I would say she is a medium to hot nosed dog. She does have that Buck Creek Mouth though. High pitched chop all the way with a triple chop locate. Easy to call, but not super loud. My son put in a lot of boot leather into getting her right! She is a lot of fun for me to hunt now that the hard part is done.

Steve Hart

Old Post 12-24-2020 07:49 PM
bphart8530 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bphart8530 Click here to Send bphart8530 a Private Message Find more posts by bphart8530 Add bphart8530 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote